Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–š๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Ž๐–“โ€™ ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–† ๐•ญ๐–—๐–š๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Ž๐–“'

Xanthic

โ€งโ‚Šหš โ˜๏ธโ‹…โ™ก๐“‚ƒ เฃช ึดึถึธโ˜พ. ใ…ค๐“ฌโ‚—โ‚’แตค๐“ญแตง ใ…ค๐“ญโ‚แตงโ‚›
Supporter
tumblr_static_7kbybllok7c4wg8sk88ss8soc_2048_v2.gif
ใ…คใ…คใ…ค
Hi, I'm Xanthic, but you can call me Xan. I'm going to keep this short and sweet so you're not reading an essay. I'm a woman who's been writing and roleplaying for years, I often post throughout the week, I do not double up, I only play submissive women, I don't mind if we roleplay through messages or the forums, and I usually write about 200 words (short and simple stuff). I expect the same from you, alongside the additional courteous manners and whatnot. As far as kinks go, here's my F-list. Let me know what tickles your fancy and send me your F-list as well so I have an idea of what you're into.

- Anything with an older man/father figure and a younger woman and or daughter. I looooveee dad bods, so all the power to them.

- Teacher and student. Pretty simple but I'd love to incorporate a lot of sexual tension and frustration in this plot.

- Werewolf (man) / witch (woman). We could figure out more about this plot, but I'd love the idea of a witch living out in a cabin in the middle of the forest, trying to live a normal life when some feral werewolf starts making trouble nearby. I would love to add intense breeding and musk play for this one.

- An older man who's a cowboy (once again, think cranky father figure) / young woman who ends up joining his gang. She needs help protecting herself, making way for the new 'gang' life, and is just hopelessly fragile. I think of RDR2 with this plot. I'm imagining someone like Arthur Morgan (a little crankier and mean though) trying to help one of his campmates settle in per his boss' request. This is just an idea though! We can tweak it around as we please.

- Anything you can think of! As long as it fits what I'm into (kink-wise), then I'd love to hear what you have in mind.

This is all I have for you. Thank you for making it this far! If you're interested, please PM me, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom