Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any What You Call a Request (NB Version)

Version 1.0 Barebones​

========================================================================================================================================

What You Call a Request (NB Version)

Me:
Hello, I'm 'What You Call Defeat' if you want to use a shorter version of that be my guest, I have no idea what it would be though...I'm an old enough to know better [REDACTED DUE TO DISSATISFACTION] from the UK. I'm able to string sentences together and have basic social skills. I like to think I'm a very accepting person, one who understands that real life comes before any kind of internet-shenanigans. Happy to engage in OOC chat if you want to but I don't feel the need to pressure people who want that distance, into it. So I'm laid back but with a grasp on reality.

What I'm looking for:
I want to play as folk not identifying with the basic gender binary that includes folk emotionally and physically 'in-between' as well as those who might be called 'femboys' or 'tomboys' (are they an appropriate inclusion on an NB thread?). I'm willing to play against characters of any gender and none. I couldn't care less about your (the writers) gender, as long as you're laid back write as whoever you want regardless of how you identify. I'm mainly looking to RP via PM's but I'm not entirely closed off to other options. Response rate can vary so how about I say 'three times a week' and the size of a response can also vary depending on scene, events and pacing so how about I say 'about three paragraphs' for that?

Possible Plots and themes:
Sibling x Sibling
School Friends
Bully x Victim
Professional x Patient
Femboy x Monster
Celebrities: A celebrity turns out to not be exactly what they (have to?) present themselves as to the world.

Kinks:
Anal, Sexy/Slutty Clothing, Adultery, Incest, Large cocks, Groups, Monsters...and frankly lots more....

Variants
Harems: Anyone wanting to play a harem of any variety for me gets a gold star, as I've never even had it offered before. I'm willing to play a harem but probably only willing to have one harem RP on the go at a time.

In closing:
This needs a lot more work, I'll be updating it as I can, but if anything has caught your eye or you think we might get on and have an idea you want to throw my way...drop me a line!

Back
Top Bottom