Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Her Biggest Fan

Mature Male Writer

Super-Earth
Thank you for taking a look at my request thread. It is based on some ladies I have been seeing on Facebook Reels lately. First, a little about me as a writer. As the name implies, I am an older man who enjoys writing. I am willing to write a character of almost any age as long as my fellow writers remember that the musicians I listen to, and the actors in the movies I watch are grandparents collecting pensions, so while I will do a younger man in modern times, but I do lack knowledge of some certain things. I tend to write post of 100 to 300 words with a lot of dialogs. I am not a grammar Nazi, we all make typos. While I may not post daily because of real life obligations, I often do when the muses are going. While I tend to write third person, I am open to first.

Now, the female characters I am looking for are the ladies who share their interests on social media channels in short videos. I wish to write one of these ladies unseen male companion. He can range from a long term boyfriend to a devoted husband. He is never mentioned or seen in the lady's productions, but might help her in a number of ways, from being her cameraman to helping her find or make her clothes. The story line is basically a behind the scenes (bedroom) slice of life story, which can take many paths. But, no matter how hard a fan might try, he is her one and only man.

I seek one of two types of characters, but I am open to suggestions. The first, is a woman who enjoys sewing and wearing historic fashions of the 19th and early 20th centuries, or of the 1940s to early 1960s. The second is the mature lady who enjoys wearing the fashions of her youth, namely stockings and nice matched sets of lingerie. Although she is mature, she still has a zest for life as she teases with glimpses of her garters and stockings. A bonus if she thinks it is sexy to wear a girdle.

To all who have read this far, Thank You. I have written here long enough on BM to know my story ideas are very niche, so you are a special person for reading my thread. Best wishes to you on finding that one story you are looking to write.

Back
Top Bottom