Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Take a Different Trip!

Hello! This is my thread for when I get the urge to play a lady with a long one, a chick with a cock, a dudette with a dick. These are a bit more indulgent, but some general terms still apply as per my other request thread. A few caveats on top of those:

Despite the fact that these are probably going to be unrepentantly horny and probably a little selfish. I still want a reason to string things along for something meaningful. It doesn't need a lot of strings, mind you. But I always think the smut is better when there's reasons around it!

Don't feel compelled to hit every single button, that's weird. I am presenting the ideal that I would like to do and we can workshop all the rest. As long as we're hitting the core concept, I'm generally pretty happy. But who doesn't want to present exactly what they'd like to roleplay, ya know? I am not looking for perfection, but a good understanding of characterization helps a long way.

In this, I would like to play the redheaded Serena Shepard (the default look, which ironically I used anyway, go figure.) with a big dick and an insatiable sex drive. It can be alluded to or played out depending on how fancy you want to get, but she enjoys running a train on women. It could be random crew members on the Normandy, all the party members. We will probably not be following the ME plot, but instead her just being a Spectre and doing various things while also burying herself into as much pussy as she can find. We can have it be one woman, one shots, whatever. We could do impregnation, breeding, basically Serena just wants a lot of sex while also doing her job.

Some choices would be:
Jack
Miranda
Kasumi
Liara
Ashley Williams
Kelly Chambers
Diana Allers
Sam Traynor
Random NPC people.
OCs are fine, not exactly what I'm looking for but a good hook is all that matters really. Don't be afraid to fling a name or names out.

Back
Top Bottom