Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ogre's Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogre

Super-Earth
First Things First
  • I'm a male.
  • I'm 22.
  • I'm straight.
  • I do para and semi-para rp (which means about 5+ sentences per post).
  • I prefer to rp over instant messenger.
  • I only rp with women who play female characters.

Settings For Rp
I'm open to a lot of settings, and if you ever want to suggest one that isn't listed please throw it out there.
  • Fantasy - This can be everything from fairy tales to anything else such as any of the Dungeons & Dragons settings. I'm open to any race and etc. I especially love gals who play non-human and very exotic races and etc. Same goes for most rps.
  • Future - I don't do this to much, but I can do it. I especially love it if I can get a gal to play a sexy alien or maybe even an android of some sort. As for settings I like, I favor things like Mass Effect, Warhammer 40K, Outlaw Star, and similar settings.
  • Modern - To be honest I only really like to do modern as normal humans very rarely. Though if you throw in furries/anthros and etc. I'll love it. My preferred settings are usually school settings, public scenes, and etc.
  • Anime - I'd love to do some rps based in a few anime settings. I know quite a few animes that are rather esoteric, and I can't help but want to do a few hentai based animes as well.
  • Furry/Anthro - Throw anthros/furries and etc. into a rp I'll immediately like it twice as much more. I'm open to any species of anthro, and I'm open to playing most so don't be afraid to ask for a speciffic kind because I won't.

Kinks

I don't mind vanilla scenes, but I get kinky sometimes, so I'll throw out some rather lewd ideas every now and then. My RH, F-list, or both should be listed in my signature if you want to take a look. I'll do my best to make a nice detailed lists for all of you to read.
  • Exotic/Ethnic Characters - I love characters that have a ethnic or exotic look or background. Even if you're playing a furry gal, a female hyena with African or African American heritage, a french poodle who has a french accent, or even a sexy southern bell cow furry, is always ten times more fun for me than a standard furry gal. It makes them exotic and different from norm, and not just the same girl with a slight attitude adjustment. Also any woman from an exotic species is always fun. ( Ex. Squid Anthro )
  • MILFSCougaers - Older women usually with children and around the ages of 30-50. I love them and will especially love you if you play one for me I'll love you forever.
  • Multiple Women - I love long term rps where my character gets to meet various women. Not at the same time unless you want to ( I won't mind), but he goes back and forth between them. Often involves plot and long term roleplay scenes/storylines.
  • Bestiality - I don't know why, but I've been enjoying this kind of rp more and more. Also I've kind of developed a love for gals who do it in real, so if you ever want to share your experiences with animals with me feel free too.

Cravings
  • Goth kitty wanted.Goth Kitty 2
  • Mouse anthro wanted.
  • Any gal willing to play a sexy sheep anthro for me?
  • Halloween Themed Rp: I'd love to do a halloween themed rp whether its a halloween party, costumed ball, a lewd haunted house, or something similar. Anything that involves halloween would be great especially if it involves furry gals.
  • Looking for any gal to play a mature older female bat anthro in her 30's to 40's whether its my char's mom, aunt, or just a lusty milf/cougar. Also willing to accept Rouge the Bat as well (have an idea about her being a retired actress).
  • Pleasure Bon Bon based storyline.
  • Incest: a gal to play some of my characters female family members (mothers, aunts, sisters, and cousins in that particular order of preference).
  • A female news broadcaster has been doing news reports on the increasing reports of molestation/rape done on metro/subway cars. Though unknown to her fellow workers, she has done some personal research into the subject and one of her forerays undecover she finds herself a victim and starts to like it. This can be easily switched to a female cop, student, or any other woman.
  • A Dark Sun campaign setting based rp or just a fantasy setting in a desert. I like the idea of playing a male mercenary, soldier, raider, or something else who comes across a female. It can be consensual or non-consensual. I'd love for you to play a sexy female of completely different race.
  • Looking for some of the more exotic races in D&D from a female mind flayer to even a female sphinx, so if you'd like to play a female from a monstrous race please throw me an idea.
  • Afraid that her daughter is not interested in boys because she focuses completely on her school work and etc. A mother hires a tutor from a local college or high school. She makes sure he's attractive, and one day she seduces him, and tells him what she wants him to do. Though as she does this she also finds she wants him even after she has him seduce her daughter with a little help of her own. Now there's a lewd love triangle between the three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom