Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pandamonium

Echos of Fate

Winter Widow

791eddc1e1527f51a2d5774261a43168.jpg

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking for permission."

I am looking for a partner to play Natasha, and think they can play her well. You don't need to know everything about her, but I do want someone who knows the character well enough to play her properly. The story will begin when she first meets Bucky as the Winter Soldier who helps train her to be a Widow. They fall in love. There will be a few erotic moments, nothing too kinky at first as he is mostly lost in the brainwashing of the Winter Soldier, but has moments where he is James Barnes. Bucky is away on a mission when Natasha defects. after a 5-year hiatus, Bucky is reprogrammed once again and sent on a manhunt to kill the man Natasha is sent to protect. It is Bucky who kills him, and Natasha is left with near-fatal wounds.

6c0ebb78ef223a67b0bcc604aa52f741.gif

The Winter Soldier follows the blood trail mercilessly and finds Natasha bleeding. She stares up at him and sees its Bucky and she's torn between wanting to be with him again, and trying to erase her past. He grabs her by the throat and lifts her up and she can see sadness lingering in those soulless eyes. He's not hurting her because she fled, he's hurting her because he can't help himself. Tears form in his eyes and he's completely unaware, and even as she's choking with a metal hand she cups his cheek and tells him it's okay and it snaps him out of it because he's fighting the programming. I want it to be a very emotional and charged moment.

44c2d8d0d5c05cc5bc6376a0aff2a71a.gif

Afterwards, Bucky joins Natasha for two years, trying to clear his sins away.However there are moments with the Winter Soldier programming kicks in and he becomes hyper-lethal. I would like it to culminate in such a way Bucky saves her, and the serum he gives her allows her to get pregnant and she ends up have Bucky's child, I was thinking a girl. But because he gives her the antidote, his body starts shutting down overtime, leading to his eventual death.

I do have plot twists listed in kinks and I'd like to think I am open to some changes and suggestions.

Romance
Kissing
Affection
Teasing
Tantric Sex
Oral Sex (Giving and receiving)
Third Person Perspective
Plot Twists
Roughness
Story Driven
Scratching
Biting
Hair Pulling
Vaginal Sex (Giving)
Missionary (Primarily, though later they can switch it up)
Pregnancy
Superhero

"I believe I can fly. I believe I can touch the sky. Think about it every night and day, spread my wings and fly away. I believe I can soar; see me running through that open door."

Attachments

• 1714670368700.png
    1714670368700.png
    449.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom