Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M 4 any - Double Cucking

Crozzed14

Supernova
Hey!

So today I am looking for something that is tied to the same sort of theme that I have looked for before but with a slight different twist.

What I'm looking for is to play out a roleplay involving at least four characters in what I have called a "double cucking" scenario.

What is Double Cucking.
So quite simply what this means is that my character becomes the bull in a scene where he sleeps with two women in the cuckold's life. There are multiple combinations of this that could happen for example, wifeXsister, gfXexgf, mumXgf and so on.

I am open to discussing any number of plots and each bump from tomorrow will have my own idea for a plot.

When it comes to character control I am happy to discuss who plays who. My only caveat is that I play the bull as one of my characters.

I am also open to play with males who want to be cucked or with females who want to be the women cucking their guy so whoever you are feel free to message.

My Kinks:
Celebs, group scenes, rough, sensual, public, risky sex, cheating, cuckolding, worship, breasts, large cocks, outercourse, teasing, dressed up, lucky scenarios, oral, visuals and many more.

Limits: any characters under 18, Anal, nonhuman, gore, vore, death, anything bathroom related. Noncon, dubcon if it may as well be noncon.

I am open to playing onsite or through discord where my username is "crozzedrp"

I really looking forward to hearing from everyone!

Back
Top Bottom