Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SoTheySay

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ
First time making a request thread on here. Though I'm a big fan of all the bells and whistles folks put into their ads, decided to keep it simple and hope for the best.
shiba-tapdance-dog-dance.gif

At the moment my main RP craving is writing an OC opposite of the YouTuber/Voice Actor Damien Haas. Some may be familiar with him from Smosh, you may have even seen some of his work. His most recent one being Laios from Delicious in Dungeon.
dungeon-meshi-delicious-in-dungeon.gif

What do you get in return? That all depends now, doesn't it? Again, intentionally leaving this pretty bare bones. I'm open to a decent range of fandoms; canon x canon, oc x oc, or canon x oc. Naturally happy to write something wholly original. Give me those certain writing itches of yours that you just can't seem to scratch. Worst I can say is no, better chance of simply not being familiar with the content requested. Depending on the context, I may offer to do my own research to ensure I can provide my partners fair play -- meeting their cravings to the best of my ability. Would say I'm flexible with pairing type, gender/sexuality included. Feel free to spam me with your ideas/send me your own ads.
tumblr_p6blh3sXJI1qhwckoo1_500.gif

At the moment I'm really only looking to take on new stories that stay in private messages. Not a big fan of public threads as a whole. Usually will ask for at least 1-2 solid paragraphs per character -- enough to work with at the bare minimum. Kinks/limits I'll expand on to any interested parties privately. For my respective story, I'd say I'm leaning on the focus being more on plot vs smut, but don't let that deter you with your own ideas in mind. I'll leave it at that, for now.

────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰​

────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰​

Back
Top Bottom