Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question My thread only displays the replies.

Goddess Of Light

⍙ ⏁⍙⟟⌰⏃⊑☍⍜ ⍙
Hello!

It has happened that I accidentally triggered some rule breakings; As far as I know I have bumped my Ad Thread too early once and the second warning was about using references depicting young looking characters (All of them were canonically 18, staff simply didn't like how their body looked A.K.A Personalami Art which definitely has nothing to do with underage or loli)

I complied to all of the warnings as best as I can and simply removed everything that was rule breaking, nor did I argue about it.

But I have never seen nor been warned that my thread is in "invisible mode". If it wasn't to a certain person asking me why my thread only has a picture in it I would have never known that my bumping was a complete wast of time. I didn't even know when this started.

Did I hit privacy mode somewhere?

I don't really understand much about this forum stuff, I'm practically new and clueless!

Hopefully somebody can help me.

This one for example, even when I go on reader mode it disappears. If reader mode is what I think it is...

I am looking at your thread and seeing everything. Your last bump and all of your content. So I'm not sure what the issue could be. If you're seeing something different could you take a screen shot and PM it to me? It's very possible that whoever was looking at your thread was in reader mode which removes your content until you hit the button to "show content".

Back
Top Bottom