Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Monster Girl boarding school RP NSFW

Kinginwaiting

Meteorite
Opening

Krull sit in what he admit is a very plush limo on his way to this new gig, an old well used trenchcoat and what maybe at one time had been a decent suit the only luggage. The fine upstanding gent in front of Krull says something but he honestly catches every other word. Something about how the last principle died under mysterious circumstances. How important this assignment was to the future. Whatever, was the the only thought in Krull’s mind, he wasn't really looking forward to playing Dumbledor to the schools 18+ kids. A 200+ year old orc probably couldn't relate to an 100 year old for Christ sake, he was here for: room, board, and a paycheck. Looking into the reflection in the window it had been more than id like to admit years since he was a headmaster. The man staring back was a far cry from him. Hair was gone lime green skin of youth had given way olive green skin of not youth. Blue eyes had become a lot more steely with thick bags from lack of sleep giving the orc a living dead vibe. Scars hid under what he told himself was a very roguish goatee but in reality made him look more like a hobo. Krull cratched at it bit wondering if i should shave try to look somewhat the part.

The limo eventually halted in front a large imposing gate and behind its was the school.

"Ahhhh, i wanted a flying castle. Krull the new orc headmaster of the school said a cocky grin on his face

The school looked like any other ivy league school, old but well preserved, classic yet didn't look out of place in the modern world. His driver was ether less amused with krulls antics or simple didn't care driving off with out a word. Krull shrugged his shoulders and walked passed the black iron bars of the school's gat. Endeavor boarding school. The high society of the monster community ity sent their children off to learn to be proper young ladies. Krull was here to keep them inline and the place prosperous. Taking out a map Krull traveled to the direct center of the school to wait for his guide. Almost on cue the place started filling up with students very attractive student in tight light school uniforms that could barely contain their voluptuous bodies. Short little skirts barely covering their bottoms or tails for those that had them.

Krull loosened the tie of his jet black suit, remember things were bit more lacks then in his day breath a sigh of relief at the improved breathing. Waiting for the student or teacher that was to show him around.

As he waited krull overheard a few things.

"Have you heard, they say today is coming the new principal"

"Oh really, after what happened to the last one, I thought they were going to send someone from the high council"

"Nah, they are too lazy or too too scared to come here themselves.

Pitch

MC is the orc new headmaster at a finishing school full of sexy monsters girls after the last on dispersed under suspicious circumstances. Can be played as a series of encounters or harem. I’ll also probably end playing other members but we can discuss genders and species later.

Monster girl list

Love
Busty blonde cheerleader high elf
Goth dark elf
Shy wood elf
Bust short stack goblin
Lolita vampire
Kitsune
Animal girls: bunny, cow, cat, goat
Succubus
Slime girl
Angel
Tomboy oni
Maybe
Werewolf
Ghost
Dyred
Mermaid
Gargoyles
Golem

Still fill free to suggest more.

No
Insectoids
Dragon girls or lizards

Kinks

Rough sex, degrading, breeding or at least the intention of breeding, bdsm, cock worship, public sex, light bondage, toys, pet play

I’m open to more

Limits

Loosing limbs, death, bathroom stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom