Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male (M4M) My couch potato stepfather decides to take revenge and turn me into a morbidly obese pig

samruin

Meteorite
My stepfather is a total loser, obese and lazy, a disgusting and unemployed couch potato. My mother kills herself working in another city to support her lazy husband at home.

I always fight with him about it and end up insulting his appearance. I'm a handsome guy and I'm in good shape, but everything changes when my stepfather finds out that I have an important scholarship and I rub it in his face that I'm better than him, he decides to take revenge and ruin me completely.

You see, I have always boasted of my good looks to the damn pig, having flaunted the contrast between the two, who would say that the star quarterback would end up being a bigger loser and even more obese than him.

You decide that you have had enough of me, you have always envied me and now you let all your jealousy and hatred towards me ruin me. You degrade me, humiliate me, force feed me and even blackmail me to transform me into a pile of lard, you make sure that there is nothing left of the handsome and athletic guy I once was, just a morbidly obese pig, and you also rejoice because you destroy my bright future , I end up being a fatso bedridden and useless loser.

I prefer a darker rp, about ruining a jock, but really screwing him up, making him go from a muscular and fit guy, to a morbidly obese pig, from hot and handsome to a grotesque and ugly guy.

No sex or romance, no happy endings (for the jock obviously šŸ˜ˆ).

I mean that the jock hates what he has become and never stops suffering for it.Imagine how devastated someone like him would be if he gained that much weight, always used to looking good and showing off his tight body. A jock, watching in despair as his hard muscles fade into flabby fat.

*Everything that could ruin and destroy his appearance*

I like when cocky and arrogant jock gets what he deserves, always flaunting his abs and muscles, but ending up defeated and punished by those he used to bother and humiliate and bully, or by some rival who wants to "get rid" of the competition revenge or it's just jealous of his good looks and perfect physique.

Im into... forced fed, revenge, envy, rivals, jealous, bully, blackmail, payback...

kinks: force fed, fat shaming, difficulty exercising, immobility, teasing, liquid bloating, moobs, ex athlete, body contrast, funel, loss of fitness, teasing about how he used to look and what it's been done to him, degradation, humiliation, bedridden, huffing and puffing...

Discrd: Lohen16
Dm's open

Back
Top Bottom