Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

seras vamp and other requests (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(One thing i do not want is twilight i hate the sparkly Posers NO TWITARDS)

(New Idea)

Spiritual vampire
( based off an older vampire movie i fell in love with for its different veiw)
im seeking an rp were the vampire is more towards a demon or spirit.it seeks out a woman as a possible body the vampire being already ancient most likely lost its own ages ago or just recently. it first kills its victim{in the movie he stabbed her in the heart}and said victim wakes the next morning with only a sore spot and a small scar were they were killed. As a reminder of the night before.the person then will see only the vampire in the reflection speaking to them or just there. they will begin to dream of hunting and killing others when the vampire takes over at [/color]night.eventually there personality slowly becomes more vampuric and the thirst becomes more real as they begin hunting themselves and waking during the night. eventually they become a vampire completely though most of the time there personality merges with the other vampire or it leaves them to seek another to turn if it chooses.

(#1
you find yourself waking in a strange place. a soft bed supporting you easily as you look past the curtains surrounding the canopy fourposter bed.a chill seems to flow threw this strange place as the window hangs open the cold moonlight spilling forth into the darkened room ,but only lighting so much,it isn't for a moment your fuzzy and tired mind registers you are in your own room,but something seems off and sinister as the clouds pour over the once bright moon. sending your room into a spiraling darkness .your heart fluttering desperately as you feel a soft indention in your bed . a pair of beautiful copper eyes glinting in the other wise darkened room as a soft hand caresses your face and, gentle lips lock with your own .making you shiver your breathing quickens with pleasure and fear.suddenly as the soft moonlight .once again pours into the familiar room. a figure of a young woman stands away from you before vanishing as the moonlight touches her. an unnatural mist rising were she once was and fleeing threw the window .leaving a stunned woman laying in her bed a tiny trickle of blood drizzling down her neck the only sign of her midnight visitor.
( i am looking for a woman willing to be slowly drained of her life and turned eventually into ether a servant or pet maby even a full fledged vampire)

(if you are confused to the all female requests my vampire Aurora is a lesbian)

(#2
Aurora silently moved threw the desolate graveyard.her long forgotten ancestors laying about in the decrepit and forgotten graves.she stops in front of a particular one reading in finely carved words."...Ema droves....long forgotten but always loved."the young woman bowed her head in respect to the child's grave her cape and hood shifting with a breeze and she sighs no fog coming from her breath it being cold from her lack of feeding. a lovely woman with hair almost white in the darkness sits on a smooth black horse waiting patiently as her mistress pays respects to the dead.Elizabeth looks up as a cold snow begins to fall. her breath billowing out in small steamy clouds threw the darkness. she glances back to the other side of her horse,as her mistress continues what she was doing Elisabeth shifts uneasily.her mistress not paying heed to the stranger who stood a gleaming object in there hands there eyes calmly staring ahead towards her chosen prey.the hunter calmly watching and waiting to strike.

(im looking to dominate a very strong woman and make her my own if you are willing to try me on for size that is)

(Aurora herself and profile)

Aurora is a strong woman her mind powerful and her thoughts crafty as she always plans her next move .her favorite game is the one she often plays when perusing prey she finds annoying or planning on the unexpected end of a very powerful foe.she enjoys taking hunters who often come after her and expanding her slave collection threw corrupting the so called pure hunters who peruse her.often they will approach her as fools in the open night only to find that she has hidden herself as a servant watching them and enjoying the feel of there shock as they discover the leader of the house is actually her favorite slave Isabella acting as she once did on stage for her beloved mistress .who often rewards her with new toys she can brake in.Aurora is often strong and independent but other than a few nameless people is often alone and still seeks a potential mate and a few more servants waiting patiently for the hunter worthy in her eyes for the role of mate and perhaps a few young apprentices that would serve as her fledglings.

Appearance
Aurora is lovely but rather plain normally.she has short soft brown hair often cut short like a mans.she is normally only seen in a simple dress sometimes even mens cloths. her corset dress is one of her favorites if not that of a barmaids, she has lovely green eyes that turn copper in certain lighting or darkness.
(PIC)Aurora

Elisabeth her closest servant is very beautiful with soft shiny blond almost white hair that comes down on ether of her shoulders. in waves of curls making many women jealous.she likes to adorn herself in very fancy dresses and jewelry. wishing to look pretty for not only her mistress but the guests she is often told to entertain.

Family
creator/mentor:Ema droves status=deceased
children/offspring:
pets:Elisabeth
slaves:
Lover:
Mate:

RE: seras vamp and other requests (open)

(classification fantasy)

hidden deep within the forgotten valley she wandered her eyes sharp. her body tense as she hunted.a spear at her side she tensed her shield up as it barreled threw the bushes and let out a screech like hiss.its large reptilian form colliding withe her shield. sending her to the ground with a loud thud.her spear coming up beneath the shield as it impacted with her.there was a louder screech nearly busting her ear drums as it snapped at her bird like eyes glinting in its pain and rage.the spear jutting from its side blood oozing from the wound.it snarled its mouth foaming red as it pulled back its muzzled lips reveling a row of sharp fang like teeth.she threw it off as it moved to snap at her lovely face. grunting as the raptor hit the ground .she charged her companion doing the same from the bushes he had waited silently for her signal .he pounced his black and sleek form pinning the raptors flailing body.his lips pulled back to reveal his saber teeth that glinted as the fine ivory they were as, he bit ripping out its throat as his partner Rula stood over him.yanking her spear free before thrusting it down in a final blow her breathign heavy a claw mark standing out on her shoulder .herr hair fell down in erh face as she caught ehr breath jonulooking up at ehr his black muzzle coverd in blood he mewld at her .she smirked and pulled her spear free witha strange sucking sound cringing"lets go that nest is ours now"she says looking relaxed for the moment.

Rula walked in silence calm her mind constantly alert her ears picking out sounds her eyes searching for movement.she would return to the city soon her pilgrimage almost over this was her final right of passage, to be the replacement on the throne.her body was tense and she was excited.she was still walking when a sudden light in the sky caught her attention it was coming down in a vertical angle and crashed into the trees setting them on fire with a loud boom!! Rulas breath caught in her throat a sheen of sweat covering her body ,as she watched the spectacle .her mind unable to comprehend what she was seeing she found herself moving forward towards the strange sight her breathign heavy as she broke into a run.

(my amazon warrior)Rula

(id like top have soemone play the mother on this one or the child)

sone moved swiftly her blade clanking with that of her mothers.the others eyes strong and focused as the girls blade met her own.sone was lacking her left arm weaker than her right.this soul took advantage of and knocking the other to the ground her sword at sones throat."daughter you have much to learn ..if you are week at even your best weapon how will you live"she says tossing her sword aside and gripping the others wrist helping her to her feet.'my weapon ids spear you go practice you will find it:she says patting her on the shoulder.sone with a soft sigh nods upset she had worked so hard but he sword just wasn't right for her it seemed .she mumbled some to herself and began to work on her skills thrusting and attacking a dummy that had been set up in the arena.she felt so weak .she would one day have a chance to wear her mothers crown and still she could hardly stay with her mothers sword.this upset her so much.she sighs as the sun begins to set and who;es the sweat from her brow putting away her weapons to leave her small hut waiting for her she was to tired to care about much as she flopped down in her hammock one leg hanging out she lightly swung herself rocking back and forth in the hammock as her eyes slowly drifted shut and she fell asleep.

(classification space id like to try these two a lot seeing as i dont often have many takers)

there was a cold silence it was unnatural fearful to thos[/color]e who knew what it meant. A young woman sat in a leather chair her eyes closed and she rubbed the bridge of her nose as if she had a headache.her hair was fine and black with long thick curls billowing down her shoulders and framing her lovely pale face.her eyes flickered open shining brilliantly in the bright florescent lights for just a moment before the light seemd to fade to reveal there purple hue.At the precise moment her eyes open the world seemed to shake entirely alarms sounded and people began scrambling for there stations the woman stood and called out ."all hands on deck i want them pinned and ready for delivery we cannot lose this fight".she shouted her second repeating her commands the captions pin standing out on the woman's black suite as her second called back"shields to 50% captain....30%"he called after a moment.she sighs but her demener is calm"all hand stay to your stations i want whats left of our thrusters diverted to our weapons and shields'..but captain thats suicide".silence officer if they get there hands on that cargo its the end of all of us our race do you want that".she called and his head lowers"shields at 12% and rising caption"another wave of fire rocks the ship.soon the shields have given internally and the ship is being boarded but for ever enemy there seems more crew charging them even as there numbers fall.

name: Julia Noals
race: lein
appearance:Julia is a lovely woman with long black hair that reaches the small of her back coming down in thick shiny curls that frame her face.lettign her dark purple eyes stand out against her pale skin.she is no older than 18 (can be younger)and her species has many special features.including faint leopard spots that run along her spine faded they appear as if there are under her skin. the cat within waiting to free itself her species evolving from these cats she has one otehr feature to larger canines in her mouth hidden almost always .she has learnt to smile carefully hiding them. only revealing them when she wishes.
racial traits:the lein are a race of moderate intelligence derived from jungle cats they are very intelligent and .aren't known for backing out of deals or trickery they are very proud as a race and it woudl be unwise to anger one there culture is very intracut and complicated with more classed than countable./physical traits of the species do not vary much normally the hair can be from several shades of brown black even red or blond and they most always have a show of spots along there spines seeming to hover just beneath the skin the females carry to extra traits however of a set of large canines that can easily crush with a 500 pound bite radios however the mouth is very sensitive to touch and can be used very gently as to carry an egg without so much as cracking it they also posses scruffs on the back of there necks/there technology factor is higher than humans there technology is starting still developing there main source is plasma and light energy there offensive weapons are more developed than defensive.
tech: advanced mainly offensive
bio: she has becoem caption after many years of work for her people and is delivering a mysterious package when apprehended

char skeleton
name:
race:
appearance:
racial traits:
tech:
bio:
(some of my more exciting sci fis )

the Cos were three very special android like beings created by a young mind.They are very refined machines there body's composed mostly of organic a material other than the skeleton witch is mainly metallic.each one was sent to separate regions of the universe by there creator to gather data on lifeforms of other worlds.

the atmosphere burnt around a black pod as it descended from the sky crashing into a dense wooded area outside of a small town.the occupant looked over data streaming from a screen in front of her uploading proper disguises to fit into the society she was to study.her eyes were different one green one purple she blinked and the purple eye resumed to the color of blue as she sat up .the pod hatch hissing open she stepped out a set of tight jeans forming onto her body along with a tank top as she looked over her surroundings.

name:Co.3
appearance:a young woman with purple hair and two colored eyes she wears normally a slim black suit skin tight and her eyes can adjust like a camera lens.
bio:she was sent on a special mission by her maker to see the worlds of the galaxy she landed in.

(#2 When worlds collide)
a party was going on ..or was it more than that several people hundreds screaming and jumping as the music played at the concert to beat all concerts you weren't any one unless you snuck out to go there were couples every were and, singles most dressed in Gothic cloths or wearing glow sticks others taking advantage ,of the cover noise and bushes to have some fun.with the festivities no one noticed a large light blazing in the sky as it landed in a field in the woods nearby with a crash.no one noticed or if they did figured it was a part of the show.the crash remained as it was for several hours until with a load hiss a figure stumbled free several wires and tubes bursting and breaking from its nude body as it shook itself off laying on the ground for a few long minutes.its chest heaving up and down before sitting up long black hair rippling down to her shoulders.her feminine face catching the moonlight the party and concert long over as she stumbles to the other side of the ship.

her hand hitting a panel a barrier faded away a second body falling free of her tubing her figure slim with short cut silver hair. she wasn't breathing the otehr shook her and tried to wake her ..watching in a cold silence as a tiny silver butterfly fluttered away on the wind as the sun started to rise .it flitted into some nearby bushes were a small child was hiding and landed one her forehead dissolving into the childs subconscious.the other female looking back to the little one only once before placing the others body back in the pod and sealing it.

[/color]

RE: seras vamp and other requests (open)

(my other current itches rp wise at least)

hey im looking for a good decent rp .at least one paragraph and please no tech speech like u for you or anything would be appreciated.i have several RP ideas i am willing to do f/m but f/f is preferd thank you .also a side note i do enjoy a good story oriented rp it doesn't have to be sex to catch my interest.

currently want to try very badly
wanting to try out
have done and am willing to do
animie ideas
one of my favorite things mostly medical based
List of Ideas
monster ideas mainly
Alien/vamp or werewolf
Doctor/nurse
nurse/nurse
Mad sceintist/subject
mad sceintist /unwilling subject
mad sceintist/experament
mad sceintist/unknown alien creature

demon/hunter
demon/demon
demon/human
demon/necromancer
vampire/necromancer
Vamp/werewolf
vamp/vamp
vamp/hunter
vamp/human
werewolf/hunter
werewolf/werewolf
vamp/slave or human servent

(AND NO I DONT PLAY TWILIGHT!!!)
alien on unknown planet
human finds crash sight with alien
human/alien
mercenary /alien
alien/alien
ascended being/unascended

(i have tried some of the alien ones but i cant think of all of them currently please ask and i should be able to give out some good ideas)

tenchi muyo based
Washu/ryoko
washu/stranger
Washu/tenchi
Ryoko/tenchi
ryoko/Kione
mihoshi/Kione
washu/Kione

amazon/woman from future
amazon/airplane crash survivors
amazon/amazon queen
pirate/pirate
pirate/navy officer
pirate captain/cabin boy
pirate/captive
pirate/duchess

when it comes to the aliens normally it will take place on a desolate planet covered in forests or an apocalyptic earth.i use many settings just ask and ill offer up suggestions please note me if you want to rp i will update when i can and try to add more things and make my ideas more clear i hope you reply

updating for a newer rp iv set up i hope you guys will find it interesting its basically the ooc and ill be setting up the main one once i get some nibbles.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=25908

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom