Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Sucker for Love

Vampy

Moon
INTRODUCTION
You want to be the meat of the beast? I want my meat inside the beast.. Wait that came off wrong. Let me try again.

You want to be the meat of beast? I want the meat of the beats inside me. Pause, wait no that's even worse-

Ahem- what my totally non monster fucking ass meant to say was , I've always had a peculiar taste for specific roleplays or fandoms. Lately for long time bit of more monsterly craving. And when I say that I don't mean some boring ass human with only wolf or cat ears or horns and call that a monster or different race. No I want more then that some human that's thousand years old and has horns on their head and no other significant appearance.

Yes we have dark elves, werewolves, vampires and some other but where are my fans and lovers of fantasy races or better yet eldritch gods and goddesses? Am I the only one here that loves the idea of pairing a regular human character with something older then known universe, the wild fire that can never be put down and watch just how the chaotic the pairing can get. The love of the horror that came from the void transcending time and space for their love driving them into brims of insanity.

As big fan of fantasy, slown burns, wholesome yet oddly horrifying and mortal and immortal pairings and even bigger for mythos and Lovercraft's work, and with one of the best dating sim and horror-themed games , Sucker for love offering that all I've been wishing to try out such a play. Mostly really wishing to play out this fandom of the franchise. But can discuss and accept perhaps different immortal character of your chosing.

π˜Όπ˜½π™Šπ™π™ π˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώ π™’π™ƒπ˜Όπ™ 𝙄'π™ˆ π™‡π™Šπ™Šπ™†π™„π™‰π™‚ π™π™Šπ™

To get started I have 6 plus, yes 6 plus years of writing experience! Although I've been on quite some long hiatus due to life. I write in third person past tense in a humorous way (here and there). Best way to describe my writing is quirky but it gets to the point, it's detailed where and when it needs to be. Posts vary in size in tandem with my partners otherwise I enjoy in writing paragraphs that can range from 5+ onwards.

Please be communicative if possible and I will do the same

I do not do smut focused themed roleplays. Yes I do include it but only when that point is reached and that there's still actually some development.

I DO NOT ACCEPT OR DO REAL LIFE FACECLAIMS.

Mainly long-term RP. Where is the fun in short? Let the story flow

Multiple Characters when need be.

𝙋𝙑𝙀𝙩𝙨:

[Now for the ideas, as stated I'm looking for someone that is at least somewhat familiar with Sucker for Love and would love to play out their characters, but in case you wanna bring your character or wish to do to some different story besides just Summoning eldritch gods to smooch I've made some half baked plot points if any would catch interest]

β€’Faith rebound- modern romance, supernatural, possession, crime drama, angst, dark romance.

Castiel a young compassionate priest who has just been welcomed into his position by the church of a small suburban town, for years the town has been believed to possess supernatural occurrence and properties , however it has been always rather dull and quiet, until that is the disappearances and murders that throw it into a spirale. When Castiel's predecessor and teacher is found dead, Castiel is left by him a rather odd and ancient book. But is it really just a book or a gateway to unknown?

β€’ Your death my life. - dark romance, curse, supernatural, ghosts, eldritch horror, madness, video tape

Amias is an investigative journalist doing a piece on a reputed aaventel property that supposedly drives people who lived there for more then 10 days insane or kills them, days after moving. (Yes, it's like that movie but bit different style) because he's into that kind of spooky, mysterious shit and might save his carrier he uses his contacts to permit him taking note and tapes of the mansion while staying there his nights to find whether the myths about it are real and what truly went behind the walls.

β€’Even in death -Dark romance, reincarnation, stalking, driven mad

Atreyus has a stalker and he doesn't even know it. On the other side of the veil, where the unclaimed void and whispering horrors roam, he has been watched and pined for. A great being of benevolent temperament, has been in love with him for a year. Eons rather. Awaiting when their lover would be reborn yet again. Too bad he doesn't remembers his previous life and that the veil separates both. ...oh, and he already has partner. But that all changes during a horrible accident out at family's cabin over the long weekend. His little fan is just happy to have their view of him, but when in his grief Atreyus starts performing a ritual it recognizes it's chance, the god being all too quick to jump into the body at the right time. Now, the great old one can finally be reunited with their mortal like they wanted for so long. ...they just has to pretend to be their partnet and not screw up the ruse. But how long will that and the mortal body last before changes will be all too noticeable?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom