Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any I will say YES to anything! Any pairings, any settings, any kinks (well most).

ThrillChaser

Meteorite
TEMPORARILY CLOSED

Hi there,

I am new to BM and looking to get my feet wet. I consider myself a very proficient and flexible writer. I want to exercise those skills so, for now, I am willing to undertake any part. I will say yes to any ideas that come my way, within limits (see limits below). I am open to playing a male or a female character or anything in between in any pairing situation (MxM, FxF, MxF, NBxNB ect.). I'm also comfortable playing either sub or doms.

How it works:
  • Send me an in-character thread with your starter post. Yes, that's right, we're jumping right in.
  • Optional: After that, you can send me an out-of-character post to introduce yourself, explain your character, the setting, and what qualities you would like my character to have. This is not required, however. I'm happy to jump into the story blind and see where it goes. We can discuss the plot as much or as little as you would like. At a minimum, it might be a good idea to let me know if you would like me to play a female or male character.
  • As long as your first post meets all my limits and requirements I will continue to reply until we get past the first page at least. If we are still enjoying the story we can continue. If not we can go our separate ways. No harm, no foul. You are welcome to drop the story anytime you would like.
  • I will reply to every single person that reaches out to me.

Limits and requirements:
  • No scat, vore, gore, bathroom play, incest, underage characters, mutilation, feet or furries/beastiality (humanoid characters are ok, werewolf, nekos and so on). Very few things make me uncomfortable so just assume that if it's not listed above, I'm ok with it. I will let you know otherwise if something comes out of left field and triggers me the wrong way.
  • There will need to be some semblance of story. Smut is great but I want to write with you! Not just fuck you. That doesn't mean that smut won't happen quickly, but there has to be at least a quick intro scene.
  • You will need to write at least 3 literate paragraphs per post. I understand there might be some situations where less is needed (like when our characters are in conversation) but shooting for 3 at the minimum is a good rule of thumb.
  • No cannon characters or fandoms.
  • Third-person past tense only.
I am very excited to hear from you! Let's see what we can come up with,

TC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom