Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male The Mysterious Inn (Fantasy RP)

MalWhere

Planetoid
Throughout the lands there exist a series of inns that are often spoken of in hushed whispers, bearing a reputation far known and well earned, but incapable of being told in polite company. Thus the tales of the solitary inns, isolated upon hill tops and far stretched roads, is spoken of only amongst close friends and free flowing beer. These buildings cross borders and span nations, yet all bear the exact same name inscribed upon their signs. Salacia.

Even the commoner that just so happened to stumble upon them would be quick to tell something was off about these buildings. Despite their isolations, the Salacia Inns were always well stocked and meticulously maintained. No blemishes were ever found amongst its walls, and its well dressed staff served beer and food from a seemingly unending stock, staff that were never seen beyond the buildings walls.

Often you could swear that the buildings appeared bigger on the inside, or simply weren't there the day before, but the weary, hungry traveller was not one to complain.

Yet it was not the food or beer that granted these inns it's tantalising reputation, but the bedding. For you see, the one rule laid out to all that requested a stay for the night, was the simple fact that no one within the building's walls was allowed to spend the night alone, and you would be given a room, along with a partner of the Inn's choosing. Sometimes it was a companion one entered the inn with, other times a stranger one had seen, but not spoken to across the tavern floor, and occasionally even a person that claimed to have entered the inn, at the other side of the country.

Whatever the case, it was always the case that the night that followed, as not one a person soon forgets...

Plot & Synopsis:
Hello and welcome!

If you've read the little synopsis above you've probably got a good idea of the plot I have in mind, but I'll lay out the specifics here:
  • The Salacious Inn is a magical Inn, that has a special and specific interest in hooking people up.
  • Anyone deciding to book a room for the night will be paired with someone of the Inn's choosing (who similarly decided to book a room). Even if its a pairing that had never even met before, the Inn is excellent in pairing people together.
  • Alone and in private in a large and cosy room, things quickly devolve into smut.
I'm mainly of thinking of this as either a more short term RP, or a more long term "Episodic" RP, where we gradually work through a collection of differing pairings. I'm also imagining this as a far more smut heavy than story heavy RP, with things generally starting as YC is entering the room.

The specifics of who your character is, their circumstances, and who they get paired with is all something that can be discussed in DMs and adjusted to preferences.
  • What is their profession? Are they a commoner, noble, adventurer, ect?
  • Who do you want them to be paired with?
  • Are they aware of the Inn's gimmick? Are they hoping to get laid or is this all a surprise to them?
As this is a Fantasy RP, I'm more than happy to play both as and against non-human Fantasy races.

Kinks, Limits, & Other Details:
My kinks are pretty flexible, and would largely depend on the specific pairing and what feels most appropriate. That said, some general kinks are listed below.
Kinks:
  • Risk Of Pregnancy/Impregnation
  • Rough Sex (Spanking/Choking, ect)
  • Oral
  • Fantasy Races
Depending on the scenario/pairing, I'm also fine with playing a sub, dom, or switch role, again whatever feels most appropriate.

Limits:
  • Toilet Related/Watersports
  • Incest
  • Blood/Gore/Snuff
  • Excessive Violence
  • Non-Con (Doesn't fit the plot)
  • Hyper Anatomy

Face-Claims/Reference Images:
For my characters I prefer using either drawn or AI generated face-claims, to help get a more understandable visual of the character, and so I have to spend less time on writing descriptions. As for my partner, I'm fine with working against any kind of reference images/face-claims, or just working off descriptions.

Post Length:
I would generally prefer a post length of 1-3 paragraphs, just so there's enough to sink your teeth into, but not so much that it becomes overwhelming.

In Closing:
If any of the above had interested you, feel free to send me a DM with your ideas, and I'd be more than happy to start working something out! I only RP over on-site PMS, so I won't be available for playing over Discord or any alternate means. Please send me a quick summary of what you think/any ideas you have (basically anything more substantial than a simple "Hey"), so we can get the ball rolling quicker!

Back
Top Bottom