Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Forbidden Fruit (Dubcon + Corruption Craving - NSFW)

Skeleton War

Planetoid
The forbidden fruit tastes that much sweeter.

I'm looking for RPs centered around dubcon and corruption - more specifically, MC being roped into enjoying an encounter (or encounters) with anybody (one person, or multiple) that would seek to prise their innocence from them. Of course, I'd also love for the other half of the equation to be part of some kind of taboo in their world. It could be anything - perhaps an anthro (or group of anthros) in a world where anthros and humans don't mix. Perhaps that world isn't particularly favourable to futas. Or hell, maybe MC's a bit of a snow bunny - I'm game for MC to take a walk on the dark side~!

If the top strikes you as something you'd like to play about with, feel free to let me know! I hope to hear from you soon~!

OLD CRAVING:

Show These Hung Beauties Who's Boss!

Just 'cause someone's got the size doesn't mean they gotta be on top~!

Take this lil' cutie for example. Sure, that rod could probably part the Red Sea, but I think you and me both would agree that they'd look all the more radiant bouncin' on something phallic!

This is what I come to offer you today - the opportunity to tame and bang one of these individuals! They come in one of two flavours, be it futa or femboy, I'm sure they'd be glad to have you show 'em the way to bliss! (That way's a good pounding, by the way.)

All I ask of ya' in exchange is that we play around something either fantasy-based, whether that's modern or high fantasy, or sci-fi. Gimme any of that, and I'll gladly do your bidding!

If ya' got any questions, refer to my other thread (yeah, it says small-dicked at the top, but ignore that~!) If your questions go unanswered further, don't hesitate to beam a message on over to me, and I'd be glad to answer~!

Happy writin', and I hope to hear from you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom