Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female ๐••๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐••๐•–๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ค | ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’๐• ๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค & ๐•ก๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•ค

cyx.

แŽทแŽงแ’แ‹ แ‹แ•แŽฎแ’แ‹แ•แ•แŽง แแ‹แ•แ• แŽดแ‹แŽฎแ’แ‹แ•แ•แŽง
5XVWQin.png
  • โซ˜โซ˜โซ˜โซ˜โซ˜โซ˜โซ˜โซ˜โซ˜โซ˜โซ˜โซ˜โซ˜โซ˜โซ˜
    { casual schedule }
    { lit - advanced lit }
    { open to doubling }
    { short & long term }
    { not your baby's daddy }
    { mixture of plot & smut }
    { eastern standard time }
    { third person perspective }
    { 18+ switch / bratty characters }
    โซ˜โซ˜โซ˜โซ˜โซ˜โซ˜โซ˜โซ˜โซ˜โซ˜โซ˜โซ˜โซ˜โซ˜​

๐Ÿ•ท sup? you can call me cyx, and i'm back from a long hiatus with a vengeance new outlook for writing. i'm a laid back mofo, i like to keep things stress-free without a lot of commitment. my schedule can be sporadic as fuck, so i can't promise you'll get x amount of posts on x days, but you'll get an active string of replies throughout the week. i don't like to put a word limit on things, because i prefer quality over quantity, but no one-liners please. i prefer some sustenance for my devouring pleasure, and i'll always provide my partners with more than enough to respond to proactively.

๐Ÿ•ท i only do male x female pairings; nothing wrong with any other pairing, that's just my personal cup of coffee. character ages will always be 18+ so don't come barking up my tree trunk for anything lower than that. i can play a wide range of characters / themes, but i'd be a big fat liar if i said i didn't love a darker flare to my stories. i absolutely adore aesthetically pleasing codes and images, but i haven't been in the graphic / coding game for several years, so don't feel pressured to make things beautiful. that being said, i do prefer threads for my role plays so that i can showcase my work to other potential partners, but i'm also open to personal messages. as of right now, writing off bmr isn't in the tarot cards, sorry.

๐Ÿ•ท for this request thread, i'll be listing my original pairings / plots. if you're interested in fandoms, please head over to my fandom request thread (i'll update this with a link when i get around to making it!)

• L I K E S

lots of ooc chatter / back and forth | non / dub con | hair pulling | choking | hickeys and other marks from sex | aftercare | blood play | facial hair (on the man, obviously) | risk of pregnancy | possessiveness & jealousy | dirty talk | scratching, biting, etc. | deep throating | cuckolding | power dynamic struggles | human or humanoid-forms | masculine men | tattoos & piercings | anal | breath control | degradation & name calling | hate/love relationships | narcotics (alcohol, drugs, smoking etc.) | third person perspective | supernatural / modern / fantasy plots | dark & twisted themes

D I S L I K E S

mary / gary sues | 'weak' and spineless characters | bimbofication | master & slave roles | furries & anything along those lines (reptilians, centaurs, werewolves mating in their wolf form, etc.) | bestiality | toilet play & watersports | needy characters | godmodding | first or second person perspectives | super cliche pairings (like teacher x student) without an added spice to keep it interesting

F A C E โ€ข C L A I M

for the most part, i rather enjoy real life face claims but sometimes stories require something with more of a fantasy-spin on things. in which case, i'm entirely open to illustrations for our characters. anime isn't something i've enjoyed for over 10+ years, so i stay clear from those types of images for my / my partner's characters. i'm a very visual person, so putting a face to a character is a nice spank on the butt, but i can go without it if you're not interested in them.

if you have personal preferences for characters, send them my way! i have no issues working with you to find an appearance you find alluring, and i can put my own personal preferences aside without any issues.

F A C E โ€ข C L A I M โ€ข D U M P

may include NSFW links | these are just a general idea, give me some different options suited to your wants if none of them tickle your fancy!

F E M A L E S

alysha nett | anastasiya ty | anh wisle | ashley holat | bantik boy | cassie vicious | dea dicapria | gogo blackwater | hattie watson | irena straume | jade lavoie | kayla lauren | lilli grace | maria candelaria tinelli | noemi bazinet | olivia wilde | polly ellens | ray mattos | sammi jefcoate | Segovia Amil - Google Search | valentina belleza | teya salat | vany

M A L E S

andrea cerioli | andrew england | andy wray | charlie hunnam | chris fleming | dawid auguscik | goncalo olivier | ian elkins | jeffrey dean morgan | jensen ackles | jimmy q | josh mario john | kevin creekman | levi stocke | lucas peracchi | marshall perrin | michael giovanni rivera | patrick dos santo saveiro | ryan gosling | stefan kaerger | stephen james | tyrone hermitt | weston boucher | zombie boy

• M O D E R N

slice of life | stalker-type scenarios | arranged marriages | ex lovers | crime themes - innocent bystander at the wrong place at the wrong time type, cop x criminal, mob ransom, etc. | stripper & client romance | natural disaster situations - snowed in, floods, lost in a national park or jungle, etc. | biker organization

F A N T A S Y

arranged marriages | band of misfit adventurers / mercenaries | mage x 'handler' - most likely a spellsword of sorts, meant to keep the mage 'in line' while keeping their magic in check | assassin guild | modern human that's 'teleported' into a fantasy era | traveller x body guard | escapee x bounty hunter | pirates

S U P E R N A T U R A L / F I C T I O N

post apocalyptic | purge scenarios | werewolves, vampires, hunters, etc. | mutant / mutant abilities | zombies | demons & angels | witches | pagan & native deities

F A N T A S Y โ€ข P L O T S

MAGE & THEIR HANDLER

for this one, it's not as rounded out beyond a general idea, but! if you've played the dragon age series (any game), you'll know about the dynamics between the mages and the templars. i'm interested in doing something along those lines, but not quite the same. perhaps a king had been slighted when he was young, or even his father, by a mage; almost like a beauty and the beast type thing. and since that event, he's held a bitter grudge against most mages, and feel that they need to be kept in line. under his rule, mages have essentially turned into his lap dogs if they reside within his realm; their entire lives are dictated by the rules he's set in place, and to go against them would mean immediate death - perhaps even death of their loved ones, as well. it'll be well into this new order for the mages, so the rules and daily routines are set into place for our story. every major city would have its very own stronghold, where they keep the mages and ensure the 'safety of everyone' by keeping them in check under watchful eyes of warrior-type men and women, capable of silencing their spells if the need arouse. escaping would be treason, and disobeying would be punished with a consequence set accordingly to the action.

i'm willing to write for either role, mage or handler. but i'd love if we could put a twist on things; perhaps the handler is a mage as well - someone who was born into their magic due to their mother and father, but were trained from a young age how to conceal their abilities and to rely mostly on weapons for protection. due to that, they were able to slip under the radar undetected, and were considered a perfect candidate for watching over other mages as they grew into their adulthood. considering handlers would need a small touch of magic ability within them to restrain mages, they could get away with utilizing some of their magical abilities without question.. but the ward they're set to overlook starts to sense and notice other differences within them. the handler could happen upon their ward being attacked (depending on gender roles here, it could be other handlers intent on raping the mage, it could be other mages attacking them, anything goes here, etc.) and they react without thinking. the handler could slaughter the fold of attackers with their own magic, proving the mage's suspicions to be true. as a result, it would start to teeter the handler's life there, constantly worrying their secret may unfold to their higher ups, either from the circumstances of killing the assailants or from their own ward, letting the information slip. it can either turn into a bit of a blackmail situation, where the mage threatens to endanger their handler's life with the new information and plans to use them in order to escape, or we can go an entirely different route! very much is still open with this plot.

S U P E R N A T U R A L โ€ข P L O T S

WEREWOLF X FRESHLY BITTEN WEREWOLF

either role can be taken up by male or female, it just depends on your personal preference. in the past, for this plot, the male was a werewolf that had either been kicked out or had left a pack, and the female was recently bitten by a feral. but i'm open to changing that up. either way, the werewolf comes across this feral in the process of marking / biting a human, intent on devouring them. the werewolf steps in to protect the human, unaware that they'd already been bitten. once the feral is dealt with, the realization sets in when the bitten human begins to convulse due to the pre-transformation. considering the werewolf has already been detached from the pack in the area, they're on bad terms, so going for 'help' isn't available. however, fresh pups aren't condoned without the alpha's approval - anyone bitten outside of that hierarchy is considered 'feral', and generally disposed of out of fear for the pack's secrecy and safety. unfortunately, due to the circumstances of being an 'outsider' already to the pack, the werewolf fears for the members to learn of this new blood, assuming they would be marked as the one responsible for the bite and swiftly dealt with. so it comes down to protecting the individual once more; protecting them and teaching them how to control their newfound animalistic tendencies. all without drawing any suspicion from the pack.
goooodsz.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom