Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Current Chaotic Cravings

Chaos

Supernova
I really really want to do a scene where a couple fuck in a changing room, paired with the woman trying out clothes and having a fun shopping trip with her boyfriend. I would like it to be part of a longterm story but I will happily take just a one shot. Usually I would do it where she's a supernatural being in need of some normal modern earth clothes, but any excuse to have a public sex scene in a changing room is good enough for me.

I really really want to do something with my futuristic superhero story, I think I have 3, maybe 2 or 4, pairings to choose from that I want to do for some dangerous romance.
I've always loved the idea of pairing him against a villainous blackfire knock off, but recently I've been thinking about harley quinn and how her classic design is just way better than her recent ones and thought about how those two would work in a dysfunctional relationship.
These are probably the best two pairing ideas I have for the character, but I also like the idea that he has a girlfriend who is NOT superpowered and doesn't know about his vigilantism. There's a cosplayer I have a big crush on who really fits this bill, and she could be a popular celebrity on some level. I think there was a second non hero/villian pairing I had thought of at some point but it's slipped my mind if It was something different. Like maybe a batgirl or a nerdy tech assistant for him. or that's a fifth option.
End of the day though, I just want to write stories with this guy, he seems fun.

I absolutely want to do some kind of story paired against a drow or a vampire or some kind of gothic chick who is dominating in the bedroom but not mean or anything to MC. I love a dommy mommy type character and in over a decade of being on here I've never gotten to explore that, least not for more than a few posts sadly.

Im willing to Dom if youre willing to play a witch, magical school girl, power ranger, dnd type dungeon delver.
do like tentacle stuff or noncon with humanoid monsters or the like.
-
Or if you offer a really really really good plot.

I got a current craving for princess leia getting fucked by boba fett.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom