Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for 1X1 or Small Group RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivid Fizz

Supernova
Hey there! I am looking for one or two new plots to occupy my time between training and working hours. I consider myself literate and, when I write for an RP, I tend to match my partner's posts. That means my post size various from person to person and it makes it difficult to gauge what exactly is my 'standard'. However I expect that the person that I RP with can do at least a meaty paragraph of somewhat decent writing. I am not expecting Tolkien but I am expecting effort. I also expect there to be a plot of some sort. Aimless sex gets boring very, very quickly and I like the idea of their being a reason behind it.

I won't go on and on about what I like and dislike. I will simply list them. It's strait, direct, and to the point. Plus it makes it easier to look up. I am all about easy reference.

Kinks
BDSM
Force
Being "Submissive" (I like having a spirited character)
Multiple Penetration
Face Slapping
Choking/Gagging
Corsets
Ownership piercings

High/Medieval Fantasy
Modern Fantasy
Horror (Vampires, Werewolves, etc)
Romance (mixed with anything, really)
Steampunk
Biopunk

Dislikes
Extreme Vore
Extreme Gore
Scat
Watersports
Incest (has to be a REALLY good idea for me to touch)
Furry (has to be exquisite for me to even look at)

Anything that isn't on my dislike list but not on my Kinks or likes is up for consideration. Don't be afraid to ask.
I expect my partners to be able to take on multiple roles. Also expect that my main character will be the female role.

Next Post is for plots

Romantic Fantasy Plot
Civil war ravages a once prosperous and illustrious kingdom. The new king, a spoiled prince that inherited the throne after his father passed away from a mysterious illness, has begun heinous taxes against his people. The gap between the rich and the poor became larger and larger; lower rungs of society were fined into the ground. Property, houses, and young women are taken as ‘payment’ when those can no longer pay for the ever rising fees set out by royal decree.

Small bands of resistance started to pop up all over the land. These fugitives played a very Robin Hood role in the community; taking the gold from wrongly lined purses and giving it to the less fortunate so that they could save their daughter’s and land from being taken away from them. No matter how hard the law searches for them, the outlaws are never weeded out and it is rumored that they are receiving assistance from nobles sympathetic with the cause.

That would be a very correct assessment. A noblewoman by the name of Magdalene dislikes the way her people are being treated. Although she has just recently inherited her land from an invalid father, she finds the plights of her people worrisome, and has resolved to help them anyway she can. Beneath the nose of the local sheriff, the fiery beauty funds these gallant thieves and hands out the rewards to her people. However, since the town is one of the few staying afloat beneath the taxation, it has caught the attention of the corrupt king. On his behalf he has sent his most feared knight; a nobleman with a peculiar streak of sadism and the ability to get those to confess through most cruel means. Most see him as a monster in human guise.

Will Magdalene be able to avoid his watchful presence or will she fall prey to the legendary cruel knight? Or is his cruelness simply a myth?

Steampunk Plot
There is a slave trade stretching out to all of the major ports in the world. Women and children are being carted off as ways to pay off debts and the Crown has decided to ignore the dealings for the most part; only becoming involved when one of the influential has had someone taken from them. Those who resist often meet with a bitter end; beheaded as a warning to those who may defy them. The port city of London has been seized with terror and many airships no longer take to the sky in fear that they would be ransacked by the ever growing air pirates that benefit from this rapidly expanding trade.

Jocelyn Devonshire would have never dreamed that she would get herself caught up in such horrible dealings. Nor that they would affect her so directly. That was, until, her father was set in dire straits. His gambling debts reached an all time high and during the thick of night, her elder sister was snatched away as payment. That barely fazed her father; he went back to his destruction addiction, glad that his trading business was not touched.

Through some research, the determined young lady was able to discern that her sister was likely headed towards Antigua to be sold to a brothel. With no money and little prospect to earn coin, the beauty decided to go and find a vessel to convey herself away. The only problem to this flawless plan was that most captain treat stowaways worse than murders and that she, unknowingly, placed herself on the vessel of a notorious air pirate.

How will things go for the spirited young woman? Will he run her through or will he assist her in the search for Vivienne and, if so, what is the handsome captain’s price?

The Highwayman Plot
I was thinking that I wanted to do an RP based around the poem The Highwayman by Alfred Noyes. Loosely based, mind you.

The Concept: There is a devilishly handsome thief terrorizing King George's Red Coat army; an elusive Highwayman that has eluded capture for many years. One day he makes his way to a small town and there he sees a beautiful young woman; Bess the Landlord's daughter and followed her to the inn over the hill. Yet they can only meet in the private of night; he is an outlaw and she is betrothed to another prominent, wealthy man from the city. Tim, the ostler is working for her fiance, to keep an eye on her for her betrothed is a jealous man.

I want to play out their meeting and romance and, of course, the drama from Tim and her fiance. This would required both parties to play multiple characters to push plot along.

I will be playing the lovestruck innkeepers daughter; Bess. My version of her will be quick witted, sweet, innocent, and with a fiery streak. She is beautiful with long black hair, black eyes, and rep lips. Her mother died during childbirth and she has been raised by her kindly, if slightly off, father who runs the inn. I will also be taking on Tim; the ostler and man being paid to keep a close watch on the beautiful Bess by her jealous and unwanted fiance.

Your characters will then be The Highwayman and the fiance. You can make them however you want. This I am not too picky about. Looks can be however you want them to be, too.

Two more plots up.

PM if you're interested. I am willing to work with people so if there is an idea you like but want to tweak just a little, I am open for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom