Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Breed and Pound - keeping it simple

bullraider

Planetoid
Hello
Looking for a 50-50 story and smut rp around breeding and pounding.
Situation can be open - modern or medieval or post apoc and I have several setting.
The key thing is their mutual itnerest and involvment in breeding and pounding -- given the situation they find themselves in and they find that they like it also.
You can message me on discord bullraider69 and we can discuss their situation.
Some ideas below
BR - the Bull

The Demon is looking to seed a woman who has latent powers to unlock his own powers through their union, fluid exchange, sexual union and so forth. He needs this other half of the power hidden by his nemesis inside a woman to go to several realms to unite and get back his kingdom that was lost. The story will cover multiple worlds including the current modern world in which they even might take different faces and forms to bring the nemesis and his villanous assailants out. Since the demon owns a cult there is magical chants - time and space are important. Example union on full moon in a certain way gets power for a limited time
Will they develop close together to rule with her as his willing servitor ?
I do prefer first person playing and use third for context setting and other characters in the rp

BF pimps you
Your bf is pimping you out. Maybe you all are desperate for money and he sets up colored guys to have "dates" with you and send you into situations where your body gets used up so hard. Your BF is sadistic and gets off on you being sent to the bulls each time, more interested in watching what your body looks like when they are done then the money they would give him.

older man rp o - maybe we are neighbors - I rent out apartments -- and start with mutual masturbation as you owe me money and can't repay.
Soon your character becomes my fuck bitch.

Back
Top Bottom