Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Werewolves and A/B/O (for doms)

SnowyTiger

Planetoid
Hi!

So, obviously I'm looking for plots that involve werewolves and A/B/O dynamics (can also include just one or the other) and that preferably explore the "soulmate"/"meant for each other" tropes in the plot.

I'm a sucker for plots where absolutely no one - including our characters - expected these two to get together. I like to leave some room for plenty of drama, heartache and dark themes in my roleplays, but they're not the only things I enjoy; I'm certainly also looking for fluff and cutesy moments. Romance, very much so.

A few things about me as a writer:

1. I enjoy long replies and delving into the feelings and senses of our characters. So if you prefer replies that are short and quick, we might not be the best match. My usual reply length is anywhere between 500-1500 words, depending on my partner's preferred reply length and what's going on in the story.

2. I'm certainly no grammar genius myself, but I do appreciate proper spelling, grammar and punctuation. A plethora of mistakes every single reply takes me away from the story itself, but of course mistakes and typos happen to everyone. You don't need to be perfect.

3. I'm generally not able to reply every day. Sometimes I might have times when I do, but sometimes real life gets busy and I get tired. I don't expect you to reply every day either, and am very patient when it comes to reply times.

4. I enjoy writing with partners who are able to bring the story forward as well, instead of only reacting to what I write. We should both contribute to the story and its development. In a similar vein though, it is also important to sometimes linger on scenes to enjoy the moment instead of just blasting through for the sake of getting to the next one.

5. I enjoy plotting and planning and taking OOC. I want to know what we're doing and where the plot is going. If you don't enjoy OOC chat much, that's no problem - but I do hope we can chat at least enough to figure out what we're doing with the plot and make sure both of us are enjoying what's going on.

6. I don't have much interest in playing dominant characters, but that does not mean my characters' only personality is "submissive". I promise you they will actually have some character to them. However, playing a dominant role is not for me, so I will be only playing (sexually) submissive characters.

That's pretty much it! If you still find yourself interested, carry on and I'll let you know what I'm looking for in terms of themes, kinks and plots ~

What I enjoy in a roleplay:

1. Romance (especially the reluctant kind where our characters don't necessarily like each other at first)

2. Supernatural themes; everything from werewolves to vampires to dragons

3. Historical settings (particularly Ancient Rome/Greece, Vikings, Regency and Renaissance, though I have nothing against modern settings as well)

4. Drama, and lots of it - preferably done in a way that feels organic rather than inserting drama just for the sake of having it

5. Side-characters and relationships. I doubt our characters are alone in the world - it makes everything feel more vibrant and "real" to have side-characters involved as well

6. Enemies-to-lovers

7. Soulmates, soul-connections or "life mates" sort of dynamics between characters

8. A/B/O dynamics and societies

And, of course, kinks I wish to include:

1. Dom/sub dynamics
2. Light dub-con
3. Feminization (of my character) - severity can vary depending on how into this you are
4. Orgasm control/denial
5. Teasing
6. Knotting & heat/rut
7. Domination and aftercare
8. Rough sex
9. Collaring/marking
10. Experienced vs. inexperienced partners

This isn't an exhaustive list, of course, and everything on it is also up for negotiation if you're not into something or if it seems like it won't fit the story. I also have a longer f-list here if you want to take a look!

Anyway! Let's move on to the plots I had in mind. If you feel like we'd be a good match but don't find anything interesting here, I'm more than open to hearing any ideas you might've had or coming up with something together ^^ also, each plot is up for tweaking - if you don't want ABO in the story for instance, it can be left out as well.

The pack knew one of our characters was going to be the pack alpha's heir. There was no doubt about it, really, that the fight for that spot was going to be between YC and MC. So when it came time for the pack alpha to choose an heir, the whole pack was abuzz with talk about it. Only, when the day came, MC was nowhere to be seen or found. With no one else to challenge him, YC became the heir. MC disappeared from the pack.

Some years later, when YC has already assumed his role as the pack alpha, he stumbles upon a scent on an extended hunting trip. A scent that is most alluring, but naggingly familiar as well. When YC follows it, he's led to the doorstep of an omega living alone in the woods, with no pack. An omega who, shockingly, turns out to be the very same adversary and rival YC thought years ago that he was going to fight for the position of the pack alpha. MC never expected YC to find him, but living alone as an omega has left its burden on him. Perhaps it is time to go home.

MC's parents died when he was young. They were low-ranking members of the pack and not particularly well-liked, for that matter. YC's parents took MC in out of pity, but never seemed to care to step in no matter how much YC tormented or teased him. On MC's twentieth birthday, he becomes a full-fledged adult and plans to leave the pack the moment it happens. He never expected his soulmate to be revealed on the very night of his birthday though - and much less for it to be YC, who he's had to fight tooth and nail with about everything most of his life.

MC plans to leave before YC finds out about it, but where would he go?

MC never knew werewolves were real until he comes face to face with one on a camping trip. YC, a young and admittedly curious werewolf has never been allowed near a human town before. He grew up hearing how violent and bad humans are, so when he meets a lone camper who seems to be neither of those things, he grows more curious. Secret trips to meet each other turn into a problem when, one night, they become mated. YC's pack would never approve of a human mate to be allowed - though, perhaps, there is still hope when MC finds himself feeling at odds suddenly, sensing things he never did before. Eventually, it is MC's father, a human who has raised his son alone after his wife died, who reveals he married a werewolf and out of it came MC. Perhaps MC can still learn to connect with what's inside him.

A thriving pack needs a strong, thriving alpha to lead it, everyone knows as much. The alpha's mate is often perhaps overlooked, but has the crucial role of ensuring well-being in the pack. It isn't unheard of for two alphas to be mated, though very rare. So when MC, who rivaled YC in becoming the next pack alpha, is chosen as the next alpha's mate - with much objection from both of them - the community is worried for what's to come. They will have to learn to see eye to eye if they're to lead a strong pack together.

There it is ^^ send me a DM if you feel like you would like to write together!

Back
Top Bottom