Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Suri's Request! MORE plots Updat 9/11

Why don't you like watersports?

• Because it's a form of excrement.

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Because no one else does.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Because I just never thought it was sexual

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Im neutral

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I actually like it. It's sterile, and warm. Tangy taste.

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suri Chekov

Super-Earth
Status:Currently Working on creating a group role play for anyone to join. Don't worry, I will get to all my other RPs soon.
^^^^Be sure to check this whenever I am not answering your roleplay^^^^​
I will just post picture plots, it's easiest!​
All pictures have people who have gone through puberty.

One day, Shelly woke up with no knowledge of her former life. She was on a farm in the middle of no where. When she explored she found a man calling himself her owner. Then she found out that she was an bovine antrho.
Playing with:
- Jugger Thread
- Zennarion PM

Mina had never really understood why she had it. That was until she met him/her. He/She taught her how to why she had her own cock.
Playing with:
- MarcothTalos
-

Rose's older sister had always taught her how to play piano. But when Ashley learned how a pussy felt, she just had to take advantage of her little sister.
Playing with:
-
- Killdozer PM

An experiment gone wrong.
Playing with:
-
-

Three sisters own you, then take turns using you.
Playing with:
-alzayin2099 PM
-Sigurd PM
Reserved: Relix
Reserved: Rage
Reserved: shuyinice

When she was tired of dealing with men who had superiority complexes, she moved into some experimentation....
Playing with:
-Misanthrope PM
- Eshbaal Thread

Four friends all impregnated by choice at the same time, all bisexual, and all very horny.
Playing with:
-
-

Jack's big sister knows how to take care of him and his friend Jacob.
Playing with:
-
-

Mother's must teach their daughters everything, no?
Playing with:
-
-

Group Idea: A brothel where you can pick any girl for the right price. Would need: 5 permanent players, and then anyone who wants to come in and have a good time.
Permanents:
-
-
-
-
-

This succubus wouldn't mind digging her claws into your flesh.
Playing with:
- Ra1020 PM
-

You have the hottest guardian angel in the world...and she will do anything for you.
Playing with:
- Ensabahnur PM
- Friend on the Shadows Thread
REserved: MyNameIsNothing

You bought her. Now use her!
Playing with:
-
-

Talk about one high stakes game...
Playing with:
-
-

Student council president is my/your bitch
Playing with:
- dLeibman PM
- Ibuki Thread

Group Idea: Mother daughter set for a son and brother
Permanents:
Mom:
Daughter:
Son 1:
Son 2:

Group Idea: School for girls get's a new headmaster. One who thinks girls are nothing but objects for men.
Playing with:
- Fin Thread
-

Shits about to go down!
Playing with:
-
-

She has been watching you...now she is gonna take you.
Playing with:
-
-

She isn't from this world. She is something extremely different.
Playing with:
-
-

When you delve into black magic, you just can't stop after making her fall in love with you.
Playing with:
-
-

The end of the world didn't go as planned. THese two girls are abducted and chosen to repopulate and supply milk.
Playing with:
-
-

The Ant Queen
Playing with:
-
-

Furry Stripper
Playing with:
-
-

RE: Suri's Request! Female for M/F, F/F, M/M

I'd be interested in playing the first plot, and the third if you don't care that I'm a guy. Send me a PM?

Mina had never really understood why she had it. That was until she met him/her. He/She taught her how to why she had her own cock.

Rose's older sister had always taught her how to play piano. But when Ashley learned how a pussy felt, she just had to take advantage of her little sister.

These two jump out at me. Shoot me a PM, yeah?

Dozer, I would not mind the first one! :D No one has asked for that yet.

rage0976 said:
Suri Chekov said:
rage0976 said:
That sounds...interesting. :D

Would you like to play it???

Well, I would have, but seems to have already been filled by a few people. ^_^ But if you can handle the load it sounds fun.

I can add you to the reserved list, but I don't do more than two at a time because i get bored if i do to many.

Suri Chekov said:
rage0976 said:
Suri Chekov said:
Would you like to play it???

Well, I would have, but seems to have already been filled by a few people. ^_^ But if you can handle the load it sounds fun.

I can add you to the reserved list, but I don't do more than two at a time because i get bored if i do to many.

Sure thing. I have a few going right now as it is, so probably better that way so neither of us get too swamped. :p

RE: Suri's Request! Updated! More Plots!

The angel one looks tempting....

Would the succubus be the Dom in the story? Trying to corrupt helpless little old me? :angel:

Yes, well you can twist the pictures anyway you want. I have a request to make the succubus start dom but then become a sex slave to the human.

Oh, her? Not much thought to that one. Basically, she broke a rule and showed herself to you once. Then was banished from heaven to be your servant and protector from evil.

That's still a nice angle. Romance is nice to play now and then. Can have shadow without light, right?

So any interest in a angelic lay or do you want to wait for a bit with your other threads going on right now?

Suri Chekov said:

Out of those three the first and second one have my interest, the third one I'd have to hear more about in ways of backstory, characters, and story idea specifics.

The second one I like, and wonder if I'd be playing one of the four, or if a male role would be capable of being played by me.

And the first one I'd be playing a male. I've been wanting to do a male/Futa RP.

Edit: I'm also interested in the guardian angel one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom