Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexual Sports Entertainment

PatricioINTP

Supporter
Supporter
Sex in place of or addition to... wrestling.

If I got your attention, read on.

LEVEL 1: The Ring

Here is the setup. The world is like ours except, in addition or instead of humans, there is shapeshifters who, by a certain age/event/choice, becomes stuck with a particular look of their choosing. Second, instead of or addition to wrestling, in the ring they have sex in front of an audience. This can result in some very strange combinations.

For example, the commercial just ended and a new match has begone. A school teacher with a paddle is forcing a school girl who didn't did her homework to the right. Just when it started to get interesting, with him pulling down his pants, a demoness arrive. In the last match before commercial, she was denied an orgasm by a tentacle monster. So, damn it, she is going to get it NOW. After pulling the the two away (or body slamming him if this is in addition to wrestling), the school girl notice a male Neko is next to the announcer table as a guest. Last week, it was revealed she has a thing for Neko's and have a crush on this paticular one. Before the audience now it, the demoness dom is riding on the reluctant, just as dom school teacher while the Neko is being chased squealing, “I don't love you... leave me alone!”

LEVEL 2: The Locker Room

Now the above is simple and okay for a quick sex RP. For something more realistic with story potential, there is this FAR MORE COMPLICATED option. There is a debate if wrestling is fake or real. In truth, it's neither.

It is KAYFABE.

It's very important you know that that word is, look it up. In our world, wrestlers use for example a modified fist that might sting but shouldn't break his hand or injure the other. When the one hit seems to be in pain, its called a 'sell'. Its more like they are actors than really trying to beat each other up, though getting hurt is always there as a possibility.

Inside the ring then, they are performers. Outside the ring, they are normal people. Let that sink in for a moment. If you want this additional layer, RP outside the ring, you are playing a character who may be very different form the character your character plays within the ring. You playing a character playing a character.

Maybe in the example above the Demoness is a lesbian. The school teacher is actually the nicest guy you meet and won't harm a fly. The school girl is a slut who do anyone who wants her in the locker room. And the Neko is allergic to real cats, hates his gimmick (his in ring character), and secretly want to do something very bad to his manager.

Now add another possibility: the shoot. Accidents do happen and when the planned script is not followed, or the players start acting on their own, its called this. Maybe, in our above example, the school teacher got to he edge of the ring. The Neko, looking back at the school girl, didn't notice and ran into his head. The damage and pain is REAL. All stop when they realize he is hurt for real. The school teacher, mad, gets off the Demoness (she was just faking it), grabs a dildo from under the mat (never mind it was supposed to be used by Sex-a-Tron in the next match), and start dildoing the Neko's ass. The other two, realizing the show must go on, start tribbing. Meanwhile food and soda is being thrown into the ring.

LEVEL 3: Real Life

Now why am I posting it on “Other Requests”? I won't mind doing a 1x1 with another, creating a range of characters with angles (in ring story plots) and matches... and maybe, with an additional layer, outside the ring RP. But this yells for a group RP. Where everyone picks a character with: any appearance, an in ring character with a gimmick, and maybe if desired an outside the ring personality that is more 'normal'. However, I never did a group and managing it may be daunting.

However, like an audience member, if any wants to STEAL this idea and run their own SSE federation with an RP on threads for all to see, single or group, PLEASE DO. Maybe I'll watch and if I don't like it I just might throw something at ya. Like the fact this can lead to an obnoxious range of characters with in ring angles, this can be played out in many ways. Though asking for this to be its own subboard may be too much to ask, eh?

Oh, and in case you are wondering, I am not a fan of wrestling. More like I am a smark, one who knows some of the kayfabe secrets (I will never claim to know it all), but still enjoy it. I often just fast forward the actual wrestling bits.

Zarazel said:
I am interested, pm me so we can chat.

Done! Anyone else, if you can tell me how deep you want to go, great. Though I realize I might not win many as I prefer the more complicated option. But don't worry. I love spreadsheets.

Back
Top Bottom