Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lust For Fangs

How Should Yusuke take Jigoku?

• Missionary

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doggy

• Against The Wall

• Total voters

True Grave

Warrior
Note: Partial credit for the setting and characters goes to BMR member Queen Of The Forbidden.

Yusuke Odawara was the son of vicious warlord Tetsuo Odawara. He was a vicious and violent man who reveled in slaughter. Though he dressed like a samurai, he had none of the composure or discipline associated with the revered warriors. His sword was more akin to a meat cleaver in how he wielded it. His desire was to see the Northern and Western districts crumble before him. To accomplish that, he had sold his soul to a beautiful demoness with a body to die for.

The dark samurai walked purposefully down the hall before catching sight of Jigoku, the demoness that he loved. He didn't smile much, but he smiled when he saw her. When demons had first started moving into the Eastern District, Jigoku had come to Odawara Castle. Upon meeting her human counterpart, the chemistry between them was immediately apparent. They both had a taste for slaughter and bloodthirsty natures. Upon finding approval in each other, their love and lust for each other blossomed quickly.

He approached Jigoku and pressed her against the wall before kissing her passionately. The two were locked in this carnal embrace before Yusuke gently pulled away.

"My love, I had missed you. The castle is so terribly boring without you."

His eyes burned with lust for the lovely vampire.

"Come to my room," he said before kissing her neck.

Back
Top Bottom