Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Explore the world of AI with me...

I'll say upfront that this will not be like any traditional RP typically found on this site. What I'd like to endeavor is to test our erotic creativity within the world of Generative AI.

I'm hoping for a lot of OOC discussion regarding both image and text generation technology, which seems to change and advance by the week. This field is moving so fast, it would be a fun discussion to keep up with the latest and greatest models and tools. Currently, I have figured out how to generate all kinds of NSFW pictures and stories, locally on my computer, and would be happy to share the exact steps on how to install it on your end. You'll need a gaming PC with a higher end graphics card for this to work.

For IC, I'm pretty open to how this could potentially work for RP style exchanges. It could be that we creatively prompt engineer visual and narrative responses to submit to each other, or have the AI part of a 3-way interaction. Ultimately, I'd like to learn something about the tools (and ourselves), in an environment loosely bound (ha) by smut. I would expect to start out with one shot stories, as I'd think there would be a lot of iteration and restarting as we figure things out. If we wind up figuring out the process that leads to something resembling a long term RP, that would be amazing!

As far as plot preferences go, I tend towards non/dub-con, bondage, horror/sci-fi environments. Imagine Dean Koontz with HR Giger visuals, as something I gravitate towards. I'd even be up for experimenting on AI generation of plot ideas themselves to work off of.

Back
Top Bottom