Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

✩ π₯𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 ✩

reverie.

β™‘β€… π”…π”’π”žπ”²π”±π”¦π”£π”²π”© π”‡π”¦π”°π”žπ”°π”±π”’π”―β€… β™‘
✩ π₯𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 ✩

P L E A S E β€…β€…D O β€…β€…β€…N O Tβ€… β€…P O S T β€…β€…β€…H E R E .

Last edited:
will create something here later.

π—₯𝗣: bad touch | koura New

81b28f4db1a54527b5613c97279a9683d7992eca.pnj

β€…β€…r e v e r i e .    +    K o u r aβ€…β€…

b19438d1cea3a6203a06f81dddfa92116968b926.pnj
β€†β€Š
0daffb9d96034843eaef2fbb5987ef1cd26a739c.pnj
β€†β€Š
77ae6b42146ff8fd1766d926749f66f561b3a9a0.pnj
           G A R I N   ❝ r i n ❞   O R L A N             A U R E L I A   ❝ l i a βžβ€‚ B A N N I S T E R           J A Y L I N   ❝ j a y ❞   T A N N E R
❝ Stretching his hands above his head, he turned to her, slowly making his way to the bed. Casually he lay his hand on her thigh, his fingertips coarse against her skin. Despite being a learned man, Garin had strong arms. β€œLet’s see.” He trailed her hip bone with his fingers, studying the shape, trying to see if he could find the fracture. β€œMmmhmh.. Mhm..” Aurelia could hear him murmuring to himself as he studied her side. "I see, I see." The physician never bothered to explain just what he saw. He kept touching the curve of her hip, trailing the muscles that ran beneath her smooth skin. "Doesn't look too bad," he lied without an ounce of remorse. Garin could tell that the poor young woman would likely have to rely on painkillers for the rest of her life. β€œTry to relax, Miss.” He was smiling as he turned to her, his fingers roaming over her bare hips, his touch light as feathers. β€œMhmhmh… mhmh.. How does this feel?” he asked, slowly digging his fingers into her skin with all the intention to hurt her and to see her squirm. The sadistic physician quite enjoyed causing pain to his playthings. Aurelia just didn’t know what waited for her.
❝ She tried to relax, she really did, but her bladder was really testing her, and with his fingers brushing her hips, it was hard to make her muscles relax. If she had known he'd have to examine her, she would have taken the detour to empty her bladder before she came here. She studied his face while he studied her hip. He was a lot younger than Sir Verrel and quite handsome too. Almost as handsome as Sir Tanner. She quickly looked away when she felt her cheeks flush. Her gaze landed on the ceiling, but even though she had looked away, she could still feel everything. His touch was gentle, and it didn't hurt when he brushed his fingertips over her hipβ€”until it did. Aurelia hadn't seen it coming. She had not been prepared. But even if she had been, she wouldn't be able to hide the excruciating pain that shot through her hip and down her leg and up her back. "Aaaahhghn!" The painful cry escaped her lips before she had a chance to stop it and she squirmed underneath his grip. Her small hands reached out to grab the one he held at her hip as if that would somehow decrease the pain. "That hurt... a little," she lied through gritted teeth. It hurt a lot. She squeezed her legs together, praying that he'd seen enough to give her a tincture so she could leave.

Last edited:
π—₯𝗣: his to touch | father figure New

9e23cbd6e020201422386e6e0a40e1266d88cfbf.pnj

00872997139fc10a2d3dfecdbf88d5cd52380a49.pnj

e4b04e98584e852e315f143018f9fef37d9c8446.pnj

f84e23ce77f872f21bf47315c9ae3266e2ec5e2d.pnj

β€…β€…r e v e r i e .    +    F a t h e r  F i g u r eβ€…β€…

❝ Just… just lay still, Maisie… this won't take long, I promise. ❞

❝ And with those words the tenor of the day changed, though whether it was something wonderful or something terrible completely remained up to her. His fingers left her once more, empty and wishful, but she would not have to wait long to know what was about to happen. Matthew moved so that he could mount her, his larger body enveloping hers as he got onto the massage table with her. His hands came down to grip her ass, digging and massaging into her young flesh, spreading her cheeks so that he could brace the head of his cock against her backside. It would only take a thrust and he could start fucking her, only a slam of his hips and he could be completely inside of her, but just like he showed as always how good he was at anticipating her needs. His hips began to rock, slow little motions, and each movement let the head of his prick pop inside of her and back out. Just a slow grinding that continued to taunt her with the idea of being filled.

❝ She made an approving sound when he started massaging her butt again, his hands squeezing and spreading both of her cheeks. At first she thought he’d just wanted a better angle, but then she could feel the tip of his cock against her entrance and she knew that wasn’t the case. He was stretching her more and more with each little movement he made, forcing her hole to stay open for him, untilβ€”

A loud gasp escaped her lips when his head finally popped inside of her, and her muscles clenched around him. κœ°α΄œα΄„α΄‹. She hadn't expected it to feel so good. It was the perfect combination of a little bit of pain mixed with a lot of pleasure. Her body seemed to love it.

Maisie barely had time to embrace the new sensation or get accustomed to it before he pulled outβ€”only to push his head back in. Every time he pulled out, she could hardly wait for him to spread her again. To fill her. To feel that tiniest bit of pain right before his head would pop into place, leaving her body longing for more. Her breathing had become uneven and heavy, like her body was having a hard time adjusting and preparing for what it was experiencing. She could feel her ass stretchingβ€”wider than everβ€”every time he pushed his head just past her barrier. It sent a ripple of pleasure through her entire body that resulted in soft moans escaping her lips. Moans she didn't have the strength to muffle. But at this point, what was she trying to hide? She wanted this. He obviously wanted it, or he would have stopped. He should have stopped. Maisie should have stopped him before it had gotten this far. She knew it was wrongβ€”they both knewβ€”yet none of them seemed to think straight at the moment. None of them seemed to think at all.

π—₯𝗣: vicious secrets | verse New

54f3581a228a6aadbfc829d478a875567a99f41c.pnj

16d7b0fa1fd1c759e8c0b7a05e8dc7c1d2040b1b.pnj

fd7dbcd52b317f6a5b742391608e47c6ca3e176d.pnj

c6b32260c174732b9d41e0ac87700806a9889445.pnj

84090a645d7e0bb600bc3df2f36c1590.jpg

2ed49ba08f5e36f33529a68e5d05d292af1e9a0e.pnj

42b4803f03d5664ae9b7bec761817425d38ae08e.pnj

β€…β€…r e v e r i e .    +    V e r s eβ€…β€…

❝ It was a simple matter of grabbing her by her waist and lifting her to sit on the counter. He made sure to stand between her legs so she had to keep them parted. He looked down at her. She wouldn't have a lot of places to go. The sink was to their side but she wouldn't be able to reach it, and the cupboard was behind her, all closed up. He leaned down to place his palms on the edge of the counter and examined her face like he was deciding where to bite her, in the new, beastly air he was wearing. Had she gotten back enough confidence that she thought she could refuse him, even now? Her tits were calling to him to do awful things. He leaned in and angled his lips as though he was going to kiss her.

"Take. Your. Top. Off," he said against them instead. He pulled back just a little to look into her eyes, so she'd see the light of a threat in his own. Dark pupils, like her fiancΓ©eΒ΄s but deeper. And the slight flare of his eyelashes suggested she tried to push back at him for it, if she wanted to know exactly what he was capable of, when he didn't get what he wanted from women with their breasts already out.

❝ "I saidβ€”" She leaned closer to him so her lips were only a hairsbreadth from hisβ€”mimicking his move from a few seconds agoβ€”silently telling him she wasn't afraid of him. But the truth was, she was fucking terrified. And despite her next words, true fear sparkled in her green eyes like fireworks. "That's. Not. Going. To. Happen." She spelled the words out for him, just like he had to her, keeping her eyes locked on him the whole time. Her voice sounded harsh and determined, but she couldn't hide her uneven breaths or pounding heart. Madeline was not taking her sweater off for him. Not now. Not ever. She was not a fucking puppyβ€”she did not take orders from him. Or anyone for that matter. And yet, Madeline knew that the darkness in his eyesβ€”the raw power]in themβ€”meant that he had changed in ways she couldn't begin to fathom. He was a devil in disguise and about to unleash his wrath on her. But she wasn't going to let him.

A split second after the last word had escaped her lips she shoved himβ€”or at least she tried to. As her palms pushed against his solid chest, it took her another split second to realize that he was rock solid. Which meant that she was stuck on that counter between him and the cupboards until he moved. Her hands shot up to cover her boobs as she hissed, "Get the fuck out of my house, Wei." Her tone was so venomous it would have killed him on the spot. She'd had enough of this game of let's see who has the most power now. It was him. He knew it. She knew it. But just because the tables had turned in his favor did not give him the right to demand things. He had to understand that it didn't work like that.

π—₯𝗣: bottom line | devils temptation New

1f1f1aeb0e5d375c756fd44adbf8d178c95da602.pnj

❝  The bottom line is a company's net income or the "bottom" figure on a company's income statement. Specifically, the bottom line is a company's income after all expenses have been deducted, yielding a net profit. ❞

●  ●  ●  ●

❝ Briefly, a deep breath would exhale from his lips and he would plant a palm onto the edge of his desk to raise himself up. When she was seated, that distinct difference in their size was so much more prominent. "Remain seated." Came the ice cold reply from his lips. A few steps around would have him pausing directly behind Abigail, his height ensuring that she would be staring straight at his belt when he came to a halt directly beside her all up until the sudden clench of his rugged, faintly haired hand would snap around her throat from behind. Curls of his fingertips swept along the outline of her neck, digging just deep enough that she could feel his fingertips right up against her, now, likely terrified pulse. Her tiny little neck in the grip of a man that large felt like he could break her throat in absolutely no time at all if he so much as added even a hint more of pressure.

❝ Abigail watched him rise to his feet and all of a sudden she felt tiny. He towered over her seated figure and for a moment she considered getting to her feet as well, but then she decided against it as soon as he opened his mouth. It sounded like a direct order, and since she had just signed that bloody contract, she figured it was best to do as she was told. She didn't move as he walked around his desk and stopped behind her. Her gaze was glued to his empty chair. Her pulse had skyrocketed as soon as he rose, but as soon as she felt his massive hand against her throat, her heart threatened to jump out of her rib cage. For the next few seconds, she forgot how to breathe. He didn't choke her, but he didn't have to. His fingers wrapped perfectly around her throat and she had a feeling that he could easily break her neck if applied even the slightest amount of pressure. Abigail remained frozen, her eyes filled with something she had never truly experienced. Fear. She tried to convince herself that he wouldn't be foolish enough to kill. Not now right after she had signed his contract. She had to remind herself to breathe. To stay calm. To not panic. It didn't help.

Back
Top Bottom