Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB An Invitation to the Library

Rolando

It's me, Roland from LoR on the Nintendo Switch!
Yo. This is definitely not gonna be an exhaustive list of ideas, but I've always got a few things kicking around the ol' noggin and I figure it'd be best to just have a place I can list em.

Here's my F-List: Kinks

I've got a wide range of interests from many fandoms, but I'm also willing to craft original things at any point, so don't be shy about asking.

Fandoms I'm interested in include (but are not limited to):

Project Moon*, Type Moon/Fate, Street Fighter, King of Fighters, Dragonball, The Legend of Zelda, Super Mario, The Elder Scrolls, Fire Emblem, The Legend of Heroes*, Nikke: Goddess of Victory, Elden Ring, Genshin Impact, Honkai: Star Rail, Hazbin Hotel, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Konosuba, Kingdom Hearts, Guilty Gear, Granblue Fantasy, Persona and Metroid.

If something has an asterisk(*), that's something that I've got a major affinity towards.

Anyway, you can completely ignore the above if you want to do something original.

I normally play a male (What a shocker right? Guy in the male thread?), but of course here that just means "Person who goes by He/him with a dick." Could be a femboy, could be buff guy, doesn't really matter to me. As long as I get to play a character, I'm fine with it. Oh, monsters are totally cool too.

I'm as switch as can be, so I don't mind bottoming or topping in stories. Or both!

I'm fine playing with females or futas. Not much else to say on that point, just looking to have fun writing.

I'm not really a fan of real refs, sorry to say. I prefer drawn refs. And while I guess I'm fine with AI art...I'd really prefer if you didn't use those as refs.

I will mention specific kinks in DMs, but my limits are scat, vore and gore. I won't do anything else.

Ideas:
A romantic date in an apocalyptic setting.
2 Guys sharing the same woman.
Prince hiding his identity and meeting a woman he falls in love with.

Last edited:
Bumping up since I'm actually available now.

Back
Top Bottom