Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ [ ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ/๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ/๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐’๐ž๐ฑ ] (NSFW)

Goddess Of Light

โ™ โโ™โŸŸโŒฐโƒโŠ‘โ˜โœ โ™
Greetings, Hello, Hi!

Welcome to my Ad, I'm mainly looking for people who know how to be good at making quality roleplays. If you are an excellent writer you can always talk to me on discord!
galacticaliengoddess

The muse for my side characters can differ heavily depending on as short as the next day. Right now I have to implement a Star System to display my current muse for the characters I'm wanting to play. Be on the lookout for the stars as they show how desperate I am to do practically anything with those characters! 5 stars means that you can get my interest very quickly by presenting me with a good plot idea. Anything below 5 stars means that you'll have to work out something amazing.~ As my muse for anything that isn't my main OC fluctuates heavily, check in every once in a while as with every Ad bump I will change the ratings on each character everytime!

WARNING: The muse for anything that isn't my actual OC will come and go as it pleases. Compared to my character, I own nothing but their made up personalities so its understandable that I have moments where my interest to write them disappears all of a sudden. The safest way to avoid such an issue is plotting with Original Characters.

Special Plots For My OC

โœญโœญโœญโœญโœญโœญโœญโœญโœญโœญโœญโœญโœญโœญโœญโœญ

โœญ Click For The Biography Of My OC โœญ
โœญโœญโœญโœญโœญโœญโœญโœญโœญโœญโœญโœญโœญโœญโœญโœญ

Japanese Mythology
I'm a sucker for oriental style stories, Japanese mythology, and their magical beings. I'm keen on having Zoe play as a fox goddess or a japanese woman. I'd be looking for a magical setting, a perfect reference would be the movie "Spirited Away" from Studio Ghibli but I don't want to copy the movie, rather forge a world like that with somebody keen on writing the same setting as me. (Everything can be discussed beforehand).

Chinese Mythology
Coming from the oriental-style aesthetic, I also love Chinese mythology and I'd love to plot out something regarding such. As any other setting, it can be modern style or fantasy, even urban which would include IRL references which I'd have plenty for use. For this specific setting I prefer to plot with a partner before handing out ideas. (Everything can be discussed beforehand).

Sci - Fi
The one thing that makes me fall in love with a Sci Fi movie is where the protagonist has a ship crew that are like close friends or even family to them. I always wanted to have Zoe be part of a crew like that and do real badass shit together. A good reference would be the movie "Space Sweepers" from Netflix. (Everything can be discussed beforehand).

Halo
Zoe is pretty much a heavily upgraded Cortana who is able to exist in the physical world AND the virtual, as a hologram. If you know about Halo then you know that this is pretty crazy. I've met many spartans before that were able to profit from this idea extremely well. But I also am interested in writing with Zoe as a soldier either for the UNSC or the Covenant or even the Flood. A normal soldier or an Omnipotent ally, I am not picky and even open to all ideas! (Everything can be discussed beforehand).

Cyberpunk
As all the previous settings, CP is one of the genres that I love doing simply because always has been a very hardcore and badass world. I'm open to many ideas but I'd like to go with the most recent idea I've had as it affects both YC and MC. I want you to imagine the most luxurious hotel, rooms and interiors filled with luxury beyond your imagination. All connected to a single A.I operating the entire building. An A.I designed to serve it's customers and protect the local facility. Call it a new generation invention even for Night City's standards! The idea of the current plot will be MC serving YC. She will be able to take both A.I as well as a Physical form, temporarily limited to the Hotel Zone unless plotted otherwise. The A.I is completely independent and free of human control just like Delamain, for example. Even he issued human intervention for some situations! Despite being independent, customers are a necessity, even those who bring trouble. Though said hotel is a safe zone, so don't bring your trouble to the doorstep or else it'll be liquified! The hotel itself has strong security measures as well as a few hundred rooms to do literally anything you please. With MC making sure all your needs are satisfied, I doubt that you want to leave anytime soon. Though be warned! Said A.I may not even be from this world; Who knows what she's plotting...

Family
I always loved the idea of Zoe existing in either a human or any kind of normal modern society and having a family. I'm not sure what I could use as a reference but picture an otherworldly family who is forced to use a different appearance to not get the attention of the humans and only use their original form in dire situations or in family dinners where it doesn't matter. I can very well imagine Zoe having children, meeting a different normal family that does not know of Zoe's true existence or the supernatural shit going on in her family. I could picture her telling a story about what they did last vacation and how beautiful the beach was, but of course not sharing the crucial information about how many otherworldly beasts she and her family had slayed during that very vacation. (Everything can be discussed beforehand).

Romance
One of my most basic cravings is romance, all kinds. Wholesome sex, forbidden sex, etcโ€ฆ romance that leads to making a family. Family that leads to wholesome moments like for example meeting other human families, letting each other's kids play with each other outside while the parents are talking about their wildest stories inside with a glass of wine. Whatever it may be, the characters must develop a strong bond beforehand and without it, nothing works. Bonds can be built with basic romance, enemy to lover type romance or my most favorite one, soul mate romance. (Everything can be discussed beforehand).

Extra Dark Plots

A Bad Start
MC arrives at a planet and somebody evil takes care of her. Sheโ€™s been raised as a housewife and a punching bag. Her life consists of cleaning after YC and practically being abused physically and verbally. She learned to be scared of your race and being deathly afraid of running away so she accepts her fate. Possible self harm, suicide and killing involved. Dopamine points for harming her the moment she feels a brink of happiness and instances of beating her face bloody. (Everything can be discussed beforehand).

Sweet Release of Death
MC gets defeated in combat. It can be a duel or open world. For duels, sheโ€™ll be the one challenging YC. Her life consists of fighting evil to protect a civilization she joined. She will be practically their hero and thus, she has to face many enemies and survive until the very last one of them. There will be impossible challenges and close callsโ€ฆ Dopamine points for defeating MC with personal motives and slow, gruesome deaths. Extra big dopamine points for making her beg for her life! (Everything can be discussed beforehand).

Super Villain
This would feed my universal need for bad endings or outright brutal defeat of my character. Zoe is able to play the perfect villain but the idea behind this is that she'd pretty much get defeated in any way possible. I don't mind if you'd rape her, execute her or humiliate her at the same time. The more fucked up, the better it feels. Of course she doesn't have to lose, she can definitely return the favor! But you get the idea. (Everything can be discussed beforehand).

Special Side Characters

Miss Yogurt The Flavorful Girl

โœญโœฉโœฉโœฉโœฉ
Yogurt is another comedic character of mine. Her main appeal is that her scales are flavored. Despite it being solid and an actual part of her body, her scales have a different sweet flavor depending on where you taste. With huge sex appeal and a gigantic amount of sass on her poses, I havenโ€™t really decided how to implement her in actual stories but that can always be plotted. My character is a patisserie goddess so to speak! She can make some mean sweets but sheโ€™s practically horrible in everything else. She dresses up extremely revealingly but she has the appearance for it! She can enchant somebody with her looks as well as her sweet creations despite being small in height. She can be taken adventuring but donโ€™t expect her to do much in combat! She may throw her muffins at enemies and pray that they are hungry enough to give up fighting while she hides behind the first thing she can find. Iโ€™m curious as to what people could bring up for her in terms of interactions as I have nothing prepared yet.

Crystalis The Forgotten One
โœญโœฉโœฉโœฉโœฉ
Crystalis is a strong Jedi Master who has given up her duties of fighting to protect those in need of help and instead began to live in utter freedom as a life of a Tusken Raider on Tatooine. The freedom is what sold her to this lifestyle and she can practically go anywhere she pleases, but the desert is her home. Her mind is practically toast due to past experiences, but still remains to be highly intelligent and extremely wise when it comes to the way of the Jedi. People who once knew her call her a coward and a traitor for abandoning her duties. Thatโ€™s something she doesnโ€™t like to hear at all, hence why the solitude amongst a species that understands her. Free of war, free of death. Even free of clothes! This character is batshit crazy in a good way and mostly a comedic character. She can be played in wars, duels and much more allowing for fun interactions and dark moments. The setting doesnโ€™t have to be in Tatooine every time. Iโ€™d only like to hear about great setting ideas such as Mission Requests, such as from the game โ€œStar Wars Republic Commandoโ€. War settings, Duelsโ€ฆ Iโ€™d even like to see her train an extremely eager Padawan! Comedic character or not, sheโ€™s made for high intensity plots and bone chilling action as well as adventuring.

Larissa The Tribe Girl
โœญโœฉโœฉโœฉโœฉ
This one in particular Iโ€™m really interested in playing. Larissa grew up in a far away tribe and after living most of her life in complete wilderness, one day she decides to travel to a more modern society. Her old habits are so standardized in her life that she canโ€™t even grasp the idea of covering her private parts in public for example. The girl clearly shows no common sense regarding such things! She clearly struggles with technology and mauls strangers who think they can get handsy because of her revealing way of dressing. Larissa also seems to have grown fondly of heavy metalโ€ฆ She has quite a life ahead of her and lots of adventures to be told! Though watch out, if you bring that girl home, sheโ€™ll have her weird family visit her from time to timeโ€ฆ Someday youโ€™ll find your house filled with nudist tribal ladies who are just about ten times weirder than her.

Meru The Stoner
โœญโœฉโœฉโœฉโœฉ
This version of Meru is how I imagine myself living in her body. Meru loves smoking weed, traveling and working in all kinds of places. Her lifestyle is extremely active and she always finishes her day with a hard hitting joint or if she wants something thatโ€™ll take her out, a bong rip or two. Meru, primarily being a succubus, gets in an extremely worse state when high as the effect naturally makes her uncontrollably aroused. She is quite an open book with all things regarding sex and her body, she even bangs her friends! Some may call her a slut, but thatโ€™s simply how she shows that she cares and loves somebody with all her heart! This will be set in a modern world, Meru can be found working as practically anything listed in her album. This character is preferably played by meeting friends or having a set lover. Can even be played during her work hours or on a date! She makes incredible drinks by the way. And, is an all around sweetheart.

Stellaris The Amorous Adventurer
โœญโœญโœฉโœฉโœฉ
To avoid any possible confusion, Stellaris is created in the universe of Runescape. It's one of the first games I ever played and I felt a need to make a character for it in order to honor my experiences with the game. Obviously there is no need to play in the runescape world itself but it would be a fun idea! Sheโ€™s the typical strong sorceress in a DnD group. Preferably medieval fantasy style setting. A more thorough biography of her backstory is in the album!

Extra Dark Characters

Rich Kitty69
โœญโœฉโœฉโœฉโœฉ
Sheโ€™s a very different version of Ahri. In this world, she goes by the username Rich Kitty69. Ahri has spent millennia living through growing societies rising and burning to ashes yet she looks like she hasnโ€™t aged one day during all that time. One day, a modern society was built and she had to adapt herself to technology and social media where with her beauty alone she has made herself quite the world wide celebrity. Crowned the most beautiful woman in the universe, Ahri has amassed an unfathomable wealth making her the wealthiest woman on the planet. She can do whatever she likes and nobody can tell her otherwise. Not because of her money or her title, but her powersโ€ฆ She lives in a mega mansion and barely has any friends despite being an active streamer that likes to show cleavage and be excessively social. In her lone time, she performs primal and savage acts on her own maids. Her expenses consists of buying humans and have them be delivered to her to hunt them through her own mansion, simulating her younger days of the wilderness and absolutely no rules nor limits. Despite her wealth, she lives off of what she hunts. Obviously nobody knows of her secret little hobby, that would mean somebody survived it. If she tells you that she doesnโ€™t bite, itโ€™s a lie. Donโ€™t worry though! Anything regarding the public, youโ€™re safe. Just donโ€™t follow her somewhere privateโ€ฆ She will show extreme territorial behavior.

Princess Stella The Psychopath
โœญโœฉโœฉโœฉโœฉ
Princess Stella is by far my most fucked up character. She depicts everything bad and excruciatingly horrible cramped into one of the most beautiful women to ever walk among the surface of earth. She was born with a horribly sick brain in exchange for perfection and beauty. From smashing squirrels against a rock as a child, to extreme pleasure towards her first human kill. Now at her current age, Stella would never spend one week without killing at least somebody or she simply goes insane. Well, more than she already is... Yes, that's somehow possible and a very ugly sight. Her family has the biggest fairy kingdom on the planet which makes them almighty in every aspect. In that modern world, Stella is famous worldwide on social media and has the public image of a sweet, innocent and utterly helpless princess. She has trained excessively to appear extremely innocent in public, though you will instantly think otherwise when in private with her. Sheโ€™s typically popular in College and always seen around a group of girls who practically worship her, though she would never consider them as actual friends. Stella cannot relate to a normal being at all, she is way too different. Strangely enough, she actually believes in true love and is excessively generous towards her true friends. Even nice and sweet! In... her own way... Just don't let her share cocaine with you! One thing is certain, Stella suffers from extreme loneliness as she's a natural repellent to anything beautiful. Somebody has yet to tell her that they accept Stella despite the monstrosity that is her dark side.

Neeko The Savage
โœญโœฉโœฉโœฉโœฉ
A shape shifting reptile girl living purely in the wild. Neeko realized that sheโ€™s practically the apex predator in her habitat. No monster or animal would think of entering her territory due to her extraordinary abilities. She has adapted to a fully primitive lifestyle and has been spotted luring wanderers into her territory with her even stranger copy, Ruby. Ruby is a perfect bait phenomenon that mostly works on travelers. All it takes to lure people is a sweet and cute kitty and suddenly they follow her anywhere she wants! The villages close to Neekoโ€™s habitat have reports of missing people that never have returned. She lives a fully cloth free life unless she travels, primal behavior on her side can be expected. Though, unexpectedly friendly despite her everyday life and the things she did!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom