Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trapped and loosing myself in a game

GameGIRL

lets play
Im looking for someone interested in exploring idea that they / someone - trap me in a game like world. I have different idea for how, what, why ... but main idea is that I know I MUST ESCAPE or Im in big trouble and this force me to play, to move "forward" - despite not liking choices or "rules" forced on me

Basic idea of the game

- Its like its ME really in the game
- It feels completely real, but then suddenly when I try to do something I get notification about dialogue option or skill check
- There is somehow a time limit to escape / to the "thing" - or I die or loose my "self" or ... something very bad
- I know exactly what I must do to escape - maybe as a simple quest, that keeps on become more and more complicated.
- If I die in combat or end in bad situation I cannot escape from - I re-load but losses something, maybe "time" and or "self"
- That the game has "rules" ... that I think I can learn and figure out, but YC can change them any time

ALL BELOW IS IDEAS - MIX AND MATCH AND TELL ME YOUR IDEAS :)

Rules of the game
basic rules realistic "sexist", Im small so not so strong and most men are bigger and stronger, but then rules start being weirder maybe:
--> where YC can then decide to include more and more hacks / unfair rules
- more and more rules, that just say I because I am a woman cannot carry so much, or feel more cold or have penalty on skill check or cannot be leader of party
- Maybe clothing failures .. or just where no matter what pants I put on it turns into mini-skirts etc?
- Maybe cut-scenes where I see / I am acting sexy, slutty or having sex ... feeling it all but not able to really change anything.
- Maybe dialogue options where it is hard to predict what it exactly means - forcing me into cutscenes?
- Maybe Level up stat bonus forced into CHA ... changing MC to change me more into YC ideal (bigger breasts etc maybe ?

What drives me to escape / to play?
- Maybe Im in coma like state but sense my "real body" actually slowly dying, maybe getting "flashbacks" from doctors running to hostital bed where alarms go off if I die in game?
- Maybe none of above is real, maybe this is ALSO just part of the game, making me think I am really dying?
- Maybe Im not even trapped in a game, but happily going to lectures not realizing somehow my brain is being hacked at night ... ?
- Maybe with every hour and or every time I die I loose part of myself - becoming more just like NPC, loose my memory of my real life or just more like empty sexy bimbo ?

Why could I be in the game?
- Im actually dead or in coma after getting in accident
- Im poor exchange student and sign up for psychological experiment for $$
- Criminal company trick foreign girls to come for work - but are trapped "brainwashed" in game?
- I found game by accident / got hacked ... and now stuck in it

What happens in real from this ?
- I die in real
- I escape / allowed to escape OR I was never really trapped for real in first place ?
- Any mental changes in game, come out in real life also ... either after escape or in parallel if I was not actually trapped, life otherwise go on as normal ?
- Same as above, but also somehow some of my changes to my looks ... ?
- I am forever stuck in game - becoming just one more NPC ... ?
- What YC / "they" (who ever) wanted to do ... was success - you tell me what happens ?

1713941410186.png

1713941441529.png

Back
Top Bottom