Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Lottie's Co-stars

HedonisticM

Super-Earth
"Ohh she might look so frail but you wouldn't believe what punch she packs", that was what Gal Gadot said about her 19 year old co-star Lottie Taylor. Lottie had a small but significant role in the WW famed lady's latest blockbuster. But it wasn't like she was the only one singing praise of the newest sensation of Hollywood. Lottie Taylor's Hollywood career was barely a year and a half yet she had started in two critically acclaimed films even being the lead in a cast of female ensembles that included an Oscar and Emmy winning supporting cast. She had even shown her talent in action blockbusters.

She was charming and clearly the success hadn't made her an egotistical bitch. Her reputation was pristine for dressing a mix of classy and sensual, timely on the set, very professional and easy to manage. Her costars are all charmed by her specially the female one. She was quickly becoming an icon.

But what most didn't know was that Gal's words had a double meaning and she was talking about another kind of punch primarily and there was a reason Lottie had smirked at Gal at the comment. You just have to know what Gal did the night after her first meet with Lottie, their first day shooting together.

Flashback ...

"Fuck not so deep Lottie", Gal whimpered only for the pale fingers gripping her silky hair to grip tight and bite her ear possessively, "you want my cock ... you get fucked on my terms" as the thick cock was pulled out almost all the way before another hard thrust pushed her deeper into the bed as she shuddered from the overwhelming sensation and struggled to take the cock balls deep. She was made to hold Lottie's gaze in the mirror and the view made her blush. There she was, the world-famous married actress, on her belly on the white satin sheet and the actress exactly half her age stretching open her virgin ass on her girl cock and making her whimper more. Lottie used her own legs inside hers to spread her utterly open as her phone recorded her latest conquest in Hollywood, "tell me what you want Gal", her husky surprisingly dominant tone asked and Gal blushed even more and whimpered, "Fuck my ass Lottie".

That night Gal Gadot learned all of Lottie's moves that had tamed all her female co-stars and learned her signature move as she went to the shoot with an ass full of Lottie's cum and wearing her gift of silvery butt plug with a stylized L at the base.

So, do you have what it takes to earn one of Lottie's secret yet famous buttplugs? Tell me which of Lottie's celebrity (awesome if multiple) co-stars you are and let's get this fabulous show on the road.

Open to a lot of celebrities like Kristen Stewart, Emma Watson, Amber Heard, Natalie Dormer, Elizabeth Gillies, Blake Lively, Vanessa Kirby, Lauren Cohan, Gal Gadot, Dakota Johnson etc.

Kinks: Intense sex, lots of orgasms, rough sex, corruption, blackmail, dub-con, cheating, dirty talk, shame, oral, vaginal, anal, rimming, deepthroat, facefuck, sexy clothing, forbidden relation, posh setting etc. Limits: scat, heavy bondage, pain etc.

I'm 18+ and all characters and players must be 18+.

Back
Top Bottom