Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Craving some dark, smutty fun

Trixter

Moon
-ˏˋ⋆ W E L C O M E ⋆ˊˎ-

I love telling stories. I put a lot of time and effort into my writing and I take pride in my creations, which is why I don't participate in roleplays without an interesting and well-developed plot. This doesn't mean more plot than smut, it only means that the smut should enhance the plot and not the other way around.
The only exception to this rule is if we decide to do a smutty one shot, though I still require some kind of plot.

b a s i c s
I write in third person, though lately I've been curious about first person.
Threads or PMs. I don't do discord, e-mail or google docs.
I write anything from one to multiple paragraphs per post.
I'm female. You can be whatever.

-ˏˋ⋆ I D E A S ⋆ˊˎ-

s m u t - h e a v y
In the uncle's house. -modern, slice of life.
MC has been accepted into uni in a different town, but instead of living on campus, her uncle has offered to let her stay in his house in exchange for some help around the farm. She agrees to this and thinks seem to be going fine. That is until winter hits and they find themselves completely snowed in. Good thing that the semester is almost over and she can do the rest of the work from home. Her uncle has been giving her strange looks lately, a touch here and a touch there, innocent and friendly - overly so. She brushes this off, but with the two of them trapped in the house together, there's not much to do but spend time with each other.

We can also include more men, if the uncle has a son or something. Let's discuss!

Stepbrother's home. -modern, slice of life.
MC's mom died when she was young, and it's only been the two of them ever since. So when he tells MC that he has met someone and that he plans to take a trip with her over the summer, MC is nothing but supportive. She actually looks forward to a summer alone. One night when she's getting ready for bed, she hears banging coming from downstairs. Thinking that burglars are trying to break into the house, she grabs a broom to use as a weapon and stalks down the stairs. Maybe not the smartest idea, but her phone is on charge in the kitchen so she can't call the cops. Only when she starts hitting the stranger with the broom does she find out that her father's new girlfriend has an adult son, and that he's decided to move in.

Cabin at the end of the world. -modern, kidnapping.
MC is walking home one night after a late shift when she feels a sharp pain on the side of her neck. The last thing she remembers before falling into complete darkness is a pair of strong arms catching her and a gruff voice speaking to her, although she can't make out the words. When she wakes up, she's tied to a bed. She can't move. She can't open her mouth. She's in a room she doesn't recognize. There's a man with her in the room. She doesn't recognize him either. Or does she? Hold on a minute, she's seen those intense eyes somewhere before...

YC can be anyone. A long lost relative, a step brother she barely knows or just a stranger that comes into her place of work once in a while. I just want an obsessive male that takes what he wants when he wants it. And he wants her.

p l o t - h e a v y
Danger's knocking at the door. -modern, mafia.
She is a nurse. He is unconscious when she meets him for the first time. She's in his room when he wakes up. He tries to leave, but his injuries keep him from walking out on his own.
He's an easy target in this hospital bed, so he asks her to help him. She doesn't know what to do, he's telling her the most horrible stories, about these people that are out to kill him. He also tells her that if they don't already know he survived, it's only a matter of time before they find out. And when they do, they will come back to finish the job, and they will take out anyone standing in their way. It's a hospital. It's full of sick people. Children too. And she will never forgive herself if what he says is true and she did nothing to prevent it.

So she helps him. She takes him home to her apartment, because he refuses to go back to his own place and she has no idea where he lives anyway. And we can discuss what happens next.

The trickster and the moon. -modern, supernatural fantasy.
MC is a werefox and YC is a werewolf. The foxes were here first, and foxes don't like wolves. In fact, foxes hate wolves, so when YC's pack moves to the small town of (insert name), the foxes want nothing to do with them. The wolves think this funny at first, but the war slowly begins to simmer. MC and YC meet at a bar one night, and somehow get to talking, both realizing that they're not really that different. It's a cute romance until their packs find out what's going on, and the wolves are not so forgiving.

This story could involve a pregnancy, which would make things even worse for the both of them.

A different kind of prison. -post-apocalyptic.
In a world where crime will get you locked in (or in this case out) for life, no matter the severity of the action, not many people dare to even consider breaking the law. Because outside of the city walls is a prison. And that prison harbours the worst of the worst. End up there and you will have to fight for the rest of your life. There's only one exception to this rule. A lucky few will have the opportunity to get out every year. Survive until the next draw and you may make it out alive.

YC has already spent years in this strange prison and has adapted to the dangerous and bloody environment. Dead bodies on the street is a common sight, screams have become like music to his ears and he has formed an addiction to the adrenaline he gets from every chase and fight. MC was accused of a crime she didn't commit, but without a proper trial, she stood no chance. MC is hiding in an abandoned building close to the city border when YC finds her.

I would love to explore this setting, there's so much we can do with it. I imagine food is sparse, a special currency is given to you when you are sentenced that you can use to buy clothes and luxury items such as tobacco and alcohol. So there's the added danger of theft or murder. Some are just trying to survive, hoping to get out. Others thrive and don't want to leave. We can flesh out the details together.

k i n k s & l i m i t s
✷ Kinks.
humiliation, degradation, pet play, consensual, dub-con, forced masturbation, forced nudity, forced orgasm, exhibitionism, bondage, pleasure control, hair pulling, licking, impact play, blindfolds, begging, voyeurism, uppity/brat, rough sex
✷ Extreme kinks.
non-con, forced incest, choking, breath control, drugs, watersports, obsession
✷ Limits.
ahegao, coiling, foot play, inflatables, scat, stomach bulging, stuckage, teeth play, vore

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom