Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Pure Ryona (Abduction, Non-Con, Abuse etc.)

BMusician

Planetoid
After a long time away, I'm looking to get back into role-playing. First of all, trigger warning as my kinks here are very dark & outright cruel. I want to make it clear that it's all strictly fantasy & in no way reflects on how I actually am. I'm easy-going, ghost friendly, always happy to chat & I'm simply looking for people to enjoy some fictional & extremely dark worlds with me.

With that out the way...

My kinks & themes do range towards the extreme side of things, but by no means do all of them strictly have to be included. These include -

- Non-Con
- Abduction
- Abuse
- BDSM, emphasis on the S
- Extreme Humiliation
- Extreme Size Differences, from realistic to unrealistic
- Extreme Age Differences (Always Within Site-Rules)
- Rape
- Snuff
- Asphyxiation
- Force-feeding
- Musk/Filth
- Watersports/Scat
- Pet Play
- & Much More

My limits are pretty much non-existent, so please do approach me with anything you have in mind. I love to brainstorm with people & I'm beyond open-minded, certainly enjoy exploring new things.

While I'm open to hearing about others, my current cravings when it comes to pairings are

OlderManxYoungerGirl (Biggest Craving)
YoungerManxOlderGirl
 GiantxHuman
 Yandere xVictim
(Sidenote: I'm also partial to Nekos, Elves & Fairies)

As for types of settings, I mostly stick to anything modern, anything fantasy, or a mix of the both. I also have a small soft spot for post-apocalyptic. I'd love to discuss scenarios, but there's a few basic ones that are at the top of my cravings list.

MC is 'nice guy', an obese middle aged man who's lived a lonely life of being constantly stepped on. Having grown up with abuse, weather from his family or his ex-wife. He's never been one to have a backbone. He's certainly never been one to talk to a pretty girl, the nerves of having to do so being too much for him. Soon though, he finds out that girls are a lot easier to talk to when they're locked up in his basement & completely at the mercy of his monstrous 6'9" frame. He slowly discovers himself through his unfortunate victims, finding a strange enjoyment in being a monster as he lives out his darkest fantasies.

Another version of this would include MC being more experienced in his sadistic ways, building an underground empire on filming how he treats his victims. There's a lot of ways to build on it that I'd love to toy with, such as this.

Feel free to ask any questions & I'm looking forward to hearing from anyone that's interested.

Back
Top Bottom