Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Turning the CEO, Her Wife, and Their Daughter into My Hypnotized Fuckdolls

Working at Saphis Labs was considered a pinnacle achievement for most professionals, given its unparalleled resources and the opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge technology. So, when I landed a position fresh out of grad school in my mid-twenties, I was over the moon.

However, my elation turned to disbelief three months later when I discovered that the head of my department planned to pass off my work as her own.

"Michelle, what's going on?" I began, too shocked to process my anger. I sat rigidly in her office, struggling to comprehend.

"It's Doctor Nguyen, actually," she corrected, barely glancing up from her phone. "Look, Adam, it's just business. This 'adaptive therapy' light you've developed will elevate the department's reputation. After Roberts' blunder, I need to impress the board. So, yes, I'll be presenting your findings under my name. Don't like it? Feel free to leave. I have a flight to catch."

With that dismissive remark, she left me in stunned silence. I felt a mixture of anger and concern, realizing that my future work could also be at risk of appropriation. I hadn't signed up to be exploited by Michelle for her personal gain while being stuck at entry-level pay.

As I pondered my next move, my eyes fell on a framed photo on her desk: Michelle, her wife, and their daughter at a glamorous event in Paris. The background lights bore a striking resemblance to...

In that moment, clarity struck. I swiftly accessed Michelle's digital assistant for information and retrieved my prototype from the lab. If caught, I risked termination, but the stakes were higher if my plan failed. With determination, I headed towards Michelle's affluent neighborhood, ready to take action. Standing at her doorstep, I concealed the device in my pocket. It was time to take matters into my own hands.

--End--

Hey there, thanks for reading! As the title hopefully makes clear, I'm looking for a partner to play as either one or hopefully all three members of this successful, feminist, and gold-star lesbian family as they're hypnotized and fucked into submission! This is very much just a core concept and I wanted to give others the chance to develop characters their way, so of course the names, race, and family structure are open for discussion. I do want to be abundantly clear that this is strictly kink.

The exact function of the hypnosis is malleable, but generally I prefer to keep it more narrow with a deeper gradual impact. In other words, issuing a direct command compels the subject to perform the action as specified, but doesn't change her personality or take away her agency while she does it (she can still be angry and defiant and insulting even while disabling the security cameras, but can't omit turning one of them off). To contrast that, I do like to have it so that there's a bit of a cumulative effect; having multiple commands combined with natural pleasure and training and maybe even some unspoken curiosity gradually winning the subject over and corrupting her into a willing and enthusiastic slave.

My personal favorites for this are orientation play and hypnosis (obviously), race play, rough sex, humiliation, bdsm, light misogyny, ahegao reactions, minor body mod (piercings and tattoos, etc.), collars, orientation play, race play, non-con-turned-enthusiastic-con, and outfit control. Limits include mmf, feet, bathroom, beast, and rimming. If anything isn't covered there, feel free to ask!. I personally love to establish reference pictures for everyone as well, but if that's not your thing then that's fine.

Back
Top Bottom