Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Bangladeshi girl meets older foreigner (white) BDSM enthusiast on Reddit

Hey there! I'm 23F, an experienced long term semi-literate roleplay from Bangladesh. Today I'm posting a new prompt that I really want to play out with someone who's interested in the idea.

I will be playing as an 18 year old Bangladeshi girl, who after several fights with her family, finally manages to go attend a university at Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh. She always craves freedom from the shackles of her conservative family. It was this conservative nature of her surroundings which got her to be curious regarding sexual things, and that led her to exploring subreddits on Reddit. Her indulgence in the newly found sexual world let her to BDSM subreddits, where the dom/sub dynamic of the kink appealed to her. It awaked the submissive lying dormant inside of her. Adding to her curiosity was her attraction towards white men. The idea of being with a dominant yet caring white man arouses her incredibly!

This is where you come in. I'd like you to play an older white man who comes to Bangladesh for work. Perhaps a high ranking personnel at a multinational corporation? Perhaps he takes a liking to brown girls and posts on some local subreddits to try his luck and my character finds that post and decides to take a shot. Or perhaps my character had posted a picture, covering her face, in a subreddit where the older white man happened to be looking for like minded Bangladeshi girls? We can take the roleplay from here.

For my kinks, they are BDSM (nothing too extreme more like light BDSM), older men, interracial, affection, sensual play, outfit and lingerie control, lifestyle control (nothing extreme), armpit play, titplay, waistplay, assplay, thighplay, creampies, rough sex, blowjobs, handjobs. Always open to exploring new kinks too!

Limits are toilet stuff, blood, vomit, hard violence.

If this seems interesting to you, feel free to send me a DM šŸ˜Š

Back
Top Bottom