Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Muscular Desi Girlfriend Roleplay (NSFW)

CummyBoi

Meteorite
Hey this is my first thread on this, but I like desi girls with huge muscles and breasts, and here is scenario I thought of ( if you have any ideas to improve this roleplay you PM me about it):
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters I play as: the boyfriend
Character you play as: The muscular desi girlfriend, can use any name for character, as well as some of the personality as well as the description of your character ( clothing & height).
Both characters are to be 20 years old.

Background:
Me and you has been together since high school, both are in college living in a off campus housing together. Its our third year of college as I am working on a computer science major degree, while you are working on a kinesiology( physical fitness) degree. You like getting massages from me after a intense workout and want to be more intimate with me as our college years are almost done.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am planning to add a character list here in the near future with different looks and personalities, if you wanna help you always PM me.

Back
Top Bottom