Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Harem and/or Reverse Harem Request Thread

Psuedonymm

Planetoid
Hello! I’ve got an itch to sink my teeth into a detailed erotic story (or two) that revolve around the group dynamics and power play of harem situations. I’m willing to play up to five fleshed-out characters for this story, with potential other NPC one shot interactions. I am descriptive, consistent, friendly in OoC, and very capable of working together or driving a plot by myself. I’m happy to cater my characters toward your likings and indulge in and/or add kinks–if its not a hard no on my F list, feel free to ask about it. Some of the common arcs I’ve used before to initiate a story like this can be found below:

Survivors trading subservience for protection/resources–

Typically done in some form of dystopian setting. I’m a fan of zombies, myself, they just make things simple and straightforward–could also do cataclysmic world events, whether natural or man made. Bonus points for initial dubcon or noncon that move toward enthusiasm as time passes.

Conquerors collecting–

Medieval Fantasy storylines are my bread and butter, and I’ve got a character or two that could easily be swayed into just taking (or coercing) what he wants when he wants it. One of them has a tribalist culture that could easily make for group dynamics. Bonus points for alternative humanoid races. I also have several characters that could just as easily be collected themselves, given the right circumstances.

Business is good–

The simplest of the three base ideas I’m suggesting here–transactional, modern, as straightforward and/or complex as you’d like. Bonus points for more realistic plot hook ideas.

I’m looking for individuals who write in graphic detail and don’t rush through erotic scenes. I’m looking for multiple characters at the same time–if you don’t enjoy writing f-f-m scenes or m-m-f female scenes at least, this itch isn’t gonna get scratched. Age disparity is a huge interest too, either way–and you get more points for more taboo themes. Anal scenes are a huge favorite of mine–BDSM as well, and slave/pet training.

I’m only going to be starting a few stories, so please message me with thought-out DMs–I’m very selective, I want to know if I invest in writing with you that you can hold your own and pique my interest! Bare minimum, include an f-list or a short list of your top kinks/hard nos so I know what I’d be working with. Here’s mine:

https://www.f-list.net/c/psuedonymm/

Specifically currently craving ‘Survivors trading subservience for protection/resources–’, with group settings and age gaps. Looking for someone willing to play 2 or more characters–female or feminine presenting–that are willing (dubcon/noncon also accepted after some conversation OoC) to trade themselves as free use to an individual or a group (willing to write up to 5 characters) for protection and providing. I’m happy to tailor the group I play to meet the desires of my writing partner. Bonus points for a MILFy take-charge character vs younger, inexperienced male characters. Happy to include all sorts of themes!

Open to writing here on BM via private messages.

Back
Top Bottom