Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ππšπ 𝐁π₯𝐨𝐨𝐝 [ Non-con | Advanced Lit ]

Navi

π‡πžπ²! π‹π’π¬π­πžπ§!
b34.gif

β™«

Hello and welcome to my RT! I'm Navi.

Seeking a partner for darker indulgences. All prompts in this thread will contain some degree of non-con (male or female initiated), and will involve animosity between the characters. I want the assault to be deeply personal, the exertion of dominance serving more than mere physical pleasure/purpose, with all sorts of emotional angst and trauma incorporated into the narrative.

11d0d1f3642d0a1f359f8d0cf7a3126493c54b42da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255.png

• Casual. Partners can expect a story response every 1-3 days (on average). Daily OOC communication is possible, though quick-fire is highly unlikely.
  • Multi-paragraph to novella writer. Word count thresholds aren't my thing - response length should adapt to the scene, methinks - but I have high expectations for effort.
  • Advanced Lit. As someone who puts a lot of creative energy in to my stories, I desire a partner with a similar familiarity and reverence of the written word.
  • On-site only! I write via threads or PMs.
  • Switch, dominate lean. Mostly seeking opportunities to write forced-to-be submissive in this particular RT, though femdom remains a possibility.
  • Shameless fangirl. Looking for easy smut? Go the fandom route. Original stories require a bit more build-up for me to feel invested.
  • Seeking to play against a male character. Writer gender is irrelevant.

Fuck Yes!
  • Anal
  • Biting / Bruising / Leaving marks
  • Bondage (light to medium)
  • Breeding (intention/threat)
  • Choking
  • Dub-Con
  • Non-Con
  • Oral (fixation level)
  • Obsession
  • Pain play (light)
  • Possessiveness
  • Power struggles
  • Risk of Pregnancy
  • Rough sex
  • Spanking / Slapping
  • Tattoos / Branding (marks of ownership)
  • Throat fucking
  • Tit fucking
  • Vaginal
  • Verbal degradation

No Thanks!
  • Bestiality
  • Hyper proportions
  • Incest
  • Pet-play
  • Scat/Piss
  • Torture
  • Underage
  • Vore

82f72a44ec38ba59672e6142a34d080d2df78221da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255.png

• dark_link_and_zelda__banner-auto-cropping.jpg

If it wasn't apparent from my username/avatar and general theme... I'm weak for the Legend of Zelda.

Primarily seeking an AU setting involving Dark Link and Zelda.

Open to all sorts of musings here, and am willing to include as much or as little story as my partner desires. Off the cuff I envision a Twilight Princess-vibe AU, with the more modern title dynamic of knight-and-princess between Link and Zelda. They've always had affection for each other, though of course are firmly forbidden from a romantic relationship: Dark Link would all too easily grasp at the desires of the man from whom he'd been created, festered and bitter by the princess' rejection of the hero who so clearly deserved her.

Dark Link could have defeated Link, slain or possessed him: or perhaps their battle ended in a draw, or Dark Link sought the princess before confronting his rival other self. Finer details to be discussed and determined with my partner, I don't care to dictate the framework in it's entirety.

• fae85f63945af8daa7ab4423b2b3d125e29fc29b.gif

Primarily seeking a partner willing to write as Silco. Most fond of pairing him with Jinx or Vi. (Or both β™₯)

Silco x Vi best fits the theme of the thread: and what better example of bad blood could there be, really? For this I'd want to closely follow the established canon of season one, with perhaps only a slight tweak towards the final events. Specifics to be discussed with anyone who is interested, in the meantime suffice it to say that some way or another Silco comes out on top and he finds himself two captives richer. Focus upon Vi, though Caitlyn would make for a hell of a bargaining chip in continued negotiations/upcoming war with Piltover (depending on whether or not Fishbones was shot off at the council chambers or not). Threats towards the Kiramman heir would be deliciously significant and effective against Vander's protΓ©gΓ©, as well.

Silco x Jinx is marvelous, too: though I really only see this with Jinx as the aggressor. His restraint when Jinx attacks him leads me to believe that he'd never intentionally hurt her (not to mention the love displayed during the bridge scene and his following attempts to save his adoptive daughter). Again, picking up with only minor modifications to final events, the most shameless and easy route to indulgent femdom would be for her to take him captive but to have other plans than hosting a tea party.

Or the both route, in which the Silco x Vi story starts things off and Jinx finds herself resentful of the physical attentions her sister receives. She doesn't pity the traitor of the cause for the abuse she suffers, rather she's jealous that Silco doesn't seem to have such lustful inclinations towards herself.

a70e9c6a5346996f36aaf051c22787a641ad9c0eda39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255.png

Rather than delve into ready-built story prompts, I'm going to keep it fairly general and hope to create something that suits my partner just as well as it does myself.

Setting Preferences: Fantasy, Superhero, Supernatural, Sci-fi, Dystopian.

Generic Pairings:
  • Hero x Villain (nemesis level)
  • Demon x Angel/Mortal Summoner/Holy Archetype
  • Vampire x Monster Hunter/Paladin
  • Rival Royalty/Nobility
  • Opposing Faction (think Alliance x Horde)
  • Former lovers with a history of betrayal
  • Childhood friends, separated and serving opposing sides in a war/rebellion
Feel free to bring your own ideas if you have something else in mind and think we'd suit well as partners!

For those that are interested, please contact me via PM -- do not post in this thread.

Thanks for visiting!

Last edited:
0eea923dd5540956f34cd1890b76c7629cb32681_hq.gif

Fandom Bump!

Back
Top Bottom