Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for a pen pal to craft smutty fantasy stories!

SlaveMaker

Meteorite
Hi everyone! As the title reveals, I'm looking for an actual, well written pen pal for a long-term role play(s)! What do I mean by that?

What am I looking for, what do I offer?
I'm trying to find a long-term writing partner with whom I can explore a fantasy world of our own making. It'll be explored through role play, either through one big role play with a central protagonist, or several smaller role plays with several protagonists. Or a mix of both! While I act as a DM to your adventurer.

I consider myself a detailed and literate writer, and I love to explore thoughts and emotions of characters, world building (including rivals, allies and recurring characters) focus on character progression and so on. I've been role-playing for about eight years now, and playing DnD (DMing!) for much longer, so I'm very confident in my ability to craft intricate worlds and engaging scenes.

That's not to say there won't be a lot of smut (there will be!) but I find sex scene after sex scene gets stale quickly. I want to get to know your character, before she's utterly defiled and destroyed!

My ideal partner
My ideal partner is willing to chat, joke and banter in OOC to get to know each other (Let me clarify I'm not looking for an online relationship, I'm not interested in that), so we can discover the nuances of our kinks and cater to them in the best way possible. In terms of replies, I'd prefer someone who can write multi-paragraph replies (2-4 ideally), with detailed and engaging writing, to keep us both interested in both the smut and story.

I'm a firm believer in quality over quantity, and while I'd prefer a role-play session where we write back and forth for a night, I could also be persuaded to have a play-by-post story with the right partner.

Plot/Writing sample
The world is a dangerous and nasty place. There are a few little pockets of civilisation, sure, in the form of towns and cities. But beyond the walls of the enlightened races, monsters roam the lands. Unexplored ruins litter the forests and caverns. Riches are to be made, and power is to be found. That is... If you're an adventurer. There's a reason those ruins are unexplored, and the monsters still roam the lands. They're highly dangerous, and only a skilled adventurer can survive in the wilds.

And that's where you come in.

You've recently graduated as a novice adventurer from the local Adventuring Guild, giving you the utmost basics to survive in the wilderness. Compared to skilled adventurers, you're still woefully inexperienced, as well as one of the few female adventurers out there. Arguably, being a heroine is more dangerous for you, than for men, since monsters lusted after the beauty of civilised women.

Nevertheless, that didn't deter you. And now, the world is your oyster. And as luck would have it, a town on the outskirts of the Empire, has sent out a call for aid. The town, called Pinewood, is having an infestation of various monsters, the origins of which are unable to be determined.

With the sun guiding the path towards the east, the soft and scented summer breeze of the forest, accompanies you during your trek to Pinewood. What fortunes await you there? What heroic deeds will you accomplish? Surely nothing bad will happen. ... Right?

So, if you like what you see and are looking for a detailed, literate RP partner for a smutty adventure in a fantasy world, hit me up in PM's. Include your kinks and limits, and let me know what you're looking for! One long-term adventure? Several episodical shenanigans? Certain kinks you'd want to highlight?

Kinks (not all required): Non/dub-con, bondage, cursed items, monsters and/or ugly bastards ravishing your character, (forced) female submission, humiliation, degradation, corruption, dehumanisation, Stockholm Syndrome, struggle fucking, non-con turning to con, sluttiness, slavery, cum play, spit play, orgasm denial, orgasm control, filming, forced prostitution, female feet, beast, sharing, mind breaking, licking, dirty talk, taboo, detailed replies, and many more.

Limits: Toiletplay, blood, snuff, underage, birthing, and one-liners.

Back
Top Bottom