Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Poet's Yuri Thread! [Fantasy] [LongTerm/ShortTerm]

LonePoet

Pen on Paper Action
Welcome to Poet's miniseries!
Edition: Yuri

What I am seeking:

[Status: Open]

This thread will specifically be for lesbian/FxF stories. What is prioritized are fantasy themed plots, although realistic ones are not off the table entirely. However, story is a must as this is not a pure smut thread.

Most of what I would offer would be something akin to a dating sim. I really like playing multiple characters and I would only ask you to play just one. That way YC may explore the story as a main character with the exciting drama that comes from her interaction with the others and the possibilities of who she ends up with by the end.

This structure can be modified and your opinions are highly valued for the brainstorming process! We can increase the drama, taboo, or fantasy elements like action if you wish. Even can delve into love triangles, threesomes, poly, lesbian harem and more!

Although I am a male I am setting this thread for plots involving no male characters whatsoever. No rushing too quickly into anything since story is very important to include.

The Ladies:

What sort of characters can I offer? Just name it!

Yes I can play dom, yes they are most requested, and yes it isn't a problem since they are great to have. But since I enjoy playing multiple characters you may let me know if you would like switch or sub characters thrown into the mix. At least that way it isn't too much of an investment and more for variety, since I do know dom is most popular. Though if you want the fantasy of all doms, just ask!

Can play humans, yes. Though as a fantasy writer having non-human types would be amazing to have. Still humanoid, as we are talking like demons, elves, monster girls, and anything else unique and creative.

Yes, MILFs and age differences are on the table.

Tell me what your types are and we'll see if we can't provide every kind you'd like.

The Plots:

As I mentioned, story is of great importance to me since none of it will have emotional investment without it. It's great if you want smut and we can have a lot of it but it's very possible to have a complex story or even a simple one with charm at the same time.

Most of what I do is fantasy based and long term, but short term isn't entirely out of the question either. I will not often do a plot focused on only on your one character and my one character since it tends to be predictable. Since I play multiple roles at once we can make things far more complex.

I don't usually have heavy elements of Slice of Life and I usually avoid Sci-Fi. Although with a good pitch, or any of the options below, I'm sure we can find something of interest!

In Need of a Bride
The princess of the human kingdom is about to be crowned queen, but her kingdom's safety is near collapse. Needing to form an alliance, she is now in search of a suitable royal to marry. She can have her politics and find true love too, right?

She travels under the protection of her female knight, her only human companion as she travels between different kingdoms of inhuman species. Though throughout their journeys it leads to several consideratios, but plenty of choices fawning over her. Searching between several inhuman kingdoms and all their beautiful queens.

Hero of the City
She was only the most famous superhero, even though she kept her true identity a secret. When she wasn't fighting crime she was a photographer trying to scrape up money with her bestie she shares rent with. They've been friends for as long as they can remember, but lately things feeling very different between them. She might ask her on an official date, or even tell her about her secret identity.

That is, until she has to confront only the most devious villainess, but things didn't go as she expected. She was outsmarted and now pressed with blackmail, on top of all of that, it appears the villainess is obsessed with her. But there was no way a hero like her could ever fall for a villain... but maybe it was starting to work.

Other noterious villainesses catch whiff by means of the grapevine, finding it far more amusing to pleasure the heroine rather than fight her. On one hand the crime levels were dropping due to the new obsession of every villain in town, but how long can she keep this up until she completely loses her mind?

Area 51
She is a leading biologist in the field of science, which eventually got the attention of some powerful people. She was offered a contract to work in a top secret facility ran by the government. She'd never have to worry about money again, but there was a single catch: She would have to remain in the new facility for twenty years and take all her secrets to the grave.

After signing off her soul, she is taken to an underground multilayered base in Navada, meeting other bright scientists and discovering several alien creatures being locked up for study. Everything is a scientist's dream... for about the first week.

It sets in how even a dream job can't satisfy, and humans have a very strong impulse for interaction and connection. All the isolation can make a person do crazy things! With all of them in the same boat and with no one else to judge them, crazy things eventually do happen...

These are just some starter suggestions, but they are more than welcome to be modified to your liking.

If you have a neat pitch for a scene of your own you want to try just let me know! I can play multiple characters for it so no need to worry if it's ambitious, those often turn out the best.

Kinks:

Now for all that fun stuff. Of course, I would want to get your kinks right just as much. If you have something you want just let me know and we can talk about it. But hopefully the list provide can give you an accelerated feel for how I usually handle things.

YesMaybeNo
Flirting
Seduction
Foreplay
Kissing
Heavy makeout
Dominance
Vaginal
Anal
Soft dom
Rough dom
Con
Dubcon
Licking
Hickies
Love bites
Clothed sex
Unclothed sex
Oral (Receiving/giving)
Exhibition/public
Threesome+
Dildos
Strapons
Futanari
MILF
Hair pulling
Light bondage
Bite marks
Scratches
Light blood
Rape
Vomit
Scat
Watersports
Torture
Heavy blood
Lactation
Cum play
Degradation
Heavy bondage
BDSM

Q&A:

Can you play futa?

Yes I can, and even encouraged!

Can I play futa?
Yes, though if you play sub then I recommend female.

Can you do non-con?
No. Refer to f-list.

Do you play canon characters?
Most likely not. Highly prefer originals.

What do you do for reference claims?
I don't know actors or photo references so no use asking for them. I will always use art claims or anime styles.

Okay but can we include males though?
My main thread would be better for that.

If this is up your alley you can send a PM and we can chat!

For further preferences see my main thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom