Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Older Woman Falls in Love with Younger Dickgirl ♥

Tiffy

Your Friendly Neighborhood PAWG~
Hi there everyone! You can call me Tiffs and I am seeking writers who are interested in creating extremely lewd and detail orientated smut together! Please be a writer who is into detail and has alot of passion, I find myself most interested in others that can match my lewd detail and excitement.

Today I come looking for something very particular; I want to write a story about a middle aged woman somewhere in her late 30s-early 40s, who falls in love with and gets married eventually to a 19-21 year old girl with a cock.~ I really love the idea of the younger woman taking on the role of breadwinner, with a very high paying job that allows the older woman to become a stay at home Mom. I want a ton of romance, a ton of hot sweaty sex, and just general bliss for these two characters. I don't want any kind of conflict or write hard times, so this won't be something with alot of drama or stakes in a way. I'm open to alot of ways this can go, including that she is a friend's daughter who has always pined for the other, meeting up on a dating app, or even just finding each other in a strange occurrence! Doctor's lobby waiting for an appointment, stranded in an elevator together, stuck in the rain waiting for a ride, etc. I am open to either playing the older woman or the younger dickgirl, both are fun roles! ♥

My kinks are varied, but here is a simplified list! Orientation Play, Cheating/Cucking, Playing Curvaceous Characters, Dubious Consent, Risky Sex, The 'N-Word', Age differences, Small Dicks (Though that doesn't mean I hate big ones! ♥), Pubic Hair, Slow-Sex, and 'Accidental' Sex. This is an incomplete list of all the things that get me going, but hopefully this catches your eye! You can check out my other threads for better vibes about me then this, since this is a quick post~! ♥

Back
Top Bottom