Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A little drama, a little romance

Hello!

I've been RPing for quite a while but the past couple years I haven't been able to be as consistent as I would like. I prefer to write in 3rd person, past tense, and although I am open to most genres, I am particularly well versed in modern low-fantasy/romance/slice-of-life genres. I truly enjoy RPs that have a well-developed story alongside slow burn and extreme sexual tension.. Character development is a significant piece of my posts as well.

I prefer a lot of detail with my smut. I believe that all scenes can be made beautiful through detailed writing, so I tend to dish out 2-8 paragraphs depending. With that being said, I am looking for quality over quantity. Don't force it.

Also, we all have lives outside of here and I am no exception. I will try to post at least once or twice a week.

Ground Rules

• Grammatical errors and improper punctuation can ruin a post for me, so please be diligent in using spell check and proof reading. Mistakes are bound to happen, but they should not be unbearably frequent.
  • I prefer novel style when roleplaying, so no abbreviations or chatspeak.
  • I can typically post 1-2 times a week but that depends on... life
  • Do not control my character unless we have discussed it. Leading is appropriate but specific actions are definitely not.

Short-term or long-term

OOC – I enjoy OOC banter of all kinds, both playful and serious. I am always open to changing and adjusting when needed. I like to get to know my partner a little as well, so there could be a bit of OOC chat prior to the play as well as during.. I prefer to post in PM but I also have a discord for chatting and other OOC banter.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions or share ideas send me a message if you are interested. Also, do not be intimidated by any of these rules. I'm not a professional writer or anything, so mistakes will be made on both parts. I'm not expecting perfection, just the provide the same effort that I am and we're good.

Kinks and stuff? Check out my F-List

** Currently I am hoping to find a partner who is also interested in a modern/realistic setting with a lot of cliche romance and a fair amount of drama, Dom/Sub, dub-con...also, again... I am looking for ROMANCE and story driven plots more so than smut centered plots. I am especially interested in risk of pregnancy and size difference (MC being smaller than YC by at least 2 feet) right now. Anything else? Ask me!

Back
Top Bottom