Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(NSFW) *New!* Simple/Short-Term Plots!

ATTENTION: I work Mon-Fri, 9am-5am EST. Sometimes I can post a lot, sometimes I might not be able to post during the week.
Also Note: If a character I'm requesting is canonically(as in, officially) under the age of Bluemoon's limits, we will be raising her age in the RP to a site-appropriate one to fit within the rules.

**NOTE**: I'm tired of getting my hopes up seeing a new message, only to see it's a rejection notice. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT message me if you quit our RP. If you want to tell me to redo a post of mine, that's fine. If you want to talk about the next step OOC before getting back into the RP, that's fine. If you still have a desire to continue the RP, but have to put it on hold indefinitely while you deal with anything(family emergencies, prior engagements, college, work, writer's block, *anything*)...It's honestly perfectly fine. If you're telling me that you're stopping the RP and moving on, I'm going to automatically assume that you're trying to be the rudest you're trying to be no matter how nicely you try to slice it. Just don't bother with the excuse... Ghost me. That being said, in exchange, if you DO end up quitting I will not hound you to continue our RP. If you are willing to show understanding to respect my request here, I will show you understanding and respect for your decision to quit... And to make sure y'all were listening, make sure to end your DM with a '...Kupo.' I don't mind if you forgot to add that for a long while, before finally sending it through a second post in the DM... I don't mind.

...If you're still interested after all that, then lets get into the actual smut here.

I decided to split my request thread into two. My first request thread will be more dedicated to Long-Term kind of RPs ideas(or at least ones with more involved set-ups), while this thread will be more dedicated to short-term ideas (mostly ones with a simple set-up).

Here's all you need to know about my tastes:

Stuff I want to try out:
-Cheating: Honestly I've been wanting to do an RP where a girl gets tired of her boyfriend's shortcomings, or perhaps simply gets swept off her feet by another man.
-Cuckolding: It's been a long while since I've done an RP involving it.
-Slice of Life/Vacation Style RP: I wouldn't mind doing something casual and a bit of fluff piece.
-Nightclub Setting: I've been craving for this setting. Maybe a girl goes out for a wild time at the club, or perhaps she decides to sneak into one to get up to plenty of trouble... I've been wanting to try out a Gentlemen's club as well!

Stuff I don't want in my RPs:
-Realistic Non-Con: I don't mind dub-con or the non-con where the character secretly likes it/learns to enjoy it... But I'd rather not play out a realistic assault or anything like that.
-Scat/Watersports/Vomit: I'm just simply not into these bathroom kinks.
-Blood/Gore/Death/Violence: If you're into getting your character a little slapped around, I don't mind playing out those kinks if you personally enjoy it. However I'd rather keep the violence out of my sex-stuff. I don't mind adding fighting scenes though, so do also let me know if you want a little action like that.
-"Wholesome" Pairings: I'm not really looking for canon couples, or a "nice boy meets a nice girl" kind of a story. I'm here for smut.

RP IDEAS:

-The Fox Shrine Maiden: There was a shrine out so out of the way that the shrine also doubled as lodgings for any hitchhiker devoted(or at least curious) enough to visit. Only one woman worked there, claiming to be the shrine maiden despite how she dressed. However since her Shrine was so out of the way, she would do anything to secure donations for her shrine. Maybe she's just a con-woman, or perhaps she's a true goddess in disguise... Either way, she has fun with her work.

-Descending Tengu: Your character was a Tengu that had kept to herself for centuries away from the humans, content to stay on her mountain top. However after getting wind on how the human world has changed, she couldn't help but take a look for herself. After all, it wasn't like she hated humans.

-Short, Black Dress: Heading out to do some drinking and clubbing... There was only one way this night was going to end.

-The Untouchable Knight: With her skill with the sword, and the strength that she wielded... It was no exaggeration that she was one of, if not THE best Sword-Fighter of her era, though she may not look like it. Many have tried to claim the title of being the 'strongest' away from her, none would succeed before her might. However if one merely just wanted to see the sight of a strong woman at the mercy of his cock, she didn't mind pretending all that strength of hers meant nothing before their lust.

-Cosplay Milf Blackmailed: She might seem like a normal, albeit very beautiful woman... However she had a hobby that she kept a secret. She liked showing her body off online. She'd dress up in swimsuits, Lingerie, and costumes, posting them online after bluring out her face. She thought she was being careful, but her neighbor ended up catching her. In order not to get doxxed, she ends up having to do a photoshoot with him in a costume he requested. She never had a co-star before, though considering how hung he was, she might end up giving the camera a much more honest and sincere reaction.

- "I'm sorry, daddy...": A father ends up getting into debt with the mob, and when he couldn't pay them back at the deadline... His daughter disappeared for a week. One day a man approaches the father, claiming that 'the debt was paid' as he left him with a blank DVD. On it was footage that would shock any father. It was his daughter. She said that she was okay and claimed he shouldn't worry about her since the mobsters were 'nice enough' to let her help with her father's debt. However her father watching the video would have to see his daughter get pawed at, to see his daughter eagerly stroking off those older men... Before letting them have their way with her.

- "This is farewell... Use this video however you wish.": Maybe he was a far-below average Nerd who was in way over his head, maybe he was an average-yet-ultimately disappointing guy, or perhaps he was an asshole that had this coming. However one day his girlfriend had disappeared. Her friends and family didn't tell him where she went, she took all of her stuff when he had been out doing chores... He would only hear from her again when someone dropped off a DVD for him. On it was footage of his girlfriend, wearing the slutty kind of dress that she always refused to wear for him. She'd explain her reasons for leaving, maybe even tease him a little before revealing who she truly wore the dress for... Letting this man use her, however he wished... All for her now exboyfriend to see.

-Flower Girl from the Slums(FF7): Aerith while she lived in Midgar had normally sold flowers, however that wasn't the only thing she had offered.

-The Fire Keeper(Dark Souls 3): The Fire Keeper had the important role of helping out the 'Unkindled' by turning the souls they have gathered into strength... Though her methods might seem rather unorthodox, it was her duty to offer her body to provide her services to the Unkindled. Of course while she might favor certain Unkindled more than others, she had to offer her services to ANY Unkindled who request it. Either that, or maybe she was hit was a curse that was slowly transforming her.

-The Two-Faced Bounty Hunter(Metroid): It was no use. Some Space Pirates think they can hide their activities, but one day out of the blue they might find themselves attacked by one of the newest and infamous bounty hunters around... Samus Aran. This was before her identity was well known, so Space Pirates wouldn't think twice when they come across a certain bomb-shell of a blonde human. She was so eager to please, so willing to serve, no matter what they force her to wear... the type of cock she had to take or no matter how much they cum in her. She didn't seem like she had an intelligent thought in her sex-crazed body... Which made it easier for her to sneak around to get the information she needed before her attack..

-When the cat is away, the Moon Rabbit shall play(Sailor Moon): Sailor Moon, while her secret identity was still hidden, her identity as a hero was well known. She was known as being brave and heroic...however there was a side of her that the public didn't know... How when her feline mentor wasn't around to keep a close eye on her, she'd change her outfit to expose more cleavage, shrink her skirt down to a micro skirt or maybe ditched it all together. After all, she was actually a perverted girl.

-City Escape(Resident Evil 3: Nemesis): Had they sent Jill Valentine's STARS team into the Arklay Mountains, they would have been better prepared for the T-Virus Outbreak in Racoon City. However in this RP, they hadn't, so they were just as shocked as the rest of the public when the outbreak took a hold of the city. Before Jill searched for a way out on her own, Albert Wesker gave her a 'Vaccine' which *should* do its job protecting her from the T-Virus. In truth, it was an experimental serum that *should* make her immune to the T-Virus... However in exchange, her body went into heat whenever there was a T-Virus infected monster around.

-The Slut in the Red Dress(Resident Evil 2/4): How long has it been since they let Ada Wong handle a mission that DIDN'T involve fighting against B.O.W.S, or storming a lab that was full of them! All she needed to do was to seduce a certain man, practically distract him while her hacking tool would do all the work for her.

-The President's Daughter joins a Sex-Cult(Resident Evil 4): Ashley Graham's dad was the current President of the United States of America, which made her a high profile target. Yet that wasn't enough to scare her away from her party-girl life. In the games, she got kidnapped by the Las Plagas Cult... But for this RP? I'm thinking decided to go to Europe to spice up her sex-life(or piss off her dad), but curiosity ends up getting the better of her when she heard about the rumors of a certain sex-cult. Sure enough when she arrives at the village the people were nice enough... Willing to give her food, a place to sleep... They'd even give her clothes had she felt she didn't pack enough. Casual clothes, Bikinis, lingerie, fancy outfits, they even had cosplays! However while she didn't need to spend a single cent of her money, she still had to perform favors and offer her body up in exchange for goods and services... Of course if she sneaks around at night, she might find some truly monstrous... 'fun'. We could follow the plot of the original games where they intended to control Ashley, to use her as a way to get closer to the President. ...Or perhaps they only wanted Ashley because she's a good fit for their cult.

Pictures to Inspire:

Persona 5:
-Ann Tamaki:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

-Ochako Uraraka:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

-Lucy Heartfilia
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Last edited:
Older Ideas:

Here's a few ideas I might still be interested in:

(I'll add to this section later.)

Last edited:
Original Ideas:

Living as a civilian in a world with magical girls: In this city, there may be a fight between good and evil, but your character wasn't enlisted in the fight. At best she was the meek, quiet friend that would be kept out of the loop. Of course this shy girl has a side to her that she kept hidden from her classmates. This growing restlessness of hers would end up leaving her vulnerable to the scheming monsters. They would exploit her, they would corrupt her, they would break her in so that she would keep coming back for more.

Rise of the Dark Magical Girl: At this point the evil forces were getting desperate, and after finding out one of the identities of the magical girls... They sought to target her friend to get revenge. Out of all the potential targets, she seemed the most suitable to become a vessel for their evil plans. They would capture her, exploit her, to supply her with far more than enough of their evil mana to end up corrupting her. The forces of evil would end up making their own evil magical girl to fight off the good ones, perhaps even helping monsters out in their schemes. Of course, there's flaws to her corrupted form... Like the fact that her body couldn't produce mana on her own. She had to get resupplied by the monsters which would not only refuel her mana supply, but it made sure she stayed corrupted if she had any inkling of a thought to resist it. Will her friends be able to save her? Or will their friend be far too gone?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom