Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any And she ascended down on ashen wings.

Vampy

Moon
Hello hello everyone! Thanks for taking a interest in my thread! Before we go over the half baked plots below, who here likes cute and beautiful but deadly angels? Just me? Alright then!

If the plots aren't to liking I'm open to discuss and build one together. Especially if it be an protagonist x antagonist pairing, one of my favorite. Now let's get started.

Type of Genre for this RP?

•Romance-Dark romance, supernatural, action, adventure, bit of horror and mystery, modern-fantasy world. (Possible good x bad character pairing? 👀)

What am I looking for?

•OCC chatter, communication is key after all and I love to talk and brainstorm together.

•Mainly long-term RP. Where is the fun in short? Let the story flow

•Able to play side characters or more then one when situation calls for it.

•Capable of writing at least around or up to 250-500 words. I don't demand a bible now for your response or novella, god knows I am not that. But do appreciate at least a goodly sized responses.

•3rd person view, preferably past tense.

Little about me

•5 years of RP experience, enjoy a nice character and world building.

•Capable of playing more then one
character. Both female or male.

•GMT+2 Timezone, although my general activity varies regarding my work schedule and other things, but fairly active.

•All characters are 18+

Plot Summary: 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙨

In a world where light and darkness coexist, Azrael, a compassionate yet ancient Archangel of death, is tasked with maintaining the balance between life and death. When she stumbles upon a wounded and enigmatic human/vampire/sorcerer (or whatever you wish to play) , she is inexplicably drawn to him. As their connection deepens, they must navigate the complexities of their intertwined existence, defying the laws of their respective realms. Together, they embark on a perilous quest to uncover the secrets of their origins and find a way to bridge the divide between their disparate worlds.

2nd plot:

𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙡

In the mystical realm of Eldoria, where humans coexist with various mythical beings, a forbidden love story was to unfold.

The angel of death, has been tasked with the solemn duty of guiding souls from the mortal realm to the afterlife. She is bound by ancient laws and forbidden from experiencing emotions with those of mortal realm or even other higher spirits and beings.

However they have to step in and involve with the said residents of their Lord's creation when balance of life and death is shaken by one of the demon Lords that ought to gain more power and dominion over not only the mortal realm but also the heavens and beyond. Striking at revival of primordial envoy of chaos who's powers would be enough to grant that wish and bring down even the angels and the creator of the land

Back
Top Bottom