Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not your average Poly . . . (Femmesto and Wade Von Doom)

Femmesto

Star
"Okay, I think Erris may like this . ." Pru commented, the 5ft7 girl was running around the kitchen of their 2 bed and 2 bath apartment. Why do they have a apartment that's huge, if it's only for the two of them? Well, Pru was a homebody that loved crafting, baking, and knitting cute animals or blankets that she sold to people on commission work. So, in the spare room, it's a knitting galore with one idea of the wall stacked with different types of yarn, a table, her headphones chilling on her work bench, and a very comfy chair was pushed into the desk. While she wasn't there now, taking a break from her needle work, the 29 year old was currently in the kitchen, preparing a charcuterie board, finishing setting a display of cookies, and pulled out a honey glazed roast out of the oven. Why was she doing all of this? Well, her cousin was moving in, and she wanted to have a welcome dinner! Plus, she wanted to make something nice and comforting for Erris and her cousin liked hearty meals.

"Okay . .I think we are good." Pru told herself, looking at the clock on the stove. 6:00 pm. "30 minutes . . " Pru spoke softly, shuffling around the kitchen as her dress clung to her body, softly showing off her curves that she had. Her figure was a long torso and legs with long dainty arms, you can say a ballet dancer but she had hips and ample chest to prove that she was above the standard. "I hope Giselle likes it too . ." Pru sighed, heading to the dining room table to set the table. While it looked perfect with the red stained white glasses, the black marble plates, and coordinating white napkins, it looked like a classy dinner. Her partner of 4 years liked a few dark elements and since they both lived here for 2 years so far, they managed to curate their certain needs and wants. Pru made sure that the black tablecloth was properly sat on the round table. Once that was good, Pru went back to the kitchen, grabbing the plates and dishware to set onto the table.

"I wonder where Erris is . ." Pru asked herself, her blush heels tapping on the cream colored area rug they had underneath the table. Having hardwood floors, you had to protect the wood somehow. Pru had the table set with the plates and forks on the three spots on the table, stepping back to look at her handiwork. Then, for a split moment, she let out a soft sigh. "Is this too much?" Pru had been working on this since 12:00 pm, and she loved throwing parties are entertaining in the apartment since she was a homebody. If she can do it herself, why pay a lot of money to go out and indulge? Even for half the price? It made no sense.

The doorbell then rang. When Pru went to go answer it, she wouldn't see anyone at the door if she looked through the door viewer. And when she opened it, a giant spider was thrown in her face.

... okay, a plushy spider, but one the size of her hand, and having a demented look on its creepy face like it was some sort of demonic spider. Erris, her partner, quickly started giggling aloud.

Pru heard the doorbell, her nose wiggling as she walked over to it. "She shouldn't be here that fast . ." Pru frowned softly, heading to the door, and checking through the keyhole. After a few moments of silence, she figured to open the door, poking around to see if anyone was out there r it was a prank from a kid. What she wasn't expecting was for a spider to be tossed at her face, Pru letting out a loud scream as she swatted it away, seeing it tumble to the floor.

"What in the world!?" pru exclaimed, looking down to the floor, and seeing the plush spider. While he was cute, she didn't like stuff being tossed into her face. Then, she heard Erris' laugh, causing her eyes to squint in frustration. "Erris! That isn't funny! You know I don't like surprises like that!" Pru scolded, grabbing the spider, and sauntering back to the dining room table. Pru eyed the plushy spider, seeing how cute the face was she began to stoke the top of its head. "While he is cute, that is not nice to scare people like that." Pru said, clearly upset. Pru tossed the spider onto the living room couch, heading to the bathroom mirror to fix her hair that was in a braided bun.

"My cousin should be coming at any moment, and I want this place to look nice." Pru spoke firmly, paying attention to the small details such as the pulled rug, which she quickly folded back down.

Erris laughed even louder upon her reaction and scolding towards him, "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist!" He shouted, finally walking inside and closing the door behind him. Erris and Pru, an odd couple on the outset. Not just for the age gap between them, but also for their different lifestyles. While Pru was a homebody, Erris was a gothic troublemaker who loved stirring people up. While Pru wore a fine dress to welcome her cousin, Erris wore a Vietnam flag shirt with black cargo pants and gray sneakers. She crafted items for commissions and worked as a saleswoman for various furnishings and clothing items, he was a streamer who played video games in his dark office room.

By no means should these two seem like they're dating. Much less be together this long. But, somehow, Erris adored Pru. For all his teasing, he had a big soft spot for the ebony woman. "Ohhh, it's fine," Erris told her as she straightened out the carpet, reaching around to hug her from behind, "it's already nice looking, you're just fretting over nothing," he then gave her a small kiss on the cheek while resting his head on her shoulder.

Pru sighed heavily at Erris' response, knowing he was only teasing but she did not like spiders. "You know I don't like spiders and you do it anyway!" Pru wondered if this was due to their age gap that he was like this but she didn't want to drive into her thoughts. She wanted this night to be great and a chance for her cousin to meet her boyfriend! Someone very close to her! Sure, cousin had he critiques about the arrangement but Pru loved Erris, even though he liked to scare her every now and again.

Pru let out a soft sigh when Erris came and hugged her, relaxing n her man's arms. "Look, I just want it to be nice and look good! My cousin is coming in from Brazil and I want her to know that while we have this apartment, it can be cozy and relaxed. She thinks I am so strict but I am very meticulous, really. But thank you for the words, my dear. It's highly appreciative." The apartment was adorned with warm earthy tones but the wood coffee table, the bookcase, and other wooden fixtures had a dark, chocolate brown coating over them. Pru was a homebody, but she also wanted to manage the space for Erris so some of the decoration was marble black vases with black poppies and mixed with other exotic blooms in the modier, darker parts of the room.

"I can't imagine why," Erris whispered, although loud enough for Pru to hear him. "C'mon, you've done enough for today, let's just break out the bottles and relax until she gets here. MIght be nice to show you're not so uptight by not being so physically up tight." He could feel how tense her body was just from the hug, the stress was coiled around her body it was like she was being suffocated by an anaconda.

"If you want," Erris then teased, gently reaching an arm down across her stomach and lightly placing it against ther crotch, "we could do a quickie to really unwind you up~"

Pru wiggled her nose at what Erris said, crossing her arms in the response to his comment. "I don't want to break out the bottles until she gets here. That's the point of being a good hostess." Pru commented once more, somewhat scowling at the comment about being uptight. "She knows I'm meticulous and a perfectionist. Or more so I am always bg on details. She asked me to embroider her travel bag with different flowers, and I happily obliged. She even paid me. While I am uptight, it has its benefits." Pru commented, tensing up more at his comments. Well, this was putting the evening in the sour mood.

However, when his hands trailed to her crotch, Pru gave Erris a slow blink, wondering if this is where the age gap came in. "I am not in the best situation to do a quickie. However, a drink would be lovely. And I will do that once she gets here." Pru then heard the door, and slipped away, running over to the door. Looking into the peephole, she grinned widely at the person behind the door.

Giselle was wearing a light blue jumpsuit that had a empire waist, being a halter style, and her hair had a side part as the door opened, seeing Pru. "How is my lovely tidy bug!?" The 6ft2 woman smiled brightly at Pru, who screamed happily and hugged her. "I missed you so much!" Pru cheered while Giselle held her, softly smiling. "Hey, tidy bug. Mind letting me in?" Pru nodded at Giselle's question, seeing the woman grab her duffel bag and Pru rolled her suitcase to lay against the wall. Once they were inside, Pru closed the door, giggling softly.

"Welcome to our apartment!" Pru cheered, Giselle letting out a soft whistle. "Well, talk about cozy. When I was in Swtizerland, I stayed with someone and they had a set up like this but had a glass roof . . reminded me of you." Giselle told Pru, who blushed softly at those words. "Well, I am glad that I made such an impact . ." Pru then grabbed the chilled bottle of sangria that was chilling in the ice bucket near the table, grabbing the nearby cork as Giselle began to walk around, eyeballing the plants. Then Giselle noticed Erris, giving him a sailor salute in greeting. "Hey, you Pru' boyfriend right? The streamer? I caught your streams a few times. Pru sends t over to me and gushes about you doing a tournament. Nice headshot." Giselle confirmed, seeing Pru blush at what Giselle said. "He's gifted with the controller" Giselle hen decided to bring it there, showing who was the extrovert. "Do those trigger fingers work well for you down there?" Pru blushed even more as she poured the sangria into the glasses. "Oh, they do. He is very skillful." Pru corked the sangria, setting it back into the ice bucket. "Let me go prep the food, you guys talk a little." Pru then grabs her wine glass, heading her way to the kitchen to prepare serving the roast as she slipped on her wine, setting the rest of the glass onto the side of the counter.

Erris felt slight embarassment over the two gushing about his 'skills.' He never liked bragging about it, it made him sound so geeky and dorky how seriously he took gaming. From CS:GO tournaments to Street Fighter contests, Erris was a hardcore game. But, when he was off from work, it felt weird getting praised or even teased about it. So when Pru finally left to finish up their meal for the night, Erris wasn't sure how to continue the conversation without her.

Of the three, Erris was actually the most introverted. He was often shy, difficult to keep a conversation going with, and had a terrible attention span if he didn't care about the subject. And now he was stuck with a girl he just found out called his girlfriend 'Tidy Bug.'

"Uh... Heh," Erris wasn't sure what exactly to say to her, "I-I'm uh... Aaron, actually," he admitted, "Erris is just my username, but... I-I prefer it over my real one."

Giselle could tell that Erris was shyer than a bug hiding away at the sight of a light, so she gave a soft nod to him in agreement, looking back to Pru. "I didn't think you would wind up with someone that is shyer than you but honestly, it's a good thing. It pushes the other person to step up." Giselle added in, seeing Pru set the table with the plates adorned with rice, a stew with gravy, and a side of sweet bread. Pru' set the pan onto the stove, grabbing the pitcher of water, and heard to the table, pouring into pthe water glasses.

"Dinner is ready, if you guys want to come and sit." Pru commented, setting the water pitcher onto the counter, and poured herself a glass of wine along with Giselle a glass, setting the bottle into the chiller bucket. "Wow, you really put your elbow into this, Pru. I haven't had your cooking in a while." Giselle added in as she sat down while Pru had the biggest smile on her face. "I felt you Should be welcomed to a hot meal after coming in from across the seas." Pru' then walked over to Erris, rubbing his arm. "Hey, are you okay?" Pru' asked Erris quietly, seeing how he was reacting. Giselle was a firecracker personality and was probably a lot for Erris to handle. Especially in one session. "We can step away for a few moments if you want to talk about it . ." Pru' asked Erris softly.

Erris stared off into space once Giselle moved away to focus back on her cousin. Already he felt self-conscious, and it wasn't until Pru touched him that his foucs returned to reality. "Hm? Oh, yeah! I'm fine, just... don't know what to say to her is all, hehe~" He chuckled awkwardly, whispering the last part to her so not to make Giselle feel as awkward as he was. "I-I'm fine, I'm just getting all wound up inside my own head. I'll be okay," he wasn't entirely being honest with her, and Pru was sure to realize that as he forced a bigger smile at her. But, he moved away before she could talk to him more, and took his place at the table right beside where Pru would sit.

"So, uhhh... Giselle," he tried thinking up another conversation topic while pulling his chair into the table, "how long have you lived in Brazil?" Awkwardly, he didn't even know Pru lived there at some point. Or did she? Suddenly he wished he asked her more questions during the week about her and Gis' relationship. And Pru's past.

Pru knew Erris was not okay and Pru was literally trying to save Erris but the male decided to dive in. "Oh boy . ." Pru said to herself, sitting at the table soon after, and began to eat her food, seeing Giselle use a knife to cut the stew meat into portions, taking a quick bite. "Delicious." Giselle noted, Pru having the biggest grin on her face. However, what caused the grin to fall off her face was Erris' question, her eyes locking with Giselle's at that moment. Giselle's eyes were ready to 'attack' but Pru begged her with her eyes 'be easy' and Giselle gave her head a soft nod, looking at Erris.

"I constantly travel around Europe and the Islands since I am a photographer for a big tech company. They pay me to travel around to take pictures of various landscapes and scenic views so they can use it for wallpapers or paid commercial art for customers wanting to build their website. I currently don't have a solid home but I always go back to Brazil or even Barbados . . just depends on my mood." Pru thanked the heavens as Giselle gave her a wink. not trying to be such a hard ass. "So, the longest I have stayed in Brazil was 6 months due to a rampant rage of storms and I was stuck there. Pru' was so worried she would call me every day and night, on a landline, just to make sure I was okay. Or she would even Skype me at times where I had an active hot spot." Giselle commented, seeing Pru happily eat away at her food, eating bigger chunks of the stew.

"Do you ever plan to travel, Erris?" Giselle asked Erris, trying to get to know her cousin's boyfriend. "Or have a place you want to go to?" Giselle pressed on.

The woman talked fast, and probably would have gone even faster and in greater detail if Pru didn't give her a hint. Thankfully it wasn't so much information that it would overwhelm Erris, just take him by surprise by how enthusiastic and quick to the draw she was about her traveling. He didn't show it though, quickly taking a bite of stew meat like Giselle did. "Umm..." Erris mumbled aloud, his mouth half full of meat while he chewed.

"I mean, I would like to. The furtherst out I've ever been is to Maine, right along the coast. But, I've never been outside the states before. Would like to though," Erris explained, shallowing after he finished speaking. "Always been interested in going to Greece. Visiting one of the old city states, like Athens or Sparta. Just someplace warm I can swim in that isn't too mucky."

Giselle couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the reaction Erris gave her, trying to hold her composure while Pru grabbed her wine, taking a heavy swig before setting the glass down. Giselle attentively listened to Erris, a big smile on her face at the places he wanted to go to. "Greece is so lovely! Even exploring the museums, Which I think is the best part, you learn so much about Greek culture with the gods or just history of the gladiators. But when it comes to the swimming, I have been to Lake Plastrias and the water is the greenest of greens but warm . . great choice." Giselle complimented Erris, looking at Pru for a hot moment before back at her food.

"So, Pru, how has been the needlework business, doing?" Pru' smiled warmly at that question, seeing Giselle turn her attention to her. "It's honestly great! I managed to get an automatic loom and have scaled my projects to more crochet work versus knitting. Less fatiguing on the fingers but I do want to get a cricket cutter and make stickers, adding them to my orders that people buy, and let them know they can order more if they want. Also, I have a special agreement with another content creator, and she has tons of views. If this plays out very well, well it just helps my business boom! As if it isn't already." Pru' spoke confidently, speaking just as fast but only to Giselle. The tall woman smiled at that, giving Pru a solid head nod. "You know, Tidy Bug, I am so happy that things are working out for you and you are starting that self ran business. Just don't have the government be on your ass about your taxes. I don't want to bail you out of ail." Pru' chuckled at that, sipping more of her wine. "Of course! I have a good advisor to help. Me and Erris are literally a power duo." Pru' gushed, while Giselle had a soft smile on her face.

"I am happy that you are happy and Erris is a sweet guy. You need someone sweet, Pru. The way you carry yourself and emotions, you need someone to help comfort that and I can tell Erris is able to do that." Pru' sighed softly at that, looking at her plate of food as she ate her food before reaching over, cupping Erris' hand firmly. "He is very sweet and I am happy that we found each other." Giselle did notice the decor though, seeing nuances of gothic or horror elements that Erris liked. "That vase is cool, looks like it was discovered in Dracula's Castle. You like to collect things, Erris?" Giselle asked Erris, bouncing back to him.

"Hm?" Erris had tuned out right as the conversation changed to Pru's business. He hadn't been paying attention at all, and upon Pru's hand grabbing his, he finally looked up from his bowl of stew to realize both girls were talking to him again. The context was completely missing, and quickly looked between the two of them like that would give him a hint as to why Pru was holding his hand, and Giselle was asking about collecting things.

Then quickly realized how rude his reaction was and tried fixing it. "What, uhh-- yeah-yeah, I like collecting things... Uh... Like what kinds of things?" Badly.

"I--Uh--I collect... keyboards," he blurred out, "I like collecting different types of keyboards and keycaps. I keep them all stored in one of our closests..."

Giselle gave a slight head tilt to the side at what Erris said, Pru felt as if she was hitting a brick wall. Though, Giselle wasn’t going to grill Pru just yet and decided to be civil. “Oh, that’s interesting. Do you collect keyboards that have diffenebt languages on them or just different color schemes? Do you have a favorite one?” Giselle was doing her best to get to know Erris and Pru knew that Erris was not good with bold personalities. And Giselle was one of them.

“Giselle, I have a question to ask you! You were telling me about that trip to Spain but you said it got cancelled or your boss wanted you to go to New Zealand, but you paid out of pocket for it?” That caught Giselle’s attention and she turned her head to face her cousin.”Well, I had two assignments that were due, but they were a week and half apart. A vendor wanted me to go to New Zealand to take some pictures of a festival but my boss wanted my to go to Spain. He said if I do the New Zealand gig, I would have to pay, no reimbursement. And, I had to stay a whole month. Crazy, isn’t it?!” Pru literally gasped in shock by her sisters words, shaking her head. “That is truly awful.” Pru agreed, going back to her food.

“The cases I pick but I always let him choose the colors since I want him to be apart of this house as well. It’s our place, you know?” Pru added in, seeing Giselle look around the living room. “I see mostly you but now as I pay attention, I see nuances of Erris in the silverware and certain elements in the apartment. You should give him more stuff though to decorate. It just feels like it’s just you but I know you like things to work with a mood board but not eveything has to be your work of art. It can be a collaboration.” Pru pursed her lips at that, grabbing the open bottle of wine, and pouring it into her glass.

“Erris, what would you add to this living room? If you wanted to add anything? I wouldn’t want to assume that you don’t have any say so in this apartment?” Giselle asked.

Back
Top Bottom