Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CS] Likola the precious one~

Character Sheet

likola

Benevolent Forest Spirit
Meet Likola, an extremely sweet girl who gets herself into all kinds of situations because of her curiosity and naivety. She is very adoring and what I would describe as "chaotic good". She is pansexual and plays well with many character types, but is exclusively submissive. Physcially, she is incredibly petite and charming, and enjoys being protected and cherished for her cuteness. As you will read again later, I am not interested in playing her in non-con or dub-con scenes. I also am not a fan of robots, sci-fi, aliens, futurism, or dystopian settings for this character. I have been burned out on the "portal and poof" or "isekai" method of getting our characters to meet, and I know her backstory is a little unusual sometimes. Let's come up with something more organic that works for our characters together!

That being said, let me describe a few different versions of her that I can play which may lead to some plot or setting ideas... You will notice overlap, as her personality and some parts of her backstory remain, though the circumstances surrounding her might.

Human (Hunter-Gatherer):
(Near-history or modern-day. Could be good if your character is a monster/supernatural creature dwelling in the woods, or you can play a human from wherever!) Ah, the original bread-and-butter, quintessential Likola. Likola is a 19-year-old woman living in a traditional Bayaka village, a peaceful group of hunter-gatherers who live off the land and mostly take what they need to survive from the forest. The forest is essential to their way of life and well-being, and it provides everything they need from food to medicine to water. Likola is a happy young woman who is very much in her prime and not looking to settle down any time soon, honing her skills which include fishing, cooking, dancing, building huts, and the like. She always wants to do her part and maintain the peace, but being young, she is a bit reckless and sometimes gets herself involved in drama around the village. While she is a bit shy and apprehensive to get involved with risky situations, she often finds herself in them thanks to her curiosity. She has a few good friends in the surrounding villages and it's hard to say where you'll find her from one day to the next, as she likes to wander. If anything were amiss in the forest... She would probably run smack into it.

Human (College):
(Up for Teacher x Student or Student x Student!) While raised in a small hunting village in the rainforests of Africa, Likola has been selected for a scholarship to help bridge the gap between her society and western science so that ideas can be exchanged in order to better both parties' relationship to one another. These are big shoes to fill for a shy 19-year-old girl, but after learning English and a few basic premises for university learning, she has embarked on the journey to Edinburgh, Scotland (can change location) to start learning more about conservation biology, while educating some of the scientists interested in her region about her peoples' breadth of knowledge about the land. Much the same, she is enjoying her social life, and meeting many new people who live very different walks of life than she does. There may be growing pains in such situations, but she has the drive to succeed in her goals and make new friends.

Omega Likola:
Apply whatever A/B/O or Omegaverse ideas we would like to either human idea :3

Succubus:
(Pure sexy fun. Plays well with all!) Many aeons ago, there were spirits cast from the underworld with the power to feed on mortals' temptations, hovering wherever they landed for many years, absorbing the mortal energy around them before taking form of a beautiful woman and draining the life force from those who were foolish enough to fall into their grasp. One of these spirits seemed to have other ideas. Born into her physical form in the forest amongst the hunters within, Likola was lucky enough to be in such a remote location that no one she encountered had any preconcieved notions about her horns, tail, and wings which indicated her demonic status pretty clearly. They instead chose to see her as a benevolent spirit, and between her own nature and the kindness around her, she became just that. While she still maintained the ability to drain a human of their life force by fucking them senseless, she would find herself caring for them long before it got to that point, allowing them the rest that they need. Her hunger was sated by seeking out group sex and multiple partners in order to avoid draining one person too deeply. If they in turn please her, this allows her to output her powers into them in form of a blessing to libido, fertility, or perhaps something else? While many may misunderstand her, her heart is good and she can do wonderful things for a mortal who chooses to see her sweet nature over her physical form.

Vampire:
(See Human Likola for 'before' her turn-- the turn scenario can be changed potentially) After a terrible plague struck the village, there were only a few survivors, one of which was the young and beloved Likola. Unfortunately, in spite of her apparent recovery, something was still wrong. For months, she became more and more malnourished in spite of eating plenty of meat, and finally, it seemed as though her time had come. Just as she was about to die, the person she once was appeared to be stripped away as she lunged for the nearest person and devoured every drop of blood in their body. Without knowing what had happened to her, her hunger went out of control. Deemed a monster and unsafe for society, she was banned from her village, forced to live on the outskirts, quietly watching as everyone she loved perished from old age, her body remaining youthful. Even moving on to a new village and finding a person who allowed her to feed on them in small incriments in order to keep herself sated, the curse remained-- every other person moved to the spirit world in their due time, and Likola did not. What was wrong with her, she may never know. After enough loss and hurt she took to reclusiveness, building her own hut, which she had gotten very good at, and hunting animals and drinking their blood for as much sustainance as she could gain--but it was never enough. She still needed to attack a human occasionally, but she never left them for dead, always hiding after she had fed and watching quietly before they arose and ran back to the safety of their village. Perhaps one day... someone would find her and understand her, in spite of her curse.

Puppygirl:
Very open, ambiguous and silly version of Likola. The idea is that she has done something 'silly' that enraged someone powerful, such as slept with a married man, and the angry wife casts a curse on her which turns her into 'the animal she is'. Puppy ears and tail, as well as many mannerisms of a dog, including obsessive scratching, compulsive sniffing, barking, and the whole nine yards. While the person who cursed her thinks they have made her into an unappealing little demon, the right person will find her even cuter, and perhaps even train her to be a good citizen again in spite of her new canine urges.

Interested in Liko? DM's are open. :3

This F-List has my hard limits as well as many of my favorite kinks. Pictures are also found here... I drew them all! There are many things not listed here which I may not be interested in, so let's start a discussion based on our mutual overlap and go from there. I want everyone to fully enjoy the roleplay and if there are not enough kinks or themes that we both love, it's fine to part ways and move along to a more suited partner! I am too old to do shit for free that doesn't bring me joy, you should take that as you will.

Back
Top Bottom