Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed A Paladin's Stallion(Literally) Boyfriend. (NSFW IMAGES INSIDE)

Closed - no longer seeking

Glove

Super-Earth
Hey! Glove here! I've been thinking of doing another Zoo play for a while, and I got one that I'm interested in!

So, the premise of this play may have been a bit confusing by the title, but what I'm looking for is to play as a Paladin (preferably this FC as she's gorgeous!) and I'm looking for a partner to play as her warhorse. For this play I'm not sure really where we'd start. We could start before anything has happened and build up to MC growing addicted to her horse's cock(preferred) or we can start after MC has already had sex with her horse and now continually hides it from her forces, the kingdom, and anyone in her personal life all the while the horse enjoys breeding his 'mare'.

It's all up to the decision of my partner! Should I get any for this story! Hopefully, this catches someone's eye! This can easily be for a short term or long term play!

This above portion is still closed.

Edit:

So uh... My first post of this thread was really successful and after beginning a few new rps and sorting through you all I've realized that I need more! And since I'm adding moreeeeee animals! I might aswell add some more claims! So although my Paladin will no longer be available, you lot now have the selection of a few more pairings! If you messaged me I'd love if you could message me again and we could try once more!

Pirate Captain
A Swimsuit Model
A Empress/Cheerleader
A World Conqueror
A Professor/Student

The animals/beasts I will be looking for, for these girls are

Wolf/Dog
Dolphin/Shark
Lion
Tiger
Pig
A Very Large Frog
A large Reptile/Lizard (I want him to have two cocks.
Slime
Dragon

Alright. Hopefully that gives some more options. I'll be crossing off girls/ animals that get chosen so be sure to act quick before I'm sold out again! Please message me saying which girl you'd like and which animal you'd want to play! Chao!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom