Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unable To Start Conversations

I just deleted my request threads. One was years old, and not really applicable to me anymore. I've not been having luck with the other, so I just decided I would lurk and message people instead.

I'm finding myself unable to start conversations with people. Also noticed I'm dust now, instead of a moon. Is that related? Can someone tell me what the minimum amount of posts I have to make before I'm allowed to DM people is? Is this something else? I wrote some frustrated, sarcastic messages under 'reasons for deletion,' did I get soft-banned or something?

God damn, things just can't go smooth, can they? xP

I just deleted my request threads. One was years old, and not really applicable to me anymore. I've not been having luck with the other, so I just decided I would lurk and message people instead.

I'm finding myself unable to start conversations with people. Also noticed I'm dust now, instead of a moon. Is that related? Can someone tell me what the minimum amount of posts I have to make before I'm allowed to DM people is? Is this something else? I wrote some frustrated, sarcastic messages under 'reasons for deletion,' did I get soft-banned or something?

God damn, things just can't go smooth, can they? xP
Hey hey! It's because you dropped below the 3-post minimum requirement. The "blue"/full account status requires maintaining of at least three posts. If you keep three posts up at all times it won't happen again even if you delete RTs and such!

Hey hey! It's because you dropped below the 3-post minimum requirement. The "blue"/full account status requires maintaining of at least three posts. If you keep three posts up at all times it won't happen again even if you delete RTs and such!
Thank you for explaining that for me! ^^

Back
Top Bottom