Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Animal Crossing: Crippling Debt (KalTammy x Lord DreamCrusher)

KalTammy

Lone Knight
Looking from above, the island certainly was beautiful, and just as described. Pristine, barely touched by the hands of civilization, gentle flowing rivers, plentiful trees, small cliffs to climb, and of course plentiful unspoiled beachfront. It was the perfect place to get away from the bustle of city life and create a new life, a new horizon to gaze upon and be content. For Violet Cockermouth, she could hardly believe her luck to even be here! Down on her luck, and with few appealing prospects out of High School, the young woman had been browsing job sites in increasing dejection, she did not want to live another minute with her mother, she wanted to be free! At her lowest point, that is when she came across the posting from Nook Inc.

To be honest it looked too good to be true, a position as Island Mayor for a deserted island colony? Helping develop a new quaint settlement and helping new arrivals establish themselves in his growing town? Even though there was no salary listed, it sounded heavenly to Violet! The interview process was rather intensive, with a lot of questions, pictures sent, and even a video call with Mr Nook himself! Violet didn't know how many potential candidates had applied, but hearing that she was perfect for the job and had been hired! Well, she couldn't wait to pack and be off!

Before long the seaplane came in to land, settling into the calm waters around the island and coasting up alongside the makeshift docks. Carefully climbing down from the plane and onto the wood of the docks, Violet could get her first taste of fresh island air. She was dressed in her usual style of attire, a blue plaid skirt, black thigh highs, a purple tanktop, and a blue button-up shirt that only hung about half open as the tropical air hit. Given the intense sun she reached down into her blue and gold handbag and pulled out a pair of shades to complete her look. 'Much better.'

Turning she'd accept the kind Dodo pilot's help as he handed down her luggage. She'd been told to pack light and so had done her best to pack her life into a single suitcase and her purse... depressingly easy, even if she had left behind plenty of shoes and clothes. Thanking the man one last time, she turned back to the island proper and started moving, her pristine white trainers making easy progress across the planks of the docks. Now to find Mr Nook or his assistants Tommy and Timmy, she was ready to turn over a new leaf and begin her new life!

Tom Nook, the founder and proprietor of Nook Inc., had spent plenty of time helping people build the homes of their dreams. Alongside his more steady income as a merchant he'd always loved construction, the process of creating something from scratch, and had been fair to his customers in the past on different islands and remote villages looking to grow and expand. As he grew older though the allure of bells began to overshadow the joy of building and, while he couldn't so easily crank up his prices with existing customers, he had concocted a devious plan to scout out and push the creation of a new town on a new island; this one to be exact. The island in question was beautiful and pristine and currently possessed only a single structure which was primarily his office but also currently doubled as a home for himself and the nookling twins he'd taken under his wing of Timmy and Tommy. A proper home would come later, for now they'd make due.

The sound of the seaplane coming in for landing was impossible to miss on the otherwise deserted island so Violet wouldn't have to wait long to see Tom, Tommy, and Timmy coming over to meet her by the dock. He personally didn't much care about greeting her, figuring she could find his office easily enough, but Tom knew he needed to keep up appearances for a little while if he had any hope of his plan coming to fruition. It wasn't the first time Violet had seen him during her interview process, though a video call was a bit different than in-person, and she'd find the tanuki rather portly around the center and clad only in a small blue apron with a faint white leaf symbol on the center. His face seemed naturally downtrodden of expression with eyes that drooped almost at a half-lidded state though in truth he was feeling fine and was happy to meet her; such was just the resting state to make him seem somewhat unappealing and also uninterested or perhaps constantly disapproving. Meanwhile Timmy and Tommy were smaller and younger, barely adults and each perhaps half the size of Tom but with much more outward energy and wide eyes that were brimming with curiosity and a hint of mischievousness.

"Good to meet you in person Violet, yes yes." Tom said as he approached and extended a hand in offering to the beautiful young woman. Meanwhile he introduced the nooklings as a courtesy since she hadn't interacted with them before to his knowledge. "This is Timmy and Tommy, my assistants. I normally don't bring them in to towns until they are established but this is a special case. I really think this island has great potential and I want to make sure I can offer everything it needs to grow." The twins waved, each with the opposite hand so it seemed as if they were mirrored. While Tom introduced them by their names he made no gestures to indicate which brother was which and they looked exactly identical even down to the clothing which just happened to be the same kind of apron that Tom was wearing and nothing else. They spoke up in imperfect unison, one lagging behind the other in a half step or so which was mostly only noticeable at the tail end of each sentence. "Hello miss!... miss! We mostly help run the shop... the shop, but will help in other ways until it gets built... gets built."

With a lull in the dialogue for the moment, barring anything that Violet herself wanted to say, Tom took the opportunity to try and push things along. She'd arrived a few hours before noon and he didn't want to waste any time getting things set up. "If you'll follow along I'll show you where my office is located and we can finalize the paperwork there to instate you as the mayor. Then afterward you can pick out a plot of land where you want us to build your house, yes yes."

Violet's first impression of Nook had mostly been formed over voice, already she'd gotten the sense he was a kindly, if low-energy older man, her one video call had certainly reaffirmed that with the view of his sad eyes. He certainly wasn't what she'd consider attractive, not the young fit man she'd try and date, but he seemed nice. Now she saw his full physique for the first time, and though the portliness was nothing unexpected, the near-total nudity was. She just had to shrug a little and assume some sort of limited clothing was preferable for a fully furred individual.

Reaching out to take his hand, Violet smiled at the older raccoon. "It is a pleasure to meet you too Mr. Nook!" Her voice was full of youthful energy as she truly was eager to be here. Turning to the twins she waved back, having only heard them mentioned before now but never shown. The way Tom introduced them, it didn't seem like they were his children, but she couldn't help but think of them that way. 'Best I not voice that, might seem a bit racist if I can't tell them apart.' Outloud she just said, "I look forward to working with you all!"

Turning back to the man in charge, Violet gave an eager nod and moved to start following the raccoon. "Please, lead the way, I hope I haven't been keeping you too long." Not that she could exactly control how long her flight took.

As she shook his hand Tom squeezed firmly, possessed with a strength that one wouldn't outwardly suspect from his large belly but a lifetime of relatively honest labor had built him into a rather strong individual all the same. He was no body builder and it was unlikely that his grip would be anywhere remotely enough to cause her pain, unless she was particularly delicate, but it was still impressive all the same in the eyes of the average individual. After greetings were exchanged and her enthusiasm was re-affirmed, an aspect of miss Cockermouth that Tom was all to eager to twist to his benefit, the nooklings cocked their heads and looked upward at Tom in preparation to follow his lead. Although it wasn't their intention the scene was kind of adorable as they appeared much like more common animals that hung upon his heels moreso than the intelligent individuals that they were.

"You made good time. There wasn't much left to do before you arrived. A few minor tasks but nothing important anyway." It was the truth but he knew she'd be looking for reassurance all the same to lessen any guilt she might feel, not that she had done anything to deserved feeling guilty in his opinion. In any case he turned away to begin leading her to the office and the twins followed suit with only a half-step delay in their movements. If their attempts at speaking in unison were anything to go by it seemed that they had something of an obsession with matching and mirroring other people but just couldn't quite get the timing down accurately. Regardless this did leave all three of the tanuki, the specific variant of racoon that Tom had told her they belonged to, more or less flashing their backsides to Violet in the process which, if the limited clothing made her pause then this would likely do so as well.

The bushy tails that the three of them had did block most of the view of their respective rears but it didn't exactly stay in place, instead their tails swayed with their walking pace which ended up flashing one side of their assess before the other. Tom with his heftier build also had a more generous backside as well, meaning it was just more visible than the others in general, though if Violet took the opportunity to look down at any of the trio, on instinct or out of perverted curiosity, she'd get flashes of what were obviously relatively large testicles through the gaps between their legs as they walked; suggesting that either the tanuki as a species were particularly gifted in that regard or they really were all related.

In any case Tom would lead her up the sloping incline that split the cliffs that lined the beach and towards the center of the island. The office was a bit off from dead center and in front of one of the gently flowing rivers; its back on the shoreline to give them quick access to fresh water. The building in question was rather simple and plain for the time being, freshly constructed out of rather plain wood and covered by a wavy tin roof painted a bright and soothing blue in color. Two front doors were visible with signage over each one, the larger door on the left said "Nook's Homes" while the smaller door on the right said "Nookling Junction" though there was a note on the right side that stated it was not currently open. Of course, when they entered through the left door it would be come clear that the two doors were for convenience and not necessity as the interior of the building was open in the center to allow passage between the two sections. The right side of the building currently a sleeping area with small cots set up as a temporary measure. He wasn't going to blow any more bells than necessary setting everything up if their prospective mayor ended up flaking out at the last minute or such. Thankfully this didn't seem to be the case, though she hadn't signed any of the paperwork yet.

"You can run along Timmy, Tommy. I won't need you until it's time to start building, yes yes." With a dismissive wave of his hand he coaxed them away and, while there was some hesitance to depart, the twins ultimately didn't push to stick around and retreated into the other half of the building for the time being; still rather plainly visible but far enough away to not be privvy to any direct conversation unless it was shouted. With that settled Tom slid around a long desk, perhaps the nicest piece of furniture in this place right now, and ruffled through some papers while also flipping open and booting up a laptop. After a few moments he organized a small stack of papers and placed them up on the desk, turning them around for Violet's access whilst also placing a pen down atop them.

"You'll need to pick a name for the island and write it in on the front there. Think carefully as changing it would generally be too difficult to bother with. Then you'll need to sign and date at the bottom of the last page." Of course he didn't really want her to spend a bunch of time reading through everything so he tried to speak calmly and casually, to soothe her and make her trusting that everything was on the up and up. "This just finalizes what we talked about already. You'll be the mayor of this island, tasked with making it more appealing and drawing in new villagers to join in. You'll be able to set the laws, ordinances, customs, all that stuff and I've even found an experienced assistant that will come and help out with all the legal stuff. I'll send her the confirmation once you've signed. I'm sure she'll arrive in a few days, a week at most. Also included in that is everything needed for me to get started building a home for you on the island. Don't worry about the price right now, you can pay me back at your leisure with no interest until you are on your feet. I've done this kind of thing plenty of times. It's better for business in the long term since I plan to stick around. Every person you can draw in will need a home after all and I'll be here to make it for them, yes yes. The nooklings will set up a store eventually as well to buy and sell things when the island gets more people." And it was true that he'd been through this process many times. Everything he said was true and matched up with his past strategies, Violet could ask anyone who'd done business with him in the past and have confirmed that. Obviously what he was deflecting from though, the actual legal documents he was pushing, those were a bit different this time around but again he hoped she would look too closely at the words.

Violet hadn't given the aprons a hard look, or really much thought, she'd assumed the garment wrapped all the way around. Turning, the three tanuki revealed that not to be the case at all, and the young woman did a double take, stopping mid-step as the three began walking ahead of her. Barely five minutes on her new home and already she was being flashed by the rest of her co-workers. The girl blushed, but simply raised her gaze and did her best not to stare. 'Not a big deal, I can bring it up later.'

Raising her gaze above waist level only worked so well, the incline helped bring things back into focus and that's when she noticed something rounder and more hefty than even Nook's plump rear. She nearly tripped on spotting that and awkwardly glanced away, hoping none of them noticed her stumble. 'I'll really need to talk to him...'

Stepping inside the plain office, she'd take one last look at the leaving twins before focusing on the big man himself at the desk. Taking a seat, she'd wait patiently for him to bring up documents, though the temptation to bring up the question of clothing was quite strong. She managed to hold off, waiting to hear as he explained what she was signing, taking up the pen he provided she started to skim, but it was clear her eyes glazed over after the first dense paragraph, legal documents were not her thing.

The girl wrote the first part as he talked, giving the name 'Stardew Island' for their new home, she however paused from signing the document as she glanced back at Tom Nook, her cheeks coloring as the question couldn't wait. "I was wondering, well." How did one politely broach this subject... she really couldn't think of anything but a blunt approach. "You and the twins, your outfit is a little... exposing. Is this some sort of nudist colony we're setting up here?" She honestly wasn't sure what she'd do if he said yes there, that had not been something she'd considered, and hadn't gotten comfortable with the idea.

He paused at her question, having been so caught up in trying to push her through the paperwork that he was certainly not expecting such a topic to be broached. He hadn't even really noticed her stumbling earlier as anything more than uncertain footing; she was rather young and inexperienced after all. This lapse made his a bit uncertain of what she meant before he made the connection. He'd dressed like this for a long time, as long as he could really get away with truly, and was used to some discomfort or comments about it. Truthfully his anatomy made finding suitable clothing difficult but it was also not as taboo among many of the animal species compared to humans. Though, on top of that he did take a minor pleasure in being relatively... unrestricted but he didn't plan to mention that.

Shaking his head finally he replied calmly despite everything. "It is difficult for tanuki to wear clothing. Our anatomy doesn't fit standard outfits. Everything has to be custom made. To answer your question, no. You aren't making a nudist colony unless you decide you want to, yes yes. In my experience most people settling new towns still enjoy clothing and fashion. That said, this is just how I and the Nooklings dress. It's more comfortable and practical. I'd really hope this won't be a problem after having come all this way, yes yes."

Although his words were still friendly enough he was leaning slightly upon her in the hopes of inducing guilt. A small amount of pressure could help her push past any discomfort if he made her feel like she was infringing upon their culture or such as a species even if it wasn't strictly true. Most tanuki who left their communities adapted to the clothing tastes around them out of respect but, well, nothing but an apron was traditional to his kind among themselves; he wouldn't be lying about that at least. That and their fur was insulating enough to protect against most weather on its own.

Last edited:
Violet frowned for a moment, initially assuming he meant their tails. She'd seen other species with tails manage some level of clothing before, so why would a tanuki be special? Then her eyes widened a bit as she thought back to the unintended viewing she'd gotten, clicking that what lay beneath his legs must be it. Blushing heavily, she shyly glanced away realizing she'd stumbled into a very personal topic. "Oh, sorry."

He hardly had to urge her on, she went down to the bottom of the last page and signed her name in a quick scrawl. She wanted to get away from the awkward topic and was at least glad that were wasn't some weird nudity clause she was signing away. Or if there was one, he hadn't mentioned it to her anyway, and Violet was trusting that he hadn't actually lied to her. With a bit of an awkward smile she handed back the pile of papers back to Nook. She'd barely read any of it, entirely reliant on what her new boss described.

"I guess it is time for me to pick out a spot for my future house. Are there any restrictions I should be aware of before we pick?" She was quite ready to move past the previous awkward topic and get back to getting her life prepared on this island.

Tom wasn't personally bothered by the topic but he was happy to allow her to remain embarrassed all the same since it meant she rushed through the papers and flipped to the last page, signing her name at the bottom as instructed without even so much as a glance at the rest of the words above. Perfect. He took the stack of papers and made a point of double checking the island name and her own signature. Not that he expected there to be any problem but he hadn't gotten this far in life by making assumptions and not double checking his work. Everything was in order and he typed 'Stardew Island' into his computer before sliding over a portable scanner and hooking it up to the laptop for the task of making digital copies of the physical papers as backup.

He wasn't intent to ignore her questioning though and he stopped his work long enough to focus upon her once more. "You can't pick a plot on the beach, sand doesn't support a structure, and you can't build too close to this office since I need room to expand it in the future. Otherwise make sure you have plenty of space around your plot for future expansion as well." He gave her the exact dimensions of his largest house option, even though he knew she was never going to reach that point on her own through normal means, and pulled out a few red flags that she could stick in the ground where she decided to make her claim so he and the nooklings could know where to build without any miscommunication.

"Just put these in the ground wherever you like and come back here to let me know when you've decided, yes yes. Oh and the town hall and central square will be built in the center of the island when we get around to that so you can't claim that space. It should already be marked." It was up to Violet if that influenced where she wanted her home to be, either close to the town hall and central square or somewhere far away. Unless she had any other questions he would nod and return to the menial work of scanning in the pages and finalizing their contract; of which would also allow him to tell the mayor's new assistant she could fly in as soon as she was able. Internally he was ecstatic but he kept that all inside; it was far too early to pull back the curtain just yet when he needed to ensure this mayor built up an inviting island to attract more residents.

Violet took the flags as he offered them, giving a quick nod to his instructions. It all made perfect sense to her, no arbitrary rule that she'd take issue with, not that she'd expected such a thing from the sensible seeming Tom Nook. She had a few ideas but wanted to get a good look at the island first, and wanted to be well-informed of her decision before she committed. "I'll get right on it Mr. Nook, thank you for this opportunity!" As she rose she'd reach across the table and offer her free hand to shake with his again. She grinned quite happily as she got ready to set off on her task.

I'd take a few hours, the time spent wandering the island and getting a good feel for its layout. She noted it wasn't particularly large and it was oddly square shaped, but otherwise quite beautiful and seeming quite ideal to the task at hand. Even beyond selecting her future home location, she also was thinking ahead to her actual job. She was going to help settle new villagers here, make this island getaway attractive to others. It'd take work, but the young woman was absolutely dying to get on it.

Eventually, she settled for a spot by the river, not too close to the bank, as she assumed what he said about the beach would be true for the softer earth close to the water. It was a little ways behind the central area marked off for the town square and if she had a good idea of estimating the eventual height, should have a good view of the small waterfall that fed the river. All in all, it seemed like a prime location for her dream home, she just had to wait for it to be built.

It'd still be midafternoon by the time Violet wandered back into Nook's office, beaming from her day spent exploring the island. "Mr. Nook! I'm back!"

He shook her hand again as it was offered but inside was a little annoyed by the over-excitement. Still it wasn't visible on his face so it hardly mattered as she bounded out of the office to go explore. He finished up the last of his work on the legalities of things and settled in to do... nothing really. This place was undeveloped and he had no real work to get done right now. Pushing aside any naughty thoughts of how to pass the time he ended up just taking a nap.

Tom woke up when she entered the office, the sound of the door flying open enough to cause him to stir. He was reclining in his chair behind the desk still but shook his head and shifted forward to comprehend the news. "We will get started right away, yes yes. It might take a few days depending on where you picked but I have a tent you can borrow in the meantime." He pointed to a large, green bag that was made of canvas. In fact it was the same material as the tent it held within and stamped with the trademark white leaf symbol that all of Nook Inc. property had. A tent was meagre living to be sure but the island was a paradise and the weather was lovely.

As Tom began to rise from his seat he grabbed a handbell on his desk and rang it, causing Timmy and Tommy to come scrambling into the room though it was uncertain if they had been sleeping too or doing something else. "Time to get started. Go find the plot and start gathering the materials." As the twins set off to obey, knowing that Tom would be right behind them and eager to work too, the rotund tanuki stepped over to an equipment case and opened it, pulling out a simple woodman's axe and offering it to Violet. "Help chop some wood for your home and I'll let you keep it, yes yes." During her exploration she would have also found a few fruit trees among more common tree varieties, notable for having more than one variety unlike most islands. Apple and cherry trees in this case. She'd probably want to try and avoid cutting those if she could.

Violet eyed the tent, and though it was hardly the lap of luxury, she had been prepared for it. With only a single building on the island, she knew she wasn't exactly going to be squeezing in with the tanuki family. Slumming it in a tent on a beautiful island was hardly much hardship, a small price to pay while someone else built her house. 'Not exactly for free, but his terms were reasonable,' not that she had actually read the fine print about the terms of his generous loan, but she continued to trust the older tanuki.

Stepping over to the tent, she carefully heated the wrapped canvas over her shoulder, using the strap on the back to help secure it, it didn't seem too large, but she only really needed it for shelter at night. Turning as Tom offered the axe, she awkwardly took the impliment in her free hand, her right continuing to help keep the tent bag over her shoulder. From the way she held the axe it was quite clear the city girl had never in her life used one. "Chop wood, I can do that..." '...I think.'

Heading out she'd returned to the spot she'd marked out. For how she set down her tentbag down just outside the marked area, intent to set up her shelter later. For now she moved up to the nearest tree that didn't seem to have any fruit to it. She might be a town girl born and raised, but she was reasonably confident that she wasn't looking at one of the many apple trees. Taking the axe in both hands, she raised it and eyed the trunk. "Get some wood...can't be too hard right?"

By the time Tommy and Timmy got to her, they'd find Violet sweating and having made not great progress in her hacking at the trunk. The new village mayor would take some time to truly learn her new needed skills.

Timmy and Tommy eyed each other after noting Violet sweating and panting, struggling to chop down even one tree. That said, neither of them were exactly great at labor either since they preferred to make their living as merchants buying and selling things rather than physical labor. The twins did at least have the benefit of Tom's mentorship, however, and they knew the basics of chopping, mining, and building which gave them a leg up over the new mayor despite being a bit shorter individually than she was.

One of them took enough pity upon Violet to come over and lay some angled strikes into the tree from the opposite side. Not enough to cut through the trunk but rather to ensure that it wouldn't fall over atop her when she managed to get through on her own. Of course, this would help her finish felling the tree a bit faster as well but that was more of a side benefit. It would, however, teach her how to make that guiding wedge on future trees if she was paying attention though. Beyond that the nooklings moved away to find a different tree after they measured to confirm that the plot was in a suitable location, of which they seemed satisfied.

Tom Nook arrived not long after this and carried a blue metal toolbox in his left hand while he had a small stack of worked lumber hefted over his right shoulder. Not all the materials were going to be sourced locally but it was still rather impressive that he could carry the weight of the wood so easily. Despite his portly physique Tom was rather strong and well built beneath the surface. He noted the difference in skill between the twins and Violet, them just finishing up knocking down their first tree and getting to work stripping the back and measuring in order to cut workable pieces from the trunk while Violet still hadn't seemed to get all the way through her first tree, but he didn't think much off it honestly. While the mayor would be expected to put in a lot of work to transform an island into a livable paradise he hadn't picked her because she was experienced but rather because of her enthusiasm, youth, and, perhaps most importantly of all, her naivety.

"Just do what you can Mayor." He remarked in passing, adding the title as a means of perhaps making her feel a bit better about her station. There was little harm in reminding her that she was in charge of this island even in Nook Inc. was technically in charge of her having found and acquired the rights to the place in advance. "There is always another day, yes yes." He was well used to the mentality of only working as hard as you felt you were able to and accepting your limits but most city-folk felt much the opposite; pushing themselves to their limits and beyond and burning out at the cost of their health. In any case he intended to do as much as he could with the rest of the daylight in laying the foundation and framework even though there was no chance of the home being done today. From Violet's perspective though, as previously noted with the three tanuki, should she stick around as they all worked she'd be getting many more flashing views of their rears and their 'jewels' as the rigors of activity caused their tails to lift and their aprons to flap about. Not that any of them seemed to mind.

Violet, focused on the damnable tree, hadn't noticed the nooklings arrive. Only when she caught them moving behind her own tree out of the corner of her eyes did she finally take note. Pausing, she peered around and watched them work, the two younger tanuki weren't strong, but they certainly had a better technique. She belatedly realized that they also were making sure the thing wouldn't fall on her, and she flushed in embarrassment. "Thank you boys."

Eventually, her tree was felled, and as she plopped herself down on the fallen trunk, she got a look at the trio at work. Violet immediately blushed and looked away, having immediately caught sight of their aprons waving and tails wagging, and of course, what was beneath. She turned her gaze skyward, biting her lip to keep from making any startled sound. 'You'll get used to it, you'll get used to it...'

To keep herself distracted and out of their way, she went ahead and started assembling her tent just off to one side of the plot. While she wasn't particularly skilled in the wilderness, she wasn't a total idiot, and had vague memories of camping trips in her youth. At the very least it'd keep her from accidentally getting a look at a pair of fuzzy nuts again.

The night passed, and after the sun had well and truly risen again in the sky, did Violet poke her head out of the flap. She wasn't much of a morning person, preferring to game or talk into the night back home, and the work yesterday had left her quite spent. Still, the sun brightened the green canvas, and the lack of any luxurious bed kept her staying too comfortably settled. Peering around she was gladdened to see she was alone, and moments later the girl came scrambling out fully.

She still wore the same dark purple tank top as before, though this time with no bra beneath. Besides that, the only other thing she wore was her navy blue panties that clung nicely to her generous, perky backside. She very much didn't want to be seen, and taking one last glance around to check if the coast was clear, she darted off towards the river, a small back held in one hand.

While Tom had explained to her that this would be a deserted island that'd be built up, there were some things Violet hadn't fully considered. The lack of toilets, much less an actual shower was something that had only truly occurred to her after tucking in for the night. She'd come up with a plan, but it very much did require her other islanders to not be around, which fortunately seemed to be the case right now, she just had to be quick.

Stopping behind a tree by the river, Violet bit her lip and squatted down, hesitating she fully peeled her panties down and off, exposing her delicate pink nethers to the world. Giving one last nervous glance around, Violet would at last let her bladder relax and with a sigh, relieve herself. After nervously holding it in through the night, she now just let it out, sighing contentedly. If there wasn't the risk of getting seen, she'd almost find the natural setting relaxing for this little call of nature.

With that taken care of, she set down the bag of fresh clothes by the river bank, and with a sigh, peeled off her tanktop, her modest breasts bouncing free of their confines as she peeled the fabric up and off. She was now as nude as the day she was born, and with a nervous giggle, she lowered herself into the river. She'd work quickly to wash away the sweat and grime of the previous days work.

Tom continued to work steadily into the evening before calling off the nooklings and packing up to head home for the night, leaving behind a fairly decent start that he was satisfied with. They all washed up in the river behind the office before heading inside to catch some sleep and this allowed them a rather quick start in the morning since all they needed to do was eat a good breakfast before setting off. As the three of them marched off together towards the construction sight, not intentionally moving with any sort of stealth but just naturally being rather quiet with their movement, Timmy pushed a hand against Tom's thigh to indicated that they should stop and Tommy was astute enough to notice without any direct intervention and follow suit.

When Tom followed Timmy's eye-line he had to resist a chuckle as he saw Violet scampering through the trees and half undressed, obviously in need of relieving herself. The three of them currently were a decent distance away but partially obscured by some foliage and, despite their brown fur seeming to not blend in well it was actually the opposite as they didn't stand out any more than a tree trunk in a forest when someone just glanced over them without any active scrutiny. All the same Tom crouched down a little to hide himself just a bit more and settled down to watch the show, the twins glancing up at him and then doing much the same though needing to press into the bushes slowly so that they could retain a clear view with their shorter stature.

All seemed well from their vantage point. The girl was on edge, glancing around, but made no motion to suggest she'd spotted them as she drained her bladder by a tree near the embankment of the river. Although she put her back to said tree to help shield her, Tom and the twins were actually on the opposite side of the river in this case as it was a shorter path to reach her designated plot. This meant that they had an unobstructed view of her pussy as she spread her plump labia to expose the pink hiding within and released a healthy stream of hot, steaming piss onto the ground below. For his part Tom was impressed at how smooth and hairless her nethers were as that required some upkeep as he understood it. Most of his romantic partners in the past had been other forms of animal and thus fur was the norm but he'd attracted a few humans interested in exploring a different species in his younger days. He couldn't be sure what the twins themselves were thinking about but they had always been good at keeping quiet and their curiosity, twisted or otherwise, would no doubt ensure that their wide eyes would drink in every detail presented to them.

When she finished he expected that would be the end of the show and almost got himself ready to get moving, acting like nothing was amiss in passing, but she surprised him again by stripping off her top and hopping in the river. Washing up wasn't so much a surprise of course, cleanliness was a natural instinct, but doing so while in their view was; not that she knew they were watching her obviously. The clear water didn't much conceal her form, though the refraction of light at the surface did warp their view somewhat, and again he was pleased at the state of her bountiful breasts; they weren't particularly massive but they were above average he would say and quite perky. The familiar tingle of lust started to play at his groin, threatening to make him tent up his apron in an obvious manner, but he couldn't bring himself to have them retreat. This was a teasing temptation for what he knew would come later on and his mind swam in the wretched plans he could make good on down the line while his half-lidded eyes practically swam in the waters with the new mayor.

Though Violet had determined to be quick, she did linger in the river longer than anticipated. Though the water was cold, the way the sun warmed her skin made things far more pleasant as she enjoyed her new ritual. Though she would quite enjoy the day when some sort of plumming could be managed within the homes, for now she had to admit that bathing in the river was quite the nice distraction.

Arms raised up, reaching back to wring water from her purple locks, that is when her eyes opened and she froze as she noticed something. She paused, breasts with their hardened nipples very much poking out as she scanned the patch of bushes, something hadn't seemed quite right. After a moment she recognized the patch of brown within the greenery, a hint of blue beneath, half obscured by the cover. Her heart stopped as she realized what that all meant.

Letting loose a very girlish squeal, Violet at once dropped her hands to cover her breasts and immediately crouched in the water to better shield herself. The clear pristine waters didn't offer much cover, but it was still something. "Mr. Nook?!" Shocked and embarressed but not angry, she was giving him the benefit of the doubt. Surely he had only just got there... right?

His luck couldn't last forever it seemed as she shifted quite suddenly to a more alert state. Though, with her arms raised over her head, Violet was giving off a much better view of her chest at the same time in a somewhat ironic fashion. Thinking quickly despite his often low-energy appearance Tom rustled the bushes somewhat to suggest that he was in motion rather than standing still and made a point to peer a bit closer momentarily as if checking to see that she was okay. The girl had just squealed after all and he'd hardly be a good neighbor to ignore any potential plight. When his face became more clear though he made a point to turn away, feigning innocence as if allowing her her modesty.

"We were just heading to work and didn't realize you would be bathing." He said calmly. While he wasn't exactly sure he was the best liar he did know that his tone of voice was so even-keeled that most people tended to trust him on instinct even at first meeting and he was hoping that same sense of general trustworthiness and lack of nervousness on his part would carry him through in her mind. Things would go a lot easier if she didn't have reason to become upset with him just yet. Still, even some small suspicion would hardly hurt too much he figured. "Come nooklings. We will find a different section of shallows to cross. Give the mayor privacy, yes yes."

Tom pulled Timmy and Tommy out of the bushes with him and pushed them forward and upward along the river, making a point to try and shield their eyes when they couldn't resist trying to peek at her further while successfully avoiding the same temptation himself. He'd seen enough for the time being and had better self control. That said, there was some visible tenting to all of their respective aprons that couldn't be avoided but at least none of them were sporting full erections; it was possible that she might even miss that detail amidst the chaos so to speak.

While the mayor did not stop covering herself up, the girl did seem to relax a little. Biting her lip a little she watched Tom and the Nooklings go, feeling oh so awkward for being caught out like this. She was embarrassed and vaguely wanted to apologize for the split-second thought they were spying on her, but no that would just be more awkward to deal with. So she just let them pass, blushing as she shied her eyes away. This let her miss their tenting and keep things from getting much more awkward.

Eventually Violet would return to the build-site, dressed and somewhat composed. Another tank top, this time sky blue with some denim shorts to accompany them. Her hair was mostly dry though left to mostly settle in the sun and she looked clean, rested and ready for another day of work. Another sweaty day for her no doubt as the human girl got used to the demands of a physical job like this.

She had her borrowed axe on hand and she moved over to Tom Nook, smiling though unable to help but shy away from a direct gaze. She was doing her best not to think about the river, but couldn't be helped too much. "More wood Mr. Nook?"

Tom was relatively focused on the building to really notice Violet's shyness in speaking with him and he just responded in a somewhat distant manner. While he was shifting away from hard labor and more towards other ways of making his bells, Tom would always love the process of creating something with his own two hands. "More wood, yes yes. Almost have enough so don't get carried away. Check in with me and the nooklings each time you finish felling a tree and before starting a new one."

The day would progress fairly smoothly and the new mayor wouldn't have to do much labor this day before she was informed that they had all the materials necessary. Of course, the construction would still take some time but Tom reported that her home should be done sometime around noon the following day. After another night camping and another early start on the work, leaving Violet to occupy her time however else she might decide, Tom would inform her that her house was complete around ten in the morning.

The home was fairly simple for the time being with the exterior having been painted a simple white color to help protect the wood against the weather and the A-shaped roof clad in brown shingles. Ultimately the interior was just one solid room of modest size and entirely devoid of furnishings aside from a basic single-person bed and a nightstand but it was still a home to be certain and a step up from sleeping outside in a tent.
"It's not much to begin with but there is plenty of room for growth down the line. You can come to me if you want to customize the home at all or to order some new furniture, and when you pay off your loan we can talk about expanding the space further but don't worry about that now, yes yes."

Despite the short work day the tanuki was a little sweaty all the same but he didn't jump at the chance for rest when he could offer his advice for what to work on next. "There is no running water or electricity yet because this island is not connected to any others. When you can get around to helping upgrade my office I will make a point to add some solar panels and a water wheel to generate power. You also need to get the town hall built so your assistant has a place to work when she arrives and I think we can dedicate the basement of that building to water treatment. When both are complete this place should start looking tempting for other people to move in. Come talk to me in my office when you want to hear the details for each project, yes yes." Unless she had anything she wanted to discuss right her and now Tom would gather his tools and head off back to his office, leaving Violet to inspect the new home at her leisure and do as she pleased. While he was eager to get the island in a better state to attract immigrants he knew better than to push the young woman too hard. After all, she'd struggled with the woodcutting plenty and might need some time to recover her energy.

When Violet wasn't helping Tom with the work, she was exploring the island and more importantly, picking fruit. There wasn't exactly a restaurant or even a grocery store, so Violet only had so many options. Given she had no ability to hunt the local birds, or experience fishing, she was settling for picking the fruit she'd seen on her explorations and supplementing her diet of food bars she'd brought with her. She was sure Tom must import some more substantial food in, a man, tanuki even of his stature must be well fed, but she didn't want to impose on him just yet.

In what she thought was an impressive span of time, Violet was left marveling at her new home, a true house just for herself. Oh it wasn't very big right now, and its insides were utterly bare-bones, but it was hers! To think she once worried she'd never own a house, and here she was before she'd even hit twenty! Oh she still had a loan to pay off, but she was certain Tom's reasonable terms would have that done in no time! "Oh thank you Mr. Nook!" She even went so far as wrapping her arms around him in a quick little hug, her perky breasts pressing against his side through the covering of her shirt.

Left to her own devices after that, she'd take a little time to enjoy her new home. Relaxing on a real, if basic bed, enjoying being inside and away from the various island insects, it was almost tempting to go to sleep right there. But the girl held off on that, instead going ahead and unpacking her bag, mainly putting underwear in her singular nightstand while she neatly folded the rest of her clean clothes and set them in one corner. For her dirty clothes? Well she'd have to wait for there to be running water... or else learn how to wash effectively by hand. A problem for later.

After a few hours she'd head over to Nook's office once more, feeling relaxed and a little refreshed. She hadn't washed the sweat off yet, but didn't feel too bad as she made her way in to see the Tanuki. "Mr Nook," she called. "I'm ready to discuss more with you!"

Tom chuckled despite himself when Violet hugged him. Not particularly due to her grateful nature or excitement at the simple lodgings but more for the feeling of her breasts pressing against his side. Even through her clothing he got plenty of sensation, plenty to tempt him for later as his thoughts struggled more and more each day to not surrender to his ultimate desires just yet. In any case she took some time for herself and, eventually, he'd find her stopping by his office a few hours later; eager to find out what she needed to do for the two projects he'd already talked a bit about before.

He was eating a hefty slice of fresh, juicy watermelon as he reclined in his chair behind his desk as Violet entered the place and he did his best to finish up his current bite and set the half-eaten piece down before wiping away the juice from the sides of his mouth and gesturing her over. "Very good. I helped out with some of the materials for your home but for these next projects, and every project in the future, you'll have to supply everything needed. It will be hard work but that's part of your responsibility as mayor, yes yes." The tanuki paused for a moment as he attempted to judge her reaction to this news, it wasn't anything out of the ordinary but each prospective mayor always had their own opinion on how things should function versus how they actually did function. He was a builder and a merchant, not a lumberjack or miner, and while he and the nooklings could do those things when necessary to acquire materials for building their time was better spent on other pursuits.

Regardless of what her expression might show, he did continue since she did need all the information.
"For the Town Hall you'll need sixty stone and twenty wood. It's a lot of stone, I know, but I need to build the foundation, the basement, and the walls themselves. Town hall needs to be sturdy, yes yes. When you want to begin work on this project I have a shovel you can use to get the stone." He pointed to his equipment cases, a few more piled together to suggest that he had a good selection of tools beyond just the axe he'd already given her and the shovel he now spoke of. After a moment he got around to talking about his office upgrade. "For upgrading this office I should only need forty wood. I'll need to add a second floor and widen the ground level a bit to support the extra weight. I'll also be building a water wheel to extend into the river to help generate power along with some solar panels on the roof. The Town Hall will get this island some water treatment but the office expansion will bring electricity. Burying power lines to connect homes to is something I'll handle in my spare time after the project is complete, yes yes."

When Tom had made her mayor and the job listing had said she'd be managing a new community, well Violet hadn't expected things to stay so physical. "Don't think many mayors back in the cities would agree with that," she said with a small laugh. Oh she wasn't certain exactly, but she felt like most mayors delegated things. But there wasn't exactly anyone to delegate to right now, so she didn't push further.

Violet listened as he instructed her on what was needed next, doing her best to make a mental note. It wasn't hard to remember exactly, but she was sure after a day or two the amounts would get mixed up, and she might find she was trying to give him sixty wood and twenty stone. As she eyeed the equipment cases, she gave a small nod, "if you could write that down, I'll get on getting materials." Who knew coming to build up a tropical island would involve so much work?

She turned back to Nook and inclined her head towards his half eaten Watermelon. "How are we handling food? Fruit is only going to get us so far and I've never fished before. I'm only going to get so far without good protien. We're probably going to want a good solution in place before we get too many residents here."

The tanuki could have explained that life out of the city was much different, that islands were the same as country living in which people were expected to do a little more hard work to earn their living, but he resisted the urge to lecture and allowed her slight tease to pass by. At her request for a written list he dug out a sheet of paper and clicked a pen he had sitting on his desk to jot down the details of both projects. Normally he'd only give one task at a time to help the new mayor focus but he saw little harm in just giving her one list for both buildings in this case.

Tom slid the paper towards her around the time that Violet was staring at his piece of watermelon. Perhaps a bit envious or perhaps just commenting on alternatives to fruit like her words were telling. "I have an agreement with Dodo Airlines to do business on a small scale; the company that flew you in. They come in once a week to deliver supplies and to pick up anything I have to sell off. When the office is upgraded the nooklings will manage a shop in the space we are currently using to sleep, buying and selling things for the island. Anything they don't have in stock can be ordered and should arrive with the next plane, yes yes. Though special orders will likely be a bit more expensive."

To him that explained everything but he paused as it seemed that Violet was perhaps not entirely satisfied. With a slightly confused expression, emphasis on slightly considering his face was not very expressive in general, Tom puzzled out the issue as best he could before he felt confident that he understood her concern. "Ah, do you need food in the meantime? I can share if you need. I'll just add it to your house loan to cover the costs." He wasn't going to give her food for free, and he wasn't ready to shift their relationship towards the lascivious, but he expected that she'd not be too bothered by having to pay back for additional food items in the meantime considering she wasn't yet worried about her house loan or such. Fishing would certainly be an option down the line but he didn't have a rod in his stash right now, just items needed for building, so she'd have to wait for the shop to open before that became a possibility.

Simply needing to buy and sell to survive, well she supposed that would work if Tom was confident supply could meet demand. She'd just need to see once they started getting residents, perhaps now her concerns a little premature, except when it came to her own hunger. As he offered to share his supplies, a slight growl sounded from her stomach and she embarrsingly glanced down at her flat stomach with a small blush. "Yes please Mr. Nook, this is going to be a lot of hard work, not going to manage long if I'm not well fed." She wasn't too afraid of that being mistaken for overeating. With all the excersize she was bound to get, she doubted she'd have to worry about that sort of thing.

From there, Violet spent her days less like a town mayor and more like a lumberjack. Cutting down trees, cutting the fallen trunks into useable and moveable logs, while she hadn't started particularly proficient with her axe, she steadily improved. Her technique got better, starting with what she'd copied off the Nooklings and finding her style from there. How to hold the axe, how to swing, just where to cut on a tree for best effect. Each day she was getting stronger, could feel herself get stronger, could feel it get incrimentally easier. Even so in those early days she needed plenty of breaks to drink water and eat what fruits and more filling nourishment Nook could provide.

Digging up rocks with her newly provided shovel was technically easier, but it took a little bit for her to figure out exactly what type and size of stone Nook needed to work with. This of course had her traveling the island more, searching for suitable large stones to pry from the soil. Though the same was true of the trees, though she had focused more on areas surrounding the town center so they could steadily have more open land to build upon.

By the time she'd provided materials for the office expansion, her arms had gained some definition and her pale skin had started to tan a little from the hours spent outdoors. Violet had focused on the office upgrade first, mostly so the Nooklings could set up shop. She wasn't sure what they'd buy, but she'd been collecting anything interesting she saw on her travels, mostly shiny rocks of one variety or another. When the shop was ready to open, she was there nice and early to find out just what sort of goods the Nooklings were looking for.

Over the next few days Tom would open up his pantry to Violet, more or less, and allow her to pick some things that he otherwise had ordered for himself whilst keeping a tally of her selections to add to her loan. His diet was quite varied so she had plenty to choose from. Other types of fruit, berries, and nuts were just as common as things like cheese, bread, and meat but the meat side of things was primarily jerky and other dried varieties for the moment since the town lacked electricity to provide refrigeration just yet. Still, what he had to offer was a step above the mayor's own rations and certainly helped her get through the hard labor of gathering materials.

Once she managed to get the supplies together for the office expansion Tom took it from there, giving the girl a chance to rest or to carry on with getting the other supplies for the town hall in the meantime. Nevertheless Tom worked as efficiently as ever and at a rate that most others tended to find rather astonishing. It only took a few days for his work to be complete and when Violet would come to check out the fruits of her labor, and the tanuki's own, she'd find the office building sporting a slightly larger first floor with a complete second level stacked on top of that. On the roof she could spy a few solar panels and on the backside of the building was a large waterwheel that was pushed by the river current behind the building, steadily churning and splashing in the process.

The two front doors of the structure were now both fully functional and as she entered the right side, of which the signage said 'Nook's Cranny', she found herself in a rather decent sized room with a few display stands to hold items and with both Timmy and Tommy hanging about near the back looking like they were taking a break from organizing the room. The nooklings straightened themselves up as Violet entered, trying to act professional despite seeming to not quite be that great at it, and spoke up in imperfect unison again; still hot able to really get the timing down. "Welcome to Nook's Cranny... Nook's Cranny. We won't have anything to sell... to sell... until the next plane comes in... comes in... but we are open to buy... open to buy."

While it was tempting to continue her pace of steadily searching the island for rocks and cutting down an ever-expanding ring of trees, ultimately Violet didn't have that stamina yet. With Tom working on construction, she took the chance to simply breathe, relax, and rest her weary muscles. While undeniably this steadily improved her physicality, and Tom's pantry helped supplement her diet so she wasn't malnourished in one aspect or another, she still was new at this.

Stepping inside the new Cranny, Violet smile at the sight of the Nooklings and their continued attempts to mirror each other. She'd rested for the day, washed up, and came in with a light purple sundress. She hadn't exactly packed anything too fancy, too bulky, but she felt it'd be different and nice enough for the occasion. "Hello boys, I do have a few things to maybe sell you."

Holding up her previously emptied travel bag, she opened it up to reveal a few things she'd collected. To be honest, there wasn't too much, she'd kept from gathering anything perishable like fruit for this sale and instead just whatever she'd found out and about. Some flint, sea shells, even a tiny sapphire she'd found in one of the rocks, and a small nautilus fossil, she hadn't been sure what if anything would be desired. "Any of this of interest? If there's anything specific I might be able to find out here, I'd be quite happy to try and gather it for you."

Back
Top Bottom