Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed. Reopening in a new location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingSandy

Star

I have only one rule: Please just PM me if you want to play.

My role play topics are as follows:

MistressXslave - My favored pairings: Supernatural creature(This can be anything you prefer)Xsacrifice, Older sisterXyounger brother, teacherXstudent, enemies(this requires some explanation), best friends(may tie into enemies). Any other pairing or plot you have is certainly welcome. (Note: Futanari welcome)
Note: My sub characters are not tame, expect resistance but I'm really interesting in incorporating romance into this. Make it confusing for my character. I want it to be a relationship. Discipline, rewards, affection should all play a role.

Possible plot - A wealthy young man( about sixteen or seventeen) whose parents died when he was younger hires two new maids to help him take care of the house. These maids, being ambitious and tired of being poor, get rid of the remaining old staff and turn their employer into their slave, to finally achieve their dream of being rich and debauched.

Another possible plot: Young man is in a car accident (or stranded somehow in some place unfamiliar) He's taken in by a lonely woman who decides to take extreme measures in keeping him. After all, no one wants to be lonely, do they? I suppose a bit clearer, this could be a mad scientist/doctor deal. Convenient test subject and all that.

SciFi - This I want to work out some sort of plot, can tie into the above category or not. I want to explore with a little romance, so this might let me do that. I might want to do something involving an apocalyptic future, concerning the evolution of mankind. I'm not entirely sure on how to do this one and would love help in working out a plot.

Dark Fantasy - My little idea for this genre has something to do with a race war, magic-borne immigrants left their dying world to colonize a new one but severely underestimated prejudice of the native races. Details can come from brainstorming together, I would like input from any partner.

I will not do any movies, TV shows, anime, cartoons.

But I will play books if I have read them. (I'm only gonna play an OC though)

PM me with a selected topic or a favored one, I am open to listen to any idea at least once, so please, message me. Thank you!

Ons:
Spanking (for fun and discipline.)
Being controlled
Hard bondage - Harder the bondage, the better it is
Gags
Gagging
Fingers in mouth
Taboos (Sibling incest, teacher and student, things like that)
Psychological abuse/ games (Get into my head)
Hypnotism
Being forced
Being marked, scarred, tattooed against my will
Pain
Collars
Humiliation, degradation
Pet names (Little one, darling, bitch. Feel free call my character whatever, this is my favorite thing in the world)
Pegging (Strapons turn me on) (Futas are welcome, too)
And I'm open to most things that aren't included on the list below. All you need to do is ask.
NOTE: I am willing to try crossdressing and the like.

Offs:
Vore
Scat
Piss play
Mutilation
Extreme pain play (No nails through my knee caps, please)
Necrophilia
Gore
Body modification - Don't turn me into furniture or something like that.
Bestiality

Here's a rabbit hole for more clarification:
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Jack%20Lawson
Note: I do not play homosexual pairings. Sorry.

A toy boy, slightly used. On sale. (Women, futas and femme tentacles, come on in!)

Sorry for any players waiting on me, kind of bogged down.

But don't let that stop new people from messaging me, please!

I'll get to you soon, darlings, soon.

Sooner if you bribe me with sweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom