Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jamie fancies my wife - Part 3 - my wife asks a question, well several actually

Foxy Lady

Star
Jamie and I were having a drink after work, like we often did. I drained my glass and put it on the counter.

'Fancy another, Rex?' Jamie asked.

I stood up and shook my head. 'Thanks, Jamie, but not tonight. I promised Judith I'd be back on time.'

'You two got something planned?'

I grinned. For some reason, I was feeling a bit uncomfortable. We were drifting into an area that I usually kept private.

'Lucky you,' Jamie looked almost sad. No sad wasn't the right word, but I couldn't find the right one. So I tried to divert him.

'Why don't you go home and surprise Louise?'

He laughed. 'Louise doesn't like surprises. Anyway, she's not exactly Judith.'

I sat down again. 'Sorry, Jamie. What do you mean?'

'Well, there's Judith's ass for a start. WOW, I mean, the way she walks. And those tits, bouncing and bobbing. Just imagine them swaying over me when-' He stopped dead. 'Sorry, Rex, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have spoken like that, sorry.'

I'd no experience of this kind of situation. What was I supposed to say?

'You really fancy her, don't you?'

He nodded. 'Yea. Always have. I shouldn't have said anything, but the thought of you and her making out, well,' he reached down and eased his crotch. 'Sorry,' he mumbled for the umpteenth time.

We stared at each other for a while. Neither sure what to say. Finally, Jamie broke the silence.

'Look, just forget this conversation ever happened, please. I'll get myself another drink,' he raised his empty glass to the bartender, 'you need to get along. Don't keep Judith waiting.'

I rose and rested my hand on his shoulder, not knowing what to say, before turning to leave.

As I walked away, he called after me: 'Give her one for me.'

Damn. Where had that come from? We'd known him for ages and he never said a word, never gave any indication of how he felt. Maybe Louise had sensed it and that was why she didn't like being surprised. The big question though was: should I say anything to Judith?

I had no idea what to expect when I knocked on the door. It was going to be one of our roleplay scenarios, but the choice was up to Judith this time. It could be one we had done before, but she was very inventive, so it could be something new.

Turned out, it was a variation on a theme we had both enjoyed before.

I let myself and heard a voice from upstairs. I looked up to see Judith in a short, tight black shirt-style dress with a mop lace cap on her head.

'Oh sir, I'm sorry, your room isn't ready yet. Please don't tell the manager, sir, please don't. My name is Shirlee, sir, your room maid sir.'

Yes, we'd done the chamber maid routine several times and there were numerous opportunities that would leave to the inevitable outcome with maid and guest shagging frantically on the newly made bed.

'No worries,' I reassured her as I climbed the stairs. 'So long as you don't mind me waiting in my room.'

'No, sir,' she was overdoing the 'sir' stuff, 'I'll be as quick as I can. It's not a hard job.'

She busied herself, moving round the bed, straightening the sheets, smoothing the cover. All involving lots of leaning that exposed her breasts and ass in turn as she worked round the bed.

'Are you staying long?'

She had dropped the 'sir' now, but was now on her double entendre – first hard, now long. What should I say? Should I make this a couple of nights to invite a quickie or maybe, yes, why not?

'This is my fifth week,' I told her, 'I've been working away from home.'

She turned and stared at me, mouth open.

'Are you married?' she asked. I nodded.

'You must miss it,' she blurted out and then put her hand to her mouth as if in embarrassment. 'Oh I am so sorry, sir, I shouldn't, I mean I didn't. I mean, what I meant was, you must be missing your wife.'

'Yes,' I swallowed, 'since you mention it, yes, it's been a long time.'

'I'm sorry, sir,' she was looking down at her dress and running her hands over her body, 'it is so tight. I hope it wasn't too distracting for you.'

'You must get very hot working so hard,' I tried to move the action along.

'The bed's done now, sir. Is there anything else I can do for you before I go?'

'Well, since you mention it,' I moved in and began to unbutton her dress.

'No, sir, please no, I'm no wearing any underwear today.'

I finished off the buttons with a quick tug and stood back.

'So I see,' I was unzipping my pants now.

She squealed and put her hands over her eyes.

'No, please, sir, no, you mustn't do that. I'm-'

She got no further as I pushed her onto the bed and climbed between her thighs.

'Stop protesting, you slut. You got me into this state, wound me up deliberately. You probably do this all the time.'

'No, sir, no, I'm a good girl, honestly I am, sir. I don't do-'

I thrust in, deep, my balls crashing into her thighs.

'Stop, please, stop, no, yes, oh no, please, ooooooohhhhhhhhhh.' She gasped as I shot my load and collapsed on top of her.

'Shift off, luv, you're heavy.' She was back as Judith now, at least for the moment.

I did as I was told and lay back, my chest still heaving. Judith idly ran her fingers through my hair as she leaned against me.

'That was very urgent,' she planted a kiss on my neck. 'Any particular reason?'

So I told her. What else could I do?

'So what turned you on? Was it knowing that he was looking at me and fantasising about me? Or was it imagining him touching me and maybe even …' She let her words tail off.

The truth was, I wasn't sure. I hadn't analysed my feelings or reactions. But Judith was already exploring her ideas.

'Do you think he wants to touch me, even see me naked, even actually fuck me? Did you ask? I think I would have.' She seemed very thoughtful.

Her hand was stroking my cock, which was still soft.

'Are you ready to get hard again?'

'Not yet,' I admitted. It had only been a few minutes since I came last. 'I could …' I offered, my hand moving to her crotch.

But she pushed it away, impatient. 'Cock,' she muttered, 'cock, need cock.'

'You said he talked about my tits dangling in his face. That must mean he's thinking of me riding him, doesn't it.' She was pulling at my cock, trying to stiffen up, but it was still too early.

'Not necessarily,' I desperately wanted to get hard before she pulled my dick off. 'You could just have been leaning over him, dancing maybe, hell Judith I don't know. I didn't ask for details.'

'No you didn't.' Her hand relaxed for a moment. 'You didn't call him out for thinking about me like that, or talking to you about me. Did it not occur to you that he would take that as approval.' She was rubbing me again, her thigh over mine, nudging the bottom of my nuts. 'You were proud, I suppose, having your friend getting himself off thinking about me. Proud to have a wife that turned other guys on. Made them jealous of you.'

What could I say? I had just wanted to get home, but she was right, I was pleased to have my friend approve my choice for a wife.

She was astride me now. I was just about stiff enough and she was supporting my shaft as she slid down it.

Riding me slowly, letting me get rock hard before letting herself go.

'Have you seen his dick, hard I mean?'

'Of course not,' I protested, perhaps too loudly, 'what do you think I am, some sort of pervert?'

'I thought guys compared themselves, checking out how they measured up.'

What was I supposed to say to that. She leaned over, swinging her tits in my face.

'You all worry that your girl may be comparing you. That's what my mom told me.'

Really? I would never have imagined her having this kind of conversation with Judith. Then she laughed.

'You look so serious, Rex. Don't worry. You're nicely hung and I make sure to tell my friends.'

She was riding faster now, almost as if she wanted to exaggerate the bounce of her tits, and leaning forward so they swung close. I reached out to play with them and she closed her eyes.

'Are you imagining Jamie playing with you?'

She smiled but said nothing. Was she actually doing that or was she just teasing me?

'You should have asked him about my butt. What was he going to do. Just admire it? Fondle me over my clothes? Slip his hand up my skirt? Slide his fingers into my panties? Finger my ass? Dick my ass?'

Each question came as she rose up my shaft, leaving me to ponder it as she slid down and worked up again. She was building up speed now, swaying and swinging her hips.

I reached round her and grabbed hold of her ass. Letting my fingers explore her crack – I don't usually do that, it's now my thing – but she didn't protest, seemed to enjoy it.

She was moaning now and I was sure it had nothing to do with me.

I was just building up courage to probe her hole with a finger when she stiffened and let out a long howl, her cunt muscles gripping me tight. I could my hand away.

Slowly she relaxed and moved to lie beside me.

'You can finish yourself off if you like.' She was idly playing with my dick. 'Or would you like me to finish you off.'

'What I'd really like to do,' I took my chance to test her, 'is to fuck you up your ass.'

She smiled and rolled over, raising her hips.

'Sure, honey, let yourself rip.'

So I did.

Later, after we had showered, I asked her again if she had been thinking of Jamies while we fucked. She admitted that she had. 'Even when we were making love?' She laughed at that. 'Don't be silly, Rex. I only think of you when we do that. But we weren't making love earlier, we were fucking and that's different, isn't it. I'm sure you think of other women sometimes.'

I had no intention of getting into that discussion, but I did not need to think up an exit strategy. She had something else in mind.

'Would you like to invite your friend round one evening?'

Back
Top Bottom